Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 124. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Looking forward to hearing what the announcement will be.

Was wondering what had happened to it as it popped up on twitter several days ago.

Yeah at that time i had the features done and after this tweet,
we suddenly have gotten aware of the fact, this is the best moment to manifest  
a long time planned partnership. That made me delay the release of the paper and to
discuss the opportunities with our partner (they are partners anyway but now we may be planning deeper).

Yo that was somehow fishy to explain without telling the facts,
maybe i should enter politics with that one lol
WATCH OUT

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Looking forward to hearing what the announcement will be.

Was wondering what had happened to it as it popped up on twitter several days ago.
legendary

Fasten Seatbelts!

Some weeks of hard works have passed, we are moving.
There will be a new announcement about "Federated Blockchains", Europecoins Role on this project,
a ground breaking partnership, some press and much more.
A new paper is ready for publishing and i am just finishing some negotiations, to make sure,
i am sharing the right details. Prepare, for new excitement.

There are two or three PMs unanswered, i am heading back to you this week

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Opened my old wallet 1st time since swap to help
those who might need another connection.
Synced right up - no problem. Will leave it running
for a couple weeks.
legendary
Anyone know what is happening at Bittrex?

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]

I guess that if the current volume levels continue into next week it will not be delisted. How often do Bittrex review these things?

We are already in contacts with bittrex.
The first hurdle is done: We have contacted the support of bittrex.

All what you can do is to generate more volume...

sell 100 erc and buy 100 erc and so on...if we all do that, we have enough volume on bittrex.

Greetz
Steve

They have the crazy idea, that this is a message to "motivate" people.
Some kind of a chilling effect doesn't belong to their range of possibilities.
But that's like it is, things are always influenced by your point of view :-)
We can deal with it. And because we already talked to them its nothing else,
 as a buy opportunity.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]

I guess that if the current volume levels continue into next week it will not be delisted. How often do Bittrex review these things?

We are already in contacts with bittrex.
The first hurdle is done: We have contacted the support of bittrex.

All what you can do is to generate more volume...

sell 100 erc and buy 100 erc and so on...if we all do that, we have enough volume on bittrex.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 565
Merit: 316

legendary

Another point is:
The new erc also stake with min 2.5%. With timedeposit even up to 5%.
If u like it to stake, so jump into it and feel welcome.
Greetz
Steve
                      I Jumped in and the water is fine!
legendary
Well - have not been here in a while (not feeling great for 2 - 3 month)
Looks like I have some reading to catch up.
Thread is growing fast. Always enjoy Matt's humor.
legendary

For anybody, currently in Germany near Bochum.

I am having a speech about Europecoin on next Tuesday, at a Bitcoin meeting.

full info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16263568

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Hi.

I just wonder why you focusing so hard on trying to stake your old coins, instead of trying to convert the coins you have to the new ones before it will be to late/ hard to do it. If you wanted to stake you had all the time in the world before  new one was released, see the possible staked coins as gone (kinda is a reason why all others didnt wanna wait it out and stake as much as they can on the old one before they did the switch ) and focus on getting your actually coins swapped before old chain colapse would be a much better thing to put your focus on.

fact is some people will lose their ERC2 because the old chain stop moving not enough people stake coins with 24/7 wallets

so convert asap dont expect someone else sacrifice his coins to allow u convert urs
+10k
I couldn't say it better.
I've said why, just read it. Besides, szene or anyone else hasn't actually said it's impossible already. On the contrary, he vaguely said "maybe there's something" so why not? I'm quite ready to swap.

how many coins would you expect to lose from not managing to stake?

it's OK to value Europecoin enough, to fight for every single coin available,
and to get as many as possible over time Grin
have fun
Matthias

Another point is:

The new erc also stake with min 2.5%. With timedeposit even up to 5%.
If u like it to stake, so jump into it and feel welcome.
Greetz
Steve
legendary

Hi.

I just wonder why you focusing so hard on trying to stake your old coins, instead of trying to convert the coins you have to the new ones before it will be to late/ hard to do it. If you wanted to stake you had all the time in the world before  new one was released, see the possible staked coins as gone (kinda is a reason why all others didnt wanna wait it out and stake as much as they can on the old one before they did the switch ) and focus on getting your actually coins swapped before old chain colapse would be a much better thing to put your focus on.

fact is some people will lose their ERC2 because the old chain stop moving not enough people stake coins with 24/7 wallets

so convert asap dont expect someone else sacrifice his coins to allow u convert urs
+10k
I've said why, just read it. Besides, szene or anyone else hasn't actually said it's impossible already. On the contrary, he vaguely said "maybe there's something" so why not? I'm quite ready to swap.

how many coins would you expect to lose from not managing to stake?

it's OK to value Europecoin enough, to fight for every single coin available,
and to get as many as possible over time Grin
have fun
Matthias
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

Hi.

+10k
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

Hi.

+10k
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Hi.

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Same here.. the swap was not trouble free but honesty of the team managed to overcome the situation.

No concerns as far as I can say...
OK.

Has staking for v2 stopped @ 1st of august?

nope explorer says its still goin on,
though i consider the network getting weaker and weaker.

Didn't you swap jet? Why?

have fun
Matthias :-)

I wanted to know my balance so I consulted explorer first. It says my last transaction was 1st of august so I thought it ended there. Wallet needs to be open for staking I guess (I think it indeed was like that), but obviously I can't open wallet so my balance is what it has been since 1st of august?

yes, i suppose, if you had your wallet close, you didn't stake and if nobody else sent you money (would be on the chain) what you see is whats your balance. (if i understood you right)
You can see many transacktions after August, if you would have had some, they would be among those.  Chain still seems to run, but WHY don't you swap your coins?

You understood correctly. I wanted to check my balance first and since it didn't show any staking I needed to confirm if staking was even going on anymore. Well it is, but wallet is down so I can't do the staking. Is it

a) it's a boohoo, those unstaked coins are not going to happen?
b) Chris can do the staking?
c) old wallet will be fixed and I can stake and do the swap myself?

Hmmh.

In terms of the unconfirmed/claimed stakes, at least someone  has to stake your wallet, to harvest these Coins.
I may be able to answer with a more helpful solutions later, when i found a way, that would make sense for you.
 For now, my wallet is that far out of sync, that it will never catch up in a network. as weak as that.
Christ has two active running wallets, but can't risk to stop them, as long as the Network needs them to stay alive. IF he will be able to help, it will be at the end of this swap.

Different situation is to swap the existing Coins in your wallet.  If you don't manage  to get the old wallet running, chris will be able to help.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Bummer, sounds like "a". :/ Any ideas yet?

yes if you or i dont find anybody to use his working wallet (as i said, chris may be able to, at the end of the swap period),
or your are not able, to get your client fixed, there will be no more option for the unclaimed stakes, but still an option for the
already existing coins.

Did you try by using a fresh blockchain from: http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=881 ?

Some reported this to be successful.

good luck
Matthias Smiley

I downloaded that blockchain but I can't run my wallet so it hadn't got much of purpose.

Dunno if I should just try asking Chris if he could do the staking but but.. I guess he still has his wallets running for some else purpose? Did you have working wallet?

Hi.

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Same here.. the swap was not trouble free but honesty of the team managed to overcome the situation.

No concerns as far as I can say...
OK.

Has staking for v2 stopped @ 1st of august?

nope explorer says its still goin on,
though i consider the network getting weaker and weaker.

Didn't you swap jet? Why?

have fun
Matthias :-)

I wanted to know my balance so I consulted explorer first. It says my last transaction was 1st of august so I thought it ended there. Wallet needs to be open for staking I guess (I think it indeed was like that), but obviously I can't open wallet so my balance is what it has been since 1st of august?

yes, i suppose, if you had your wallet close, you didn't stake and if nobody else sent you money (would be on the chain) what you see is whats your balance. (if i understood you right)
You can see many transacktions after August, if you would have had some, they would be among those.  Chain still seems to run, but WHY don't you swap your coins?

You understood correctly. I wanted to check my balance first and since it didn't show any staking I needed to confirm if staking was even going on anymore. Well it is, but wallet is down so I can't do the staking. Is it

a) it's a boohoo, those unstaked coins are not going to happen?
b) Chris can do the staking?
c) old wallet will be fixed and I can stake and do the swap myself?

Hmmh.

In terms of the unconfirmed/claimed stakes, at least someone  has to stake your wallet, to harvest these Coins.
I may be able to answer with a more helpful solutions later, when i found a way, that would make sense for you.
 For now, my wallet is that far out of sync, that it will never catch up in a network. as weak as that.
Christ has two active running wallets, but can't risk to stop them, as long as the Network needs them to stay alive. IF he will be able to help, it will be at the end of this swap.

Different situation is to swap the existing Coins in your wallet.  If you don't manage  to get the old wallet running, chris will be able to help.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Bummer, sounds like "a". :/ Any ideas yet?

yes if you or i dont find anybody to use his working wallet (as i said, chris may be able to, at the end of the swap period),
or your are not able, to get your client fixed, there will be no more option for the unclaimed stakes, but still an option for the
already existing coins.

Did you try by using a fresh blockchain from: http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=881 ?

Some reported this to be successful.

good luck
Matthias Smiley

I downloaded that blockchain but I can't run my wallet so it hadn't got much of purpose.

Dunno if I should just try asking Chris if he could do the staking but but.. I guess he still has his wallets running for some else purpose? Did you have working wallet?
Jump to: