Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 139. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
What's the time frame for Coinmarketcap to show v3 coins?

Right now v2 on bleutrade are selling @ 0.00002056 BTC.  900% increase from yesterday

yeah thought its written in the title of Bleutrades ERC v2 market and though i can't even count any more the warning here in our thread, no chance to prevent those people from trading blindly without reading anything and no chance to wake up Bleutrade to start  moving. What the people do, may be silly, but Bleutrade by not upgrading is simply acting irresponsible. They are leading their users into a trap, just because they don't seem to care about their business any more, sad, this was once my favourite exchange and they did a lot for Europecoin maybe saved it from dead shortly after our takeover a year ago. Anyway the users will get, for good or bad, a lesson in self responsibility. I have done everything i could, to prevent, this from happening, including notification and INFO Flyer for upgrading Partners vii 4 different channels (Twitter, Btctalk PM, Support ticket  and slack)
see here: http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/6-europecoin-v3?download=38:partner-infos-europecoin-swap

everybody can help spreading the word to save at least some users

O.K. that was the unpleasant part, time to get the champaign. Our concept, YOUR choice had a strong and succesful start.
I hoped for 7000-8000 satoshi and now wie are at 11000 great! But there is even more, our diff surpassed HODLcoins diff within 2 hours
and suprnova has currently about 80 users mining like there is no tomorrow.
Whats ERC doing now, well this week will come a complete rewrite of our Roadmap, we got so many tasks done and are progressing in every possible segment.
So a simple Roadmap update isn't enough. The, because of the wild start today we decided to get Europecoin added to coinpay, but not by voting we will take the shortcut.
I already checked the requirements with them and we are ready to go. After waiting 4/5 days, to find out, if the trades are able to sustain their volume (or at least 50%)
 i will take action. And the biggest paymentprovider, for us, is just good enough, right?

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
This new Europecoin is based on HOdlcoin code? Is that the reason for the increase?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What's the time frame for Coinmarketcap to show v3 coins?

Right now v2 on bleutrade are selling @ 0.00002056 BTC.  900% increase from yesterday
legendary
did Bleutrade pay? Bleutrade is still on V2 did you send to a V2 Wallet v2 and B3 are not compatible.

I sent to the new wallet. Still waiting.

Oh? You mean Bleutrade's ERC is the old  before swap ERC.

I forgot about that.

Smiley

So, tell me.

I lost 60 ERC.

It's July, I am exhausted.

Good night.

60 new or 60 old and 6new ERC??

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
the coin that are on the blockchain v2 
can the recover ? thank you  Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
everyone is trying to buy in bluetrade and then move the coins to bittrex but looks like their are different version of the coins. I dont think u will recieve them.
hi
send on BlueTrade to bittrex
I will receive the parts on bittrex?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
looks cool totally missed this one
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
hello I send parts to the old address v2 bittrex EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo  my coin are lost?
 how Recover my parts that are in the wallet v2? thank you for your help  Undecided

Hello CarsiCoin,

please Note Bleutrade is currently version two from ERC.

It's not a Mercedes? Wallet let's say.

did Bleutrade pay? Bleutrade is still on V2 did you send to a V2 Wallet v2 and B3 are not compatible.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-erc

All tests successfully ^^

Best Regards Christian

Please Note! Do not make a withdraw from Bleutrade to Bittrex!
hello I send parts to the old address v2 bittrex EVLb7ejFkf3jW2Hmh39F8AiVGsDZpQyWVo  my coin are lost?
 how Recover my parts that are in the wallet v2? thank you for your help  Undecided
Activity: 16

Was having trouble posting a reply, so I will try again. I hope this does not come through twice.

I am having a lot of fun with this new wallet. It is so simple, even I can use it!
Thank you ERC Team for your dedication and thank you to fellow ERC supporters. I am very happy to be a part of something so special.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Very very nice price rise. Glad im invested!!! VERY nice work!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

thank you, did you see our relaunch today?

wie are online ..... and skyrocketing
Matthias

Yes, Looking very good

I will update the market tab as well with correct v3 info when I finish the statistics Wink

I will get back on your PM very soon btw  Smiley
Activity: 658
legendary

88 Workers....Really Nice

I thought we we're working with mh's  Cheesy

I will update the explorer with the correct "kh"..

Statistics will be back in a few days  Wink

thank you, did you see our relaunch today?

wie are online ..... and skyrocketing
Matthias
copper member

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-erc

All tests successfully ^^

Best Regards Christian

Please Note! Do not make a withdraw from Bleutrade to Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

88 Workers....Really Nice

I thought we we're working with mh's  Cheesy

I will update the explorer with the correct "kh"..

Statistics and correct v3 market status will be back in a few days  Wink
legendary

Activity: 658
24 hours, still waiting from BleuTrade

Withdraw: 602.93238751

to address
EbhxsUHgwcKnLXQmZ13etQDbDwTsamABhp

TXID
b70501fc58e12d9df5795349cece6a5b19cf26491b8810fdc72fb56004d0cae5

I mailed support.
Did you send them to your wallet or to be swapped?
copper member
Jump to: