Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 141. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

small update

all tasks for bittrex swap and listing complete
(paying fee, having blockexplorer, registering erc2 from bittrex, sending back new erc, dancing for the stuff...)
bittrex has also successfully compiled our deamon, expect then to switch tonight!!

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

legendary
How long will the swap be possible?

That is already mentioned by Steve earlier in this thread.

12. Our first timeperiod should be around 6 months. We will announce still the exact date after the first smooth
    swapped coins.

So time enough!  But the earlier you swap the earlier you can benefit of the new features.

thankyou backbonejb, yes you have plenty of time, but should also keep in mind,
that the network will possibly collaps before our timeline will be reached. We have a planb for those,
who suffer from a breakdown, but its plenty of work by hand and will make you probably wait some time..

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

That is already mentioned by Steve earlier in this thread.

12. Our first timeperiod should be around 6 months. We will announce still the exact date after the first smooth
    swapped coins.

So time enough!  But the earlier you swap the earlier you can benefit of the new features.
Activity: 378
legendary
so understanding it correctly sir just buy it from the base price coming from trex then swap it from you and wait for the update meaning to say win on win situation buy in a low price, swap it up wait for the new update and price can possibly goes to the moon. if 40 sat by now and can turn to 7k. wow.
No not quite. But you can buy them from Bleutrade at a lower price 40 sat lower than Bittrex. Then you could sell them at Bittrex after the swap for an easy profit or even better save them for later.
If you read the latest update there are quite a few things in the works. Also the federated blockchain stuff is pretty exciting although most coins could benefit from that.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ERC/BTC

you nailed it exacly, i can hardly wait to find out,
where this will go after relaunch

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
so understanding it correctly sir just buy it from the base price coming from trex then swap it from you and wait for the update meaning to say win on win situation buy in a low price, swap it up wait for the new update and price can possibly goes to the moon. if 40 sat by now and can turn to 7k. wow.
No not quite. But you can buy them from Bleutrade at a lower price 40 sat lower than Bittrex. Then you could sell them at Bittrex after the swap for an easy profit or even better save them for later.
If you read the latest update there are quite a few things in the works. Also the federated blockchain stuff is pretty exciting although most coins could benefit from that.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ERC/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Anu instructions how to mine :S ?
Activity: 644
legendary

little update on Bittrex deposits:
i was able to renegotiate some points with them.

Other than i told you before,
your funds don't have to be handled by you, Bittrex will handle the swaps für us.

Bleutrade is informed, but did not react now,
but i realized there are still some ERC for 40 satoshi under the Bittrex last price before closing
grab em, swap em, easy profit

enjoy
Matthias  Grin

Well who knows if its easy profit... We have no idea where the price will stabilize. If it would have been smart to sell some before or after, this is crypto, there is no logic in anything.

yes in fact you are right,
you never know and we have to make a huge jump to have the same marketcap as before.
HOPE: we already removed 25% of the old coins and have ~10000 € to give the new one a head start.
We will throw it all in.

one thing everybody can help,
is to know the value of this coin and to not give it away cheap.
The market may not buy first, but this isn't even a week an you will be able to enjoy much more higher gains.
Its a real early adopter advantage, use it wisely
to put things into perspective: to have the same value as the closing price of bittrex, the new coin should reach 7000 sat
and additional to the reduced amount, we have build a set of new features that could not be ignored.
We already gained plenty of public awareness because of the excellent new wallet.
This was a HEADSUP for the altcoin community

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 404
Beware

your funds don't have to be handled by you, Bittrex will handle the swaps für us.

but i realized there are still some ERC for 40 satoshi under the Bittrex last price before closing

enjoy
Matthias  Grin

Well who knows if its easy profit... We have no idea where the price will stabilize. If it would have been smart to sell some before or after, this is crypto, there is no logic in anything.
legendary

enjoy
Matthias  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
can not withdraw my ERC from bittrex to swap bacause sell order can not canceled,

Wait a little bit...it will be cancelled very soon. You will have enough time for transferring.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 938
can not withdraw my ERC from bittrex to swap bacause sell order can not canceled,
legendary
i know the team is very active. thats why i kept spending all my free time trading ERC.  i managed to pick up a good amounth. 

I do own some V3, as i already did a swap, but i kept buying..

i want to thank the team for their efforts, in making the coin as it is nowadays... a great coin, an active community..

Congrats to you

thank you for your kind words, nice you are in
future will be even more fun
we are just at the beginning
Matthias  Grin

legendary
done

great welcome to the new network and happy mining

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I have some ERC in bittrex , whether coin I will not be lost ?
legendary
I understand that bittrex turn all our coins to RCV3 ?

no they don't, we are handling the swap ourself.

You will see, its an easy task, just visit our swapserver, by jumping to
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/swap-tool-erc

You will also see a Button right-top of the content.
This is a quick guide, that may be helpful.

To make it short for you:

you need: a Eurpopecoin V3.02 address for the withdraw.

On the swapserver you press "ACCOUNT" and add your ERC3 address.
Then press save and leave the modal popup.

Next press "Deposit" and send your erc to the provided address.
Thats it! You just have to wait, for the next payout cycle (on Mondays),
to receive your new ERC3.

Don't worry, the process is encrypted and connected via vpn with two firwall instances.
Its recording all transactions and we can help if anything goes strange.

You can follow and review the whole swap process here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21000833/ERC/Swap/Swap%20Public.txt

enjoy,
Matthias  Grin

Jump to: