Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 140. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
My thoughts excactly. Gave me the oppurtunity to buy more cheap Smiley im not complaining at all

nice to see the value in your perception is growing, thats exactly whats needed to happen: Know the value of your coin, its seldom and people who like to buy,
will have to pay the price, you demand from them. Just half a year ago, we could have been doing the same and nobody would have been caring at all,
We are at 5900 Satoshy  witch isn't yet the closing price, but also far more then our average price. Taking into account that despite
from those, who didn't notice, we will loose those buyers, who only buy cheap (very cheap) coins and we will have to attract those, who focus the premium segment.
So I am happy with this outcome as a starting point, price will just begin to increase. I think we definitely crossed the line to leave the pump and dump liga.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
My thoughts excactly. Gave me the oppurtunity to buy more cheap Smiley im not complaining at all
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Its a shame that people are trading ERC at such a low price. Guessing some of them didnt notice the swap.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-erc

All tests successfully ^^

Best Regards Christian

Please Note! Do not make a withdraw from Bleutrade to Bittrex!
Damm i missed the reopening of trading. Congrats for those who bought ERC very cheap. Happy trading once again!
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
could you post mining instructions pls ?
ex.  where can i get the miner for this algo ?
seent it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
could you post mining instructions pls ?
ex.  where can i get the miner for this algo ?
legendary

nice, suprnova is the first pool i mined my first coins, lightcoins
I even have bought your handyapp is it still compatible?
This is a nice, experienced and very old mining pool,
makes me somehow a bit proud ...

I will have to build an epic megamonster superminer
 ... i am sure its absolutely necessary

have fun
Matthias   Grin

legendary
any news from bittrex about how long it will take?

just have been asking Richie, we will go online  this evening, in fact it can happen any second like for example NOW,
anyway in short: He is done, now doing some routine stuff and  then kicking this into existence.

have fun and remember my words your coins schould be 7000sat if you don't want to lose money.
And there is only one group in the game , who can enforce this price and that is YOU.
KNOW THE VALUE OF YOUR COINS, others will adapt!

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

very soon...the amounts are already switched 1:10.

Look at bittrex...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
After this awesome paperwallet posting, I wanna show, how kindly our community is:

EZd4RKp6N91q6EHtm3e9aoCqa5Pb66qFSj

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/erc3/search.php?id=EZd4RKp6N91q6EHtm3e9aoCqa5Pb66qFSj

Thanks for all this donations. Its not the value itself, what makes me happy, its the short timeperiod, where the coins jumped in, what makes me happy!

THANK YOU,

DEAR PATRONS :-D

Greetz
Steve

Edit: If we reach 1000 coins, we make a timedeposit for one year! I would love it, to deposit more.
legendary

EUROPECOIN V3 PAPERWALLET is online, hope you like it

VISIT it here!

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary
Got to the party late waiting for Bittrex to load the wallet. Missed the swap but still about to jump in. Very active DEv. nice communication. very good things to come for sure.  Fish

thank you very much, Bittrex will be back with ER3  in just a few hours.
The technical part is already in place, they are just swapping the user-funds
and then they are ready to rumble ... if you are quick you could gain some miss-priced coins  Grin

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Got to the party late waiting for Bittrex to load the wallet. Missed the swap but still about to jump in. Very active DEv. nice communication. very good things to come for sure.  Fish
legendary
It will be interesting to see how it effects the market value.
I havent followed projects going through large changes like this before so I dont really know what to expect.

yes me to· i almost can't sleep any more - tonight is the time for truth ...

have fun
Mattias

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It will be interesting to see how it effects the market value.
I havent followed projects going through large changes like this before so I dont really know what to expect.
Jump to: