Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPEAN BITCOIN CONFERENCE 2011, PRAGUE NOV 25-27 - page 10. (Read 94469 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
It's possible, however we can't reserve any places until payment is received so to avoid disappointment I would recommend paying earlier.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Would it be possible just to come to Prague and pay on the spot, €75 in plain cash?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
There hasn't been much hype for Bitcoin lately. Are there any interesting developments to be announced at this conference?

Yes.

Smiley

I can't wait :-)
There hasn't been much hype for Bitcoin lately. Are there any interesting developments to be announced at this conference?

Yes.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

Yes.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
I'm looking forward to the content, hopefully the videos can be uploaded soon after the event. That's important. The stream for me is not that important because it requires some significant effort to actually be able to get a high quality stream. Personally I'd rather just wait for good quality vids rather than watch poor quality stream. So if you do stream, do it properly, if it can't be done properly, don't do it at all.

+1

As I will be busy at the time when the conference will be held, I myself am not impatient either, just please don't ommit anything Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I'm looking forward to the content, hopefully the videos can be uploaded soon after the event. That's important. The stream for me is not that important because it requires some significant effort to actually be able to get a high quality stream. Personally I'd rather just wait for good quality vids rather than watch poor quality stream. So if you do stream, do it properly, if it can't be done properly, don't do it at all.
I hope there will be live video coverage  Cheesy And i mean a decent one!

It's undecided yet, we are leaning towards releasing polished edited videos asap after the event.  If we get some donations for a live feed then it would definitely help.

feel free to make a donation.

19u7zkWMEFX1MqQ2HtxfBp3Bkr2iZpBv6J

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
I hope there will be live video coverage  Cheesy And i mean a decent one!
http://simonhunt.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/truecrypt-vs-peter-kleissner-or-stoned-bootkit-revisited/

he has quite a few links around the web, should be an interesting talk.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097

From website:
The access from following countries is denied: Austria, Germany, Czech.

lol, I need Tor to visit his pages.
New speaker confirmed for the conference:

Peter Kleisner http://web17.webbpro.de/index.php?page=peter-kleissner

Here are a few topics he will cover:

-          Current BitCoin Malware in the wild

-          How to write a bitcoin stealer/miner and how to analyze/reverse it

-          SecureCoin: Sample plugin for the official BitCoin client to secure wallet with the current user token

-          New approach: Redirecting BitCoin transactions like web-inject malware like ZeuS and SpyEye are doing on wires

Its time to get your ticket, the conference is looking fantastic!
donator
I filled out the registration form.

Would expect some kind of email or payment instructions... nothing since 2 days.

What's up with that?

Hi, You caught us on the weekend. Staff need some time off but no doubt you will hear from us tomorrow.

Allright, thanks, no problem.

Would expect some kind of email or payment instructions... nothing since 2 days.

What's up with that?

Hi, You caught us on the weekend. Staff need some time off but no doubt you will hear from us tomorrow.
donator

What's up with that?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Posting mainly to follow this thread.
I'm from Ireland, but I would very much like to attend at this conference.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
just registered together with a "non-bitcoin" friend.

we're probably driving by car from stuttgart on friday. If anyone wants a ride.... PM me.

Via Munich is a 100km detour but if for any reason you do it, post again Wink
donator
just registered together with a "non-bitcoin" friend.

we're probably driving by car from stuttgart on friday. If anyone wants a ride.... PM me.

Invite sent, but its a little close to be optimistic.
Pages:
Jump to: