Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPEAN BITCOIN CONFERENCE 2011, PRAGUE NOV 25-27 - page 11. (Read 94469 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
Having Lew Rockwell, also as a guest, would be awesome! Cheesy
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Can you call him to the conference? Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSazz4mtYM

Awesome! Lew Rockwell. Like him. "we need monetary decentralization"... hehe
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Can you call him to the conference? Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSazz4mtYM
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
How can I know that I have a valid ticket reservation? I have some 5 mails from you starting with "Dear Conference Registrants," but somehow not having payed feels like it's only a reservation valid until yesterday. If things are all set and clear, I wouldn't mind paying asap getting rid of this maybe-feeling.

We will be sending an email out with payment instructions today for people that have registered.  If you havent registered please go to the site now and do so http://conference.bitgroups.org/
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
How can I know that I have a valid ticket reservation? I have some 5 mails from you starting with "Dear Conference Registrants," but somehow not having payed feels like it's only a reservation valid until yesterday. If things are all set and clear, I wouldn't mind paying asap getting rid of this maybe-feeling.
donator
Ticket prices are reduced to 75€ as we have a major sponsor paying us some money Smiley

Looking forward to seeing you in Prague.

Nice! This might change my status from "wont come" to "will come" Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Ticket prices are reduced to 75€ as we have a major sponsor paying us some money Smiley

Awesome! 

donator
If you want to sponsor Max Keisers film "European Bitcoin - Prague"... you can now do so using Bitcoin by buying glbse-shares of issue MAXKEISER.bitcoinfilm.

Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-maxkeiserbitcoinfilm-dividends-where-payed-issue-worthless-51133

(This is related because Max will be talking at the conference and because the 26 minute film will probably (I'm assumning) include footage from the conference)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
OK, I posted a pledge thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/casascius-coins-pledge-for-european-bitcoin-conference-51070

I PMed the Casascius guy to let him know.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
+1 I want some too ! Goldplated bars and cascasius coins !
Obviously, casascius has to establish production capacity in Europe.  Smiley
Activity: 484
the casascius guy agreed to sell me a bunch of cheap coins if I buy in bulk. if you all message me, then we can maybe do something like we all pool our monies and everybody gets a share of X coins to do whatever they want with (resell them at the conference for profit .etc).

If there's sufficient interest then I'll make a new thread and get the casascius guy to post. Then we'll have the coins shipped directly to the conference venue.
That's a very good idea - please do start a new thread for this!

A bulk order shipped to the conference venue with some cost advantage would be great. I also would be very interested in the new gold plated bars! They will make for awesome Christmas presents this year Cheesy

+1 I want some too ! Goldplated bars and cascasius coins !
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
the casascius guy agreed to sell me a bunch of cheap coins if I buy in bulk. if you all message me, then we can maybe do something like we all pool our monies and everybody gets a share of X coins to do whatever they want with (resell them at the conference for profit .etc).

If there's sufficient interest then I'll make a new thread and get the casascius guy to post. Then we'll have the coins shipped directly to the conference venue.
That's a very good idea - please do start a new thread for this!

A bulk order shipped to the conference venue with some cost advantage would be great. I also would be very interested in the new gold plated bars! They will make for awesome Christmas presents this year Cheesy
Activity: 484
surely some of the exchanges there will sell some btc too right? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
Do anybody plan to sell Casascius coins on conference? It would be nice to buy few of them without paying overseas post...

Slush I can bring you a few.  how many do you want?
Bring as much as you can!
+1
I'd be willing to buy a few as well!

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Do anybody plan to sell Casascius coins on conference? It would be nice to buy few of them without paying overseas post...

+1
I'd be willing to buy a few as well!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
I would love to invite the CIA or FBI to debate bitcoin!
The CIA don't come to Bitcoin conferences, they just invite the Bitcoin lead developer to talk.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

CIA, FBI, Taliban and wikileaks will be there.

Wikileaks are the only ones that have announced their intention though.
Julian Assange may be doing a pre recorded talk and they have offered their spokesperson also.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Protip: Europe is not america.  Roll Eyes Your fbi and cia are powerless her  Cheesy Sure they can start insulting us bitcoin users but that's all   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: