Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 127. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
I think I've found a bug in DUAL KGW3 implementation.

Yes we have found a little bug. Thank You.

Best Regars Christian

you are having a sharp eye, can i have your ERC address?

Have fun
Matthias
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Yes we have found a little bug. Thank You.

Best Regars Christian
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

New Blockexplorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/erc/

Thank your steve for the explorer.

once the unclaimed coins removed the rish list and coin distribution will look better

still it should be attempted to spread the coins

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

New Blockexplorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/erc/

Thank your steve for the explorer.
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Same here.. the swap was not trouble free but honesty of the team managed to overcome the situation.

No concerns as far as I can say...
OK.

Has staking for v2 stopped @ 1st of august?

nope explorer says its still goin on,
though i consider the network getting weaker and weaker.

Didn't you swap jet? Why?

have fun
Matthias :-)

I wanted to know my balance so I consulted explorer first. It says my last transaction was 1st of august so I thought it ended there. Wallet needs to be open for staking I guess (I think it indeed was like that), but obviously I can't open wallet so my balance is what it has been since 1st of august?

yes, i suppose, if you had your wallet close, you didn't stake and if nobody else sent you money (would be on the chain) what you see is whats your balance. (if i understood you right)
You can see many transacktions after August, if you would have had some, they would be among those.  Chain still seems to run, but WHY don't you swap your coins?

You understood correctly. I wanted to check my balance first and since it didn't show any staking I needed to confirm if staking was even going on anymore. Well it is, but wallet is down so I can't do the staking. Is it

a) it's a boohoo, those unstaked coins are not going to happen?
b) Chris can do the staking?
c) old wallet will be fixed and I can stake and do the swap myself?
legendary
next goal should be to have at least 3 pools and none over 40% of hashrate
every solo miner also helping reduce share of pools

Some thoughts ...

Yes that's the next goal besides the features, we are building.
Features are not goals, they are just ways, to achieve goals.
Three pools (or more) with a balanced spread of hash-power are important for future stability.
I think some price increase and then speaking to many pools at the right point of time, will be the way to go there.
Hopefully a matter of days and we can start recruiting.

There is also another nice achievement, to announce from our lab:
we just had our first successful test with our payment gateway (BTC to FIAT is working now) ERC will be the next coin we will support.
Its the Gateway, to be used for our (Cryptronika GmbH) Point of Sales systems and for online- shops and services.
But we will approach other major providers too, time for this step is near.

Given the Marketplace, with local exchange and more (see former post above), is also progressing,
this gateway, will be also available there, sooner or later (its not a number one task, but an obvious one).

Our Team has grown to more then 4 highly productive, full time working people, that are professionals in their particular field.
What makes us more productive than many others, is the fact, this team was not just put together by chance,
but grew by careful selection over time.
Also a important is the fact, we are not just communicating regularly, but permanent! Every day, all the time!

This Team its really getting ever more powerful (in terms of resources and workforce).
Bad luck for everybody (just a few of them left Grin ), who's still blind, about the fact, that this is an unstoppable project,
that will not leave any feature, market or opportunity unexploited over time.

inspired more the ever
have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
next goal should be to have at least 3 pools and none over 40% of hashrate
every solo miner also helping reduce share of pools
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
does chainz support the OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY transaction type?
legendary
About the first week in January. But Coinmarketcap will not have to wait that long, they will be ready to count in about the next 48 hours, they are just waiting, untill we got a WORKING blockexplorer, which has already been ordered. CHAINS will take care if it in future.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

chainz is a good choice we trust them with DMD since years
legendary
NOTE 4 EVERYBODY: we will stop taking responsibility for unswapped coins after the 1.10. who knew about the swap and just waited, will have to have a clean reference to the coins,
he is owning. No detective work will be done any more from that date on. The swap will end on the 1.1.2017. IF we voluntary may decide to help anybody after these timelines
(because we may have a heart), this Rule will still stay in place and be valid. If you are waitzing to long, Network will fail increasingly and we will not have to recover your Funds after the first timeline.We have to draw these clear lines, for legal reasons. (Yes i will put this on our OP as well)

Smiley have fun and good morning everybody
Matthias
[/size]
How many coins still needs to be swapped?

there are 61.032.715,00 of ~93 million coins swapped, so there are now 6 103 271,500 ERC3 in circulation.
To stay up to date with our swap activity
watch our last status report here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21000833/ERC/Swap/Swap%20Public.txt

its released 1/2 times a week
good morning, have fun Matthias

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Please report it to Chris!

Thanks
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
legendary
About the first week in January. But Coinmarketcap will not have to wait that long, they will be ready to count in about the next 48 hours, they are just waiting, untill we got a WORKING blockexplorer, which has already been ordered. CHAINS will take care if it in future.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
NOTE 4 EVERYBODY: we will stop taking responsibility for unswapped coins after the 1.10. who knew about the swap and just waited, will have to have a clean reference to the coins,
he is owning. No detective work will be done any more from that date on. The swap will end on the 1.1.2017. IF we voluntary may decide to help anybody after these timelines
(because we may have a heart), this Rule will still stay in place and be valid. If you are waitzing to long, Network will fail increasingly and we will not have to recover your Funds after the first timeline.We have to draw these clear lines, for legal reasons. (Yes i will put this on our OP as well)

Matthias
[/size]
How many coins still needs to be swapped?
legendary

Matthias

at what date non claimed ERC3 will be burned on a public known burn address
then we finished the swap in a clean way and coinmarketcap pages can reduce total amount of existing coins

which will give all the claimed ERC a value boost
legendary
Same here.. the swap was not trouble free but honesty of the team managed to overcome the situation.

OK.

have fun

I wanted to know my balance so I consulted explorer first. It says my last transaction was 1st of august so I thought it ended there. Wallet needs to be open for staking I guess (I think it indeed was like that), but obviously I can't open wallet so my balance is what it has been since 1st of august?

yes, i suppose, if you had your wallet close, you didn't stake and if nobody else sent you money (would be on the chain) what you see is whats your balance. (if i understood you right)
You can see many transacktions after August, if you would have had some, they would be among those.  Chain still seems to run, but WHY don't you swap your coins?

Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

OK.

have fun

legendary

now something pleasant:

our Local Crypto Marketplace is progressing great and will be done in one/Two weeks.
Even more: It will come with an own Android app to facilitate local trades via smartphone
of any possible Altcoin or Bitcoin.
Its a dashboard to buy and sell other crypto related services, like miners, development a.s.o. too.
Our service is free to use, there are no fees or any costs .

Here is a preview:

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary
Any news about staisybit? Its one month now since they said they would fix things as soon as possible.

Nothing has been done since then. No further notice and all coins still forked when the last login was possible 3 days ago.

Currently you cant even login. Are you still in contact with Alberto?

not since about three weeks· he has been away for a week or so, and hasn't been reached since then.
Yes he promised us to get the pending withdrawals done but he didn't do it (except some very few).
I am fed up with this outcome, but we will keep trying as long as there are pending requests.
If we are done with that, i will keep my ass out of this project. Its a pity in terms of what this could have been so easy,
But all it does for now, is damaging our reputation without a possibility to do anything to stop it.

very crazy, i can't understand this kind of self-destroying behaviour
must be some kind of condition
Matthias

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Any news about staisybit? Its one month now since they said they would fix things as soon as possible.

Nothing has been done since then. No further notice and all coins still forked when the last login was possible 3 days ago.

Currently you cant even login. Are you still in contact with Alberto?
Jump to: