Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 144. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
im out of ERC own zero  Sad

but i own a nice bunch of ERC v3 now  Grin

thx for flawless swap experience!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I just ran into a problem using the swap tool.
I transfered some ERC to swap but the tool keeps saying ERC balance 0.00.
The transaction have gone through and the ERC deposited but the balance in the swap tool still says 0.

Txid: 5f87992d263a88aeead2dbfc74319aa8d80bb33bdb6fe54fc14c63bd838b8efe
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hi All,

The swaptool / conversion is working great!

Conversion is working very smooth...and quicker than promised in the notes by Steve.

A very, very nice job done by the devteam.

Thanks for putting al your effort in making this possible.

I believe ERC is gonna have a very bright future!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
I bring back our SWAP-RULES!

SWAP - How to do!

1a. Backup wallet.dat from old unswapped europecoin
1b. Download new wallet: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Europecoin-V3/releases
1c. Install it. You can run the old wallet and the new wallet together by creating a shortcut of the new
    europecoin-qt.exe and run with following addition -choosedatadir ---> it will start and ask you for the
    name of the new folder; it should be different than the old ERCV2-folder
    http://imgur.com/a/okgHV

1d. IMPORTANT!!
    Be sure, that you really have the old wallet with version 2.0.3.0!!! Only these version can transfer
    the old coins to swapserver. If you havee  Version 2.0.25.0 or even older, so make sure, to go to ERC V2.0.3.0.
    Link is here:
    http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=30:v2-0-windows-noinstall-28-01-2016

2. Go to following link: http://www.europecoin.eu.org/swap-tool-erc

3. Press the 'Continue' button

4. Go to 'Account'  http://imgur.com/a/RrZnv

5. Click on 'Change' to fill in your new ERCwalletaddress from ERC V3.

6. For more security set a password.

7. Save your unique URL somewhere. Its also important for some delays or whatever could happen.
   Tell your Service Token only "szenekonzept", "Limx Dev" or "metamorpin" from Bitcointalk.

8. Click deposit. You reach the new swap-deposit-address, where you can send now your old coins.

9. By clicking reload symbol near of Balance, you should see after a while your incoming old coins on the
   swapserver. Or you click on pending deposit under 'Deposit' http://imgur.com/a/MXJQr

10. Wait now till monday. We are transfering the new coins always on monday.

11. last hint of chris:

Please Note:

- Please create for every transaction a new withdraw address.
  - Your received for 10 ERC one new ERC (10:1).
  - The payout day for new ERCs is always Monday.
  - Please use your account only for one transaction! ( Remove your cookis for a new account)
  - The minimum amount is 250 old erc.
  - We pay only full new ERC ( 250.007 old ERC = 25 new ERC).

12. Our first timeperiod should be around 6 months. We will announce still the exact date after the first smooth
    swapped coins.

Enjoy now the new ride of ERC V3.

Before I close my briefing for you -

PRAISE our awesome developer team. We wouldnt be here, if Chris wouldnt go line for line through the unique
code of ERC. We wouldnt be known, if Matthias wouldnt manage the marketing and lead the coin. And we couldnt complete
the 3 Musketeer team without me.

If you wanna show your love for their work, so here is their ERCV3 wallet: EZd4RKp6N91q6EHtm3e9aoCqa5Pb66qFSj

EDIT: Bittrex or any exchange isnt involved in this swap. You have to transfer the coins to swapserver and call us a new address there..

Greetz
Steve
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
chain moving slower than expected?

{
"errors" : "Warnung: �\u009Cberprüpfen Sie ihre Netzwerkverbindung, 20 Blöcke wurden in den letzten 4 Stunden empfangen (48 wurden erwartet)."
}

without high hashrate and no hybrid POW/POS solution what protect network against someone with high CPU power (botnet...) jump in and make a 51% attack and doublespend?

Hello, the Dual KGW3 see a timespann from 24h... the warning caculate with 4 hours.

We have unknow cpu algo and high coinbase maturity from 288 blocks and the core 11.3 is greatly improved. 100 % sure is nothing ^^

Edit:
We have ~5 Days ...with calculate 1440 Blocks and currently have we 1416. If the explorer online is see we that better.
legendary
chain moving slower than expected?

{
"errors" : "Warnung: �\u009Cberprüpfen Sie ihre Netzwerkverbindung, 20 Blöcke wurden in den letzten 4 Stunden empfangen (48 wurden erwartet)."
}

without high hashrate and no hybrid POW/POS solution what protect network against someone with high CPU power (botnet...) jump in and make a 51% attack and doublespend?

legendary
Aynyone remember the command to return staking coins to wallet?

successful staked coins u need to wait until they mature
unsuccessful stuck in POS coins u can get back with console command
repairwallet

and avoid to try POS u can with the startup parameter vegas wrote
or even as conf file option
reservebalance=9999999
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

If you using windows,

1. Close the wallet
2. Make a shortcut and add -reservebalance=9999999  at the end of the target box.
3. Restart wallet

Vegas
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
V3 explorer will be build tomorrow.. Old explorer will also run until the swap period is completely over..

I wanted to build it today, but things are a bit busy atm..

Cheers,
Banzai

Great a big thank you,

Community: two things

1) I will be in our new CRYPTOTRONIKA Büro, preparing the launch of the Company.
    for the rest of this week. In two days we are officially in the game ... oh yesss  Grin

2)  When i am coming back, i have another goody ready to share,

WHATCHOUT

and have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
V3 explorer will be build tomorrow.. Old explorer will also run until the swap period is completely over..

I wanted to build it today, but things are a bit busy atm..

Cheers,
Banzai
legendary
did ya ask to usual pool operators to setup a pool?
example supernova?

i feel like waiting 3/4 weeks until the swap settles to avoid to early disruption,
i even think I should not foster it, because for me, besides the great technologies,
main argument for success is, that all these people, who haven't been able to engage in mining,
(to untechnical, no miner, a wife lol) are now havng the chance to get this feeling.
If they spread among each other, its the biggest nishe, we could have and therfore, we are
dependent on the average people, to enjoy this function.
Its the least obvious success argument,
but ist like  gravity unstoppable and powerful.

but there is still our multipool with infernoman and of course 
others will put ERC onto the pools faster then i'd prefer
and i don't really mind. Feel just it's strategically wrong if its done by me

have fun
Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!
I am having some problems with the mining eating almost all my RAM.
Even though windows doesnt tell me what is using the RAM, I am using 14 out of 16 GB. Even if I stop it from mining and close the wallet it still wont release the 14 GB RAM.
when u stop the wallet and dont mine more, than its definitely not from europecoinwallet!

Greetz
Steve
I tried to reboot a couple of times and it kept happening. But now everything is running fine. Guess there is no way of knowing what could have caused it.

Hey kazadar, you can send a pm to chris, so he maybe can investigate it. send him pm ur debug.log and he has a look.
But if now is everything running fine, so it seems solved. :-)

Greetz
Steve
Even though windows doesnt tell me what is using the RAM, I am using 14 out of 16 GB. Even if I stop it from mining and close the wallet it still wont release the 14 GB RAM.
when u stop the wallet and dont mine more, than its definitely not from europecoinwallet!

Greetz
Steve
I tried to reboot a couple of times and it kept happening. But now everything is running fine. Guess there is no way of knowing what could have caused it.
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve
legendary

OP upgraded with the most important infos,
Of course the OP will need a complete remake after this swap has settled.
Earlier does not make sense, as long as wie have to list TWO VERSIONS it will
stay a bit confusing, but i did my very best.

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

legendary

If you make a term deposit then show the old wallet a wrong estimated date. Example steve today ..looked for one year and shows a half year ^^.

as long as the real mechanic deepening on blocknumber works correct its fine

the cosmetic displayed time fixes in frontend are nice for me important is the hardfacts in backend
and they are working already

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
We need auto update QT Wallet, like 020LondonCoin, or nobody will adopt really.

And if you want my "Beta Tester" opinion, that I give because I would like it work actually,
is that we should be able to decide with how much of the CPU/GPU we mine with.

I tried, I have 8G RAM, on a five years Toshiba Satellite (i5) laptop. I saw it
takes 1G RAM, which was the good part, but takes 100% of the CPU, so, I do
not even want it on my phone.

We need a slider, or something. People allocating 5% of their CPU's, like 24/7,
instead of 0%, 100% of the time, like me. Smiley

u can reach exact that effect with TThrottle

a tool where i can add process names and limit their access to CPU time

but its even stronger i can also make the CPU time be reduced automatic based on CPU temp

this means when u have lot other work ur cpu temp raise and the TThrottle processes will reduce their cpu useage

if ur other task have no load for the CPU which means it become cold again then ur mining processes will get more cpu time

i know coins with a setting for not use walletminer 100% but none of them can give the abilities of a proper 3rd party tool

so i say dont waste dev power to create solutions that are existing already and way better than u can implement into wallet at acceptable effort

regarding auto update feature of wallet maybe

but i prefer to use non installer wallets

and there is no need to make every non mandatory update

just do the mandatory ones

or that ones where u say that feature i really need

example the last one i wont upgrade to that i dont care about a new mining icon...

If you make a term deposit then show the old wallet a wrong estimated date. Example steve today ..looked for one year and shows a half year ^^.
Jump to: