Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPEAN BITCOIN CONFERENCE 2011, PRAGUE NOV 25-27 - page 9. (Read 94469 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
[url]https://solidbitshop.com/[url]

Thanks to SolidBitShop for sponsoring the conference.

An automatic BTC/SC accepting e-shop.

Sounds interesting!

https://www.bitstamp.net/

Thanks to BitStamp for their support in sponsoring the conference.
If you're going to spend money on something, make it audio. A good lavalier or shotgun mic will make the sound much clearer and the whole video more enjoyable. If you input to your lockdown camera, you'll have a good A source to edit to. Cutaways can be photos, stills, or a second camcorder if you have one.

Thanks
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
If you're going to spend money on something, make it audio. A good lavalier or shotgun mic will make the sound much clearer and the whole video more enjoyable. If you input to your lockdown camera, you'll have a good A source to edit to. Cutaways can be photos, stills, or a second camcorder if you have one.

The guy editing the vids, however we don't have a spare cameraman or video so we will just do a good job with one.

I can bring my cam. it's consumer grade, a canon hf 100, records 720p to avchd sdcard.

I don't have a tripod, though. I'll look around for a tripod...

Sure that works for us, thanks!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

The guy editing the vids, however we don't have a spare cameraman or video so we will just do a good job with one.

I can bring my cam. it's consumer grade, a canon hf 100, records 720p to avchd sdcard.

I don't have a tripod, though. I'll look around for a tripod...
It's time to print, please get in touch with us if you havent registered yet so we can print your welcome pack.

Activity: 574
Merit: 507
What happened to Vladimir's talk?

Vladimir Pulled out last week due to scheduling issues.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
What happened to Vladimir's talk?
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Make sure to record from two or more angles and especially to have a recording in case one or more of the cameras experiences technical difficulties...

It also gives the cutter something to do Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 507
Make sure to record from two or more angles and especially to have a recording in case one or more of the cameras experiences technical difficulties...

We have also started using bit-pay on the site to take conference payments, it's a very nice solution, thanks Tony!

Great!  Now the bitcoin conference can accept bitcoins automatically for the ticket payments!  Anyone can pay for their admission 24/7 with up-to-the-minute Euro pricing. 

Bit-pay has been a life saver.  It's incredibly busy here in the office putting the final touches on everything, having to email attendees with a price that's valid until the price changes was a real pain. 

This actually looks really good.  I am thinking about attending next year.  Can't wait to check out the videos of the conference.  Hopefully the videos will be in HD so I can burn it on to DVDs for friends.

You can do that, or you can also view them on Youtube.  Our main focus is producing high quality videos of every talk, after all the effort that's gone in it would be a waste to churn out low quality vids.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
This actually looks really good.  I am thinking about attending next year.  Can't wait to check out the videos of the conference.  Hopefully the videos will be in HD so I can burn it on to DVDs for friends.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

We have also started using bit-pay on the site to take conference payments, it's a very nice solution, thanks Tony!

Great!  Now the bitcoin conference can accept bitcoins automatically for the ticket payments!  Anyone can pay for their admission 24/7 with up-to-the-minute Euro pricing. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
I hope there will be live video coverage  Cheesy And i mean a decent one!

It's undecided yet, we are leaning towards releasing polished edited videos asap after the event.  If we get some donations for a live feed then it would definitely help.

feel free to make a donation.

19u7zkWMEFX1MqQ2HtxfBp3Bkr2iZpBv6J

That is fine too
The image at the top of the pdf says www.bitgroups.com -  looks like it should be www.bitgroups.org though.. right?

Thanks for that, fixing now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The image at the top of the pdf says www.bitgroups.com -  looks like it should be www.bitgroups.org though.. right?
http://bitgroups.org/pdf/official_program.pdf

Official program is complete, have a look at it, we think it's pretty good.

Also a couple of points, if you do a bank transfer without contacting us, we will not have an email to contact you on for important information.  Please always email us if you have paid.

Pages:
Jump to: