Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 123. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Is there a config option to set the number of threads used to mine ERC?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This is indeed great news...

Matthias, thanks for your hard work  Smiley
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Very nice Android is where its at for sure. Fish
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

OK we are having a winner.
The answer is:

Europecoin proudly announces the successfull betatest of the

FIRST TERM DEPOSIT ENABLED ANDROID MOBILE WALLET

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
i want to support as person and investor the future projects
and i offer also the DMD Diamond Foundation to join in working together for common goals
to add value for all coins taking part in federatated blockchains initative #fedchain

Thank you all,

Its good to know, to be able to step forward with this many supporters behind us.
This is the growing strength, of a coin and a community that care about each other.

So give me the delight and let me leak one more feature, our team is about to release,
to show we have not only grown to a team, that is working on a single task,
but into a group of teams, working on many tasks at once towards our common goals.
And lets us use it for some promo.

I offer 150 ERC to the person that guesses, what we are currently beta testing in our lab
and therefore we are going to leak today and then release next.

This is how you do it:

Tweet:

#SEPA #AMAZON #IoT #payment FEDERATION LAB @EuropecoinEUORG
 I GUESS Bubblegum IS NEXT #crypto #fintech #altcoin #bittrex $ERC RETWEET

where "Bubblegum" is replaced by your Guess.
As soon i can see the right Guess i will announce the winner here.
If you want to follow the game, monitor this twitter search:
https://twitter.com/search?q=%24erc&src=typd

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i want to support as person and investor the future projects
and i offer also the DMD Diamond Foundation to join in working together for common goals
to add value for all coins taking part in federatated blockchains initative #fedchain
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
I really like the attitude of this team. It´s not about the quick dollar but to follow own ideals and maybee chance the world to a little better place.

Regarding the price of ERC I´m very optimistic because ERC stands in the middle of all these projects and that alone gives it a value... Bitcoin itself can do nothing special (in compare to other cryptocurries) but BTC is the center of the hole cryptoworld... which gives BTC it´s value.

Good luck! this could be the most undervalued currency in cryptoland!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Ok, i think i understand the concept a bit better, however, from an ERC point of view what is the advantage it has regarding any other coin that can be used on that payment system.

Is ERC being used as a part of the backbone to guarantee the transactions?

Essentially it is not obvious for me why should I have ERC coins instead of any other coin I. That eco system.

Tks

Ah yes, understand. I am often witnessing this kind of "where is the catch" moment" when it comes to Europecoin.
We are all conditioned, that market domination comes from having features while others being excluded from being able to have those features too.
Its the classical market model since hundreds, if not thousands, of years. But we (and Bitcoin) are here to change exactly that.
And we are doing it also, but not only, for unselfish reasons.
We do it because its the better, more sustainable and more powerful strategy for all: markets, us and humanity
So please give me the favour, to explain, why i think different about the question, of how to be unique or how to be in a unique market position.
Two things have been influencing me in a way that formed a different picture:

1) Witnessing and living the movements and relationships of crowds during over 10 years as search-engine expert.
2) The legendary book "the cathedral and the bazaar"

I am sure exclusive features are good in the short term or in terms of speculation.
But which part of IT and Software industries is ruling the planet? Though the fight around this question isn't over,
its increasingly the open software part of this economy and even open hardware is catching up quickly.
This industry has proven that even if you enable everybody, to do the same, as you are able to do,
the SOURCE is always in the leading position. And there is a reason why and there is more:
If you  try to be unique through exclusion, you are forced to build barriers, that are always leading to centralisation of powers,
sooner or later and you will reach a point, where you will be forced, to defend your position through some kind of violence.
Its the essence of all problems we are having in this world.
On the other hand a house of open doors is placing itself in a kind of "soft central" position,
through being deeper interconnected than those, who are connecting to, or through, its open doors.
This form of interconnection is the real future force of market domination.

And this is what we are doing, seeking our market domination by being a gateway, as a team through collaboration
and as projects though sharing and enabling everybody around us.
And if you still think this may be wishfull thinking, ask any mathematician and he will proof me right.
The trick is not to be in the centre of the market, but to BE the market

thank you for reading
Matthias

When I read these words, then I always know, why I am here in the right team.
Its not the diligence, which hold me here and let me believe. Its the vision of Matthias which is exact my vision too.

Dear community,

dont be to shy, to spread the word about Europecoin. Europecoin stays not for the coin itself; Team Europecoin stays for their missions. Its inevitable, that daily climbing the mountains will hit the TOP.

I speak and chat daily with many cryptoenthusiasts. I find many friends here and very kind persons from different origins. Its not important, to be rich or to be young, or old or sporty or whatever. We all share the same passion; to give the world a new direction. It's the first time since the history of money, that not only one powerful instance like banks decide the direction; its the direction from ourselves; our open source projects through the whole cryptocurrency sphere let ppl working with their free decisions and passions. True freedom and democracy.

Greetz
Steve

legendary
That sounds quite ambitious. Looking forward to seing it in use.

Payments are always a nice thing, but do you have any other examples of interesting ways to use it.

I am thinking there must be some cool ways of using the combined service.

100% agree Smiley
Not only some cool ways, but millions.
Some abstract glimpses on the long term idea, how to get there, are in my federated blockchains whitepaper:

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Ok, i think i understand the concept a bit better, however, from an ERC point of view what is the advantage it has regarding any other coin that can be used on that payment system.

Essentially it is not obvious for me why should I have ERC coins instead of any other coin I. That eco system.

Tks

Ah yes, understand. I am often witnessing this kind of "where is the catch" moment" when it comes to Europecoin.
We are all conditioned, that market domination comes from having features while others being excluded from being able to have those features too.
Its the classical market model since hundreds, if not thousands, of years. But we (and Bitcoin) are here to change exactly that.
And we are doing it also, but not only, for unselfish reasons.
We do it because its the better, more sustainable and more powerful strategy for all: markets, us and humanity
So please give me the favour, to explain, why i think different about the question, of how to be unique or how to be in a unique market position.
Two things have been influencing me in a way that formed a different picture:

1) Witnessing and living the movements and relationships of crowds during over 10 years as search-engine expert.
2) The legendary book "the cathedral and the bazaar"

I am sure exclusive features are good in the short term or in terms of speculation.
But which part of IT and Software industries is ruling the planet? Though the fight around this question isn't over,
its increasingly the open software part of this economy and even open hardware is catching up quickly.
This industry has proven that even if you enable everybody, to do the same, as you are able to do,
the SOURCE is always in the leading position. And there is a reason why and there is more:
If you  try to be unique through exclusion, you are forced to build barriers, that are always leading to centralisation of powers,
sooner or later and you will reach a point, where you will be forced, to defend your position through some kind of violence.
Its the essence of all problems we are having in this world.
On the other hand a house of open doors is placing itself in a kind of "soft central" position,
through being deeper interconnected than those, who are connecting to, or through, its open doors.
This form of interconnection is the real future force of market domination.

And this is what we are doing, seeking our market domination by being a gateway, as a team through collaboration
and as projects though sharing and enabling everybody around us.
And if you still think this may be wishfull thinking, ask any mathematician and he will proof me right.
The trick is not to be in the centre of the market, but to BE the market

thank you for reading
Matthias

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
That sounds quite ambitious. Looking forward to seing it in use.

Payments are always a nice thing, but do you have any other examples of interesting ways to use it.

I am thinking there must be some cool ways of using the combined service.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Tks
legendary
Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the time to write this but I must confess... I am lost  Huh

Can you put in more simple terms what will this platform allow a user to do using some examples?

Also, how can the community help you in achieving those goals?

Nuno

Thank you for your interest

Its a Payment Network in pre Alpha State

1) You will be able to pay from ERC and other Cryptos to any target in SEPA (Banktranfer), FIAT (EURO, DOLLAR), Bitcoin and more

2) You will be able to connect Payments to

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

3) you will be able to use it for payments inside a Internet-of-Things Grid

4) you will be able to use the API to connect other services of choice

5) you will be able to use Apps on the Grid

6) you will be able to offer Apps and Services yourself on the Grid

as soon its ready, it will represent about 50/60 percent of my Federated Blockchains Vision.

hope thats a bit easier to understand, i know its confusing,
if you are still lost feel free to ask

have fun
Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the time to write this but I must confess... I am lost  Huh

Can you put in more simple terms what will this platform allow a user to do using some examples?

Also, how can the community help you in achieving those goals?

Nuno
legendary

A Federated-Blockchains-a-like Altoin, Bitcoin to Anything Paymentgateway
with cross Social Media integration and Internet-of-Things Servicebus
as a first step towards "Federated Blockchains"

You can see this Solution as an outcome of my way to "Federated Blockchains" enlightenment.
While having tryed to find developers, to engage for "Federated Blockchain", i already worked on a "Plan B" to achieve my goals.
Now i have discovered and tested the tools, that are enabling me, to get it done.
I am a fan of doing big things in  steps, by achieving a first function and then to use it,
to leverage the next step.So, my friends, I'm slowly back into coding, lets see how it goes.

So lets start over again step by step,

breaking the goal down in many easy tasks of research-learn-do.
I have to get a bit more patient, but i started this, to see it happening soon. Fast Forward!

From here it will be helpful, to know the Federated Blockchains Whitepaper, to be able to understand and see the whole vision,
but because of the breaking down of the concept into achievement steps, you will still be able to understand the road and the product,
without knowing the paper.

When planning our new gateway sytem,

it is a good idea, to remember our Federated Blockchains Paper, because the gateway should be developed with this Paper in mind, to be efficient.
So our Gateway should be able to be used as a Federated Blockchains component later. And it doesn't harm, if it would sport some more featured, we will need then.
So lets reconsider Federated Blockchains and break it down to its components and then lets ad two months of additional thought process, I had:

Servicebus

with these Base APPS
(APPS are  Coins, Blockchains, Service, IoT Devices, Point-of-Sales Devices, exchanges, converters ...)

- Cross APPs payment, broken down into SERVICES, CONVERTERS, PLUGINS  (Coins are also APPS)

- Cross RPC communication protocols (broken down into PLUGINS, CONVERTERS, SERVERS)

- Cross Coin/Payment/Device IoT servicebus (BROKE DOWN AS IoT-standart defines)

Communicationbus

- Cross Wallet/Service encapsulated User Communication

- Social Network API receivers

- Third Party Payment Processors receivers

- Blockchain receivers and APIs to share functions and data

Now Back to our Payment system.

Now some words to what i am intending to build and which technology to use.

In the coming years there will be a point, where we will not differentiate among ioT, apps or even users any more.
There will be just command~, data~ and validation pipes with endpoints and everything will just be an app.

For the first step, i would like to build a payment gateway provider with
ioT standart compliant servicebus, social media~, app-chains~ and third-party (payment providers, APIs ...) integration.
(They will per dedault integrate into each other anyway in the coming years).

I have choosen to use lavarel as a base  framework.

... and guess what: I have a first running (alpha state) system on my test system.

It has already all the features I have hoped to achieve,
except of the last mile to Fiat, because this has to be made with a contractor. So i am currently working on some extra features.
One is also ready (but alpha),
its the integration into following services:

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

At the moment I am working on an IoT Standard Compliant Service Bus and on an integration with a new partner:
We are planning and discussing the joined development and integrating the ...... to be continued after Negotiations

have fun
Matthias

eagerly waiting for the news  Cool
legendary

Stay crazy be Epic

Negotiations are going on today, but see a preview here!

IN ONE HOUR!

have fun Grin
Matthias

legendary
personal hello as I convert the erc erc to v3 Huh Huh

Hy welcome, you are from Brasil right?

Please head over to our upgrade guide:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/component/content/article/123-europecoin-knowledge-base/802-europecoin-v3-upgrade-guide

everything is explained there.
If you have problems to understand the language, or the process,
feel free to ask, we are here to help.

have fun
Matthias Grin

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
personal hello as I convert the erc erc to v3 Huh Huh
Jump to: