Author

Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge - page 440. (Read 451560 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I dont want Madrid derby,so 1-1
De Bruyne and Aguero will make a game
Ronaldo ,i even dont know will he play
I hope arbiter will not make a game
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I am quite sure about Real Madrid it will beat Manchester City tonight, few minutes left there to this action will live there and i have my bet on Real Madrid.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Real Madrid will win on this match and no matter the score because Ronaldo will Play on this match so they must win especially in front of their supporters, just like the others Real Madrid ML with odds @1,4 already good for me
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The next match Real Madrid v Man City I think both teams to score is one of the betting favorites in this match
because each team needs a victory and equal opportunities without any aggregate
bet on the score for this match into a betting interest in gambling.
I bet with a score of 2-1 to win Real Madrid, because I hope the final game is a Derby Madrid
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
It seems everyone agrees Real Madrid will win I also would place the same bet Real Madrid ML  Smiley
I know Manchester City are also a gret team but in this match Real Madrid is more likely to win due to play at home I remember before entering the semi-finals Real Madrid beat all opponents at home including PSG
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
In my opinion Real Madrid is better but i don't know if Cristiano Ronaldo is recovered, seems that he will play but not at its 100%. Manchester has a good oportunity on this match. I will bet on more than 2.5 goals.

Oh real madrid are for sure the better team with the better players but its only 1 off game over 90 mins so anything can happen.  Can they handle the pressure hmmm
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
In my opinion Real Madrid is better but i don't know if Cristiano Ronaldo is recovered, seems that he will play but not at its 100%. Manchester has a good oportunity on this match. I will bet on more than 2.5 goals.
I'll bet tonight that real going to finals...They are in a lot better shape and position than Manchester City

Got my bits on man city tonight. kevin de bruyne to come up with a goal in a tight draw, bye bye real.

Good ambition, but I dont think Kevin De Bruyne could do more. Like the first leg, he would be marked tightly by Pepe and Casemiro. Anyway good luck, with odds @6.xx would give you nice profit if you win

1st leg was a tight game and this game wont be the same, real madrid have the pressure on them, imagine if they lose the fans wont like it.  City are good on the counter, like leicester in full flow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Real Madrid v/s Manchester City I have placed on none of these.I chose card to appear during matches over 4.5 card @1.65.This is option which has chances to be most safest in comparison to all existing ones.Real Madrid is looking confident and deserves to move forward from both.

Yes there are at least two players of Real Madrid who always get the card, Sergia Ramos and Pepe Ronaldo and Bale also sometimes get a card
I also agree this bet likely to win and also Real Madrid win. the final match will bring Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I also have my bet on Real Madrid as its own home ground and much tricky team than Manchester City, so good luck to all who place their bet on Real Madrid there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Real Madrid - Manchester City it will be tight match.I will not undermine Manchester United to say it will lost by huge margin.I have opinion that it will be a narrow victory for Real Madrid and it is possible to see just single goal in this match.Which will be done by real Madrid and will win this goal.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
I'll bet tonight that real going to finals...They are in a lot better shape and position than Manchester City

Got my bits on man city tonight. kevin de bruyne to come up with a goal in a tight draw, bye bye real.

Good ambition, but I dont think Kevin De Bruyne could do more. Like the first leg, he would be marked tightly by Pepe and Casemiro. Anyway good luck, with odds @6.xx would give you nice profit if you win

Activity: 226
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Real Madrid so much stronger team than Manchester City at the moment and i will support Real Madrid because it deserve to play final match with Atletico Madrid, i have my bet on Real Madrid @1.50 and this is good one to place bet there.
I agree. I think that real madrid is still better than in manchester city, this would be a better match for watching, I would bet on Real victory with odds @ 1.33
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Real Madrid so much stronger team than Manchester City at the moment and i will support Real Madrid because it deserve to play final match with Atletico Madrid, i have my bet on Real Madrid @1.50 and this is good one to place bet there.

I still dare to take the handicap -1 for Real Madrid. This is an important game to the final. and you know when Real Madrid play at home, man city does not have the experience, this is the first time they qualify for the semi-finals. So sure Real Madrid will win 3-1
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Real Madrid v/s Manchester City I have placed on none of these.I chose card to appear during matches over 4.5 card @1.65.This is option which has chances to be most safest in comparison to all existing ones.Real Madrid is looking confident and deserves to move forward from both.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Event : Real Madrid v Man City
Your Selection : Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.64

I'm taking bets corner kick because I think a lot of corner kicks as usual when Real Madrid play at home
Another option might be Real Madrid ML but the odds are too low these two pretty good bet to get a small profit

good pick, but the odds are still small. I'm sure Real Madrid can win with margin 2 goals. so I try to take Real Madrid -1 Grin

Yes I agree Real Madrid win but I doubt win by 2 goals, semifinal match goal difference is usually not too far away as the match Munchen vs Atl Madrid 2-1 nah for today Manchester City might also scored or Madrid win by 1 goal.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
ATM got to finals last night
Let see if this will be another spanish final a nope that it will not be but RM plays home City will have hard task if they want to win
Jump to: