Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 164. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Tried both OP and website - both with chrome and firefox. All downloads failed
Woody
If you're looking for the Windows install, can you try: http://tinyurl.com/zldpn8h
Hosted the on my own server, stripped the space in the filename (that may be the cause of your problem) but file unchanged (you can check CRC with others if you want to). Let us know how it goes.

I would like to guess it could fail too, there is something else going on.
Please woody this is strange,
1) try to remember last days, di you install anything in therms of an adsblocker, do you have i new firewall, a new router?
2) If not, ich know you are not a fruiend of enless words, but please tell EXACTLY what happens. DFoes noting happen, if you press the download button?
Or do you get a message?, a popup= (if there is written something: What?) or a download that begins and then does not finish, or a download that happens, but delivers a broken file, tell me something.

have fun
Matthias  Huh Grin

OK - Nothing else having trouble downloading. No other files blocked.
No adblockers. Tried with firewall off. No changes to firewalls or router.
All that happens is it says it will take 10 20 minutes and after 5 - 10 minutes
I get a message download failed.

Tried the above zip file link which downloaded in 10 seconds.
Trying install now. Will report back.

Thank you,
Woody

Edit: OK the zip link above was not the installer but the wallet files.
I have successfully been able to download them previously. The problem
I am having is in getting the chain to sync from scratch and to sync with
the bootstrap... and have not been able to successfully download the
installer.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Now while entering the Federated Blockchain i am doing something that has quite some similarities with the founding of Europecoin:
Its again, honestly, two numbers to big, given my resources and my knowledge. The reason i dare to do it is for sure my experiences with Europecoin,
that projects that are to big, are just big enough.

Can you provide more info on the Federated Blockchain? Not familiar Undecided

Thanks,
john
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Woody
If you're looking for the Windows install, can you try: http://tinyurl.com/zldpn8h
Hosted the on my own server, stripped the space in the filename (that may be the cause of your problem) but file unchanged (you can check CRC with others if you want to). Let us know how it goes.

I would like to guess it could fail too, there is something else going on.
Please woody this is strange,
1) try to remember last days, di you install anything in therms of an adsblocker, do you have i new firewall, a new router?
2) If not, ich know you are not a fruiend of enless words, but please tell EXACTLY what happens. DFoes noting happen, if you press the download button?
Or do you get a message?, a popup= (if there is written something: What?) or a download that begins and then does not finish, or a download that happens, but delivers a broken file, tell me something.

have fun
Matthias  Huh Grin

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Woody
legendary
I think I am one of the last to not have a working wallet.
Cannot get the Installer to download. Download fails - tried several explorers.

I cant download it either.
And i have no place in linux servers until after new alcurex site.
-halibit-

just because they are all working for me, can you tell me WHERE you tried? (on the Op, or on our website Website)
or where ever, to help me, to find the problem, if you tried the op, please use our website, perhaps this works better for you (and vice versa)

if both didnT work, please post her again, i am looking for a different solution

thanks
Matthias
Woody

Hello JY.

this is a hard coded checkpoint in the source.

I've removed the checkpoint and have set a new checkpoint by block 500.000

Best Regards Christian
Thanks Christian,
pulled the src, built, and trying, this time my hopes are high. Let's see if I can get past the 500.000th block now. Tongue Will keep you posted (probably not before tomorrow anyway).
Thanks again,
JY.
legendary
So I don't have good news: the sync with the bootstrap got stuck again on the same block, and today I ran a full sync (again from scratch) from the network, and stuck again on the same block:
Code:
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=254838, modifier=0xbbb66c4098c49e9b
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=de6a01927d66274b854a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=29d73af5cbccbbbedc1d
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=2a51d754c9f50b4e3776
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=23d34862301c7669adc4
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=0599c70edf9b828539ad
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=88c5d5fb47f3ef061440
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=b6f08adaeaab90140771
After the "AcceptBlock FAILED" on block 254838, all new blocks are considered orphans (and that has been running for a while). It never passed that block regardless of how long I waited (which makes sense if it believes that block is faulty - it can't accept the next blocks because the chain is broken). There must be something wrong with that block (or much more with the checking algorithm in the client - I have no time to investigate that right now).
It could be good if you could let the dev check on the code and the block to make sure there is no problem there.

Client pulled from git Debug branch, showing version 2.0.2.4-g.

My europecoin.conf:
Code:
connect=stratum.infernopool.com
connect=23.227.190.77
connect=194.135.93.49
connect=194.135.92.209
connect=104.255.33.55

I don't believe this could come from my wallet.dat. I'm launching another sync with a brand new wallet.dat just in case (and with the nodes that are posted in the announcement for this post which I just saw are different from the ones I was using, and I believe I took from the dump of the new client), but I don't have much hopes since it seems I have the exact same problem than wildduck on that post. At least that's coherent.

Any ideas welcome!
Thanks,
JY.

first, now yo have the right client and configuration. Now you just need a bit more patient, because there are chunks in the chain, that due to our mildly wild history, are looking strange and like beeing stuck. Akso because of this history, some functions are altered or disabled, over a certain amount of blocks and not managed the engine (they are hardcoded) and this fact also makes the chain report orphans during those blocks. But anyway starting with afresh wallet.dat doesn't do any harm, you can go with it. many user during this release have experienced that and also have been like "no i am stuck" (you can see some all over the last ten pages. and they all got over it. When a chain syncs, it tells the whole story, of the coins history. For example the fact Europecoin has been dead for half a year, produces on some areas of the chain outputs, that are looking exactly like that. you will see similar behaviour in the area, where the hart-fork happened and so on. I recommend to not interrupt the wallet to often and to make regular use of the "repairwallet" function via the console.
keep me up to date

@halibit @woody did one of the download options work for you?

have fun
Matthias   Smiley

EDIT also read Chris post he answered too and our posts crossed

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
So I don't have good news: the sync with the bootstrap got stuck again on the same block, and today I ran a full sync (again from scratch) from the network, and stuck again on the same block:
Code:
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=254838, modifier=0xbbb66c4098c49e9b
After the "AcceptBlock FAILED" on block 254838, all new blocks are considered orphans (and that has been running for a while). It never passed that block regardless of how long I waited (which makes sense if it believes that block is faulty - it can't accept the next blocks because the chain is broken). There must be something wrong with that block (or much more with the checking algorithm in the client - I have no time to investigate that right now).
It could be good if you could let the dev check on the code and the block to make sure there is no problem there.

My europecoin.conf:
Code:
connect=23.227.190.77
connect=194.135.93.49
connect=194.135.92.209
connect=104.255.33.55

I don't believe this could come from my wallet.dat. I'm launching another sync with a brand new wallet.dat just in case (and with the nodes that are posted in the announcement for this post which I just saw are different from the ones I was using, and I believe I took from the dump of the new client), but I don't have much hopes since it seems I have the exact same problem than wildduck on that post. At least that's coherent.

Any ideas welcome!
Thanks,
JY.

Hello JY.

this is a hard coded checkpoint in the source.

I've removed the checkpoint and have set a new checkpoint by block 500.000

Best Regards Christian

Note! We have a BSD Giveaway for BitCointalk member. http://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?topic=18.msg78#msg78
Code:

My europecoin.conf:
Code:
connect=23.227.190.77
connect=194.135.93.49
connect=194.135.92.209
connect=104.255.33.55

Any ideas welcome!
Thanks,
JY.
legendary

-halibit-

just because they are all working for me, can you tell me WHERE you tried? (on the Op, or on our website Website)
or where ever, to help me, to find the problem, if you tried the op, please use our website, perhaps this works better for you (and vice versa)

if both didnT work, please post her again, i am looking for a different solution

thanks
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

-halibit-
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Matt, we need a second place for woody, where he can download the installer. Some ideas?

legendary
legendary
please don't use the rewind blockchain funktion, its causing to much trouble at the aoment
No worries, just aiming to have a staking wallet, that's all. Wink

jep, thats why you shouldn't use this funktion.
Though it could work, we are not that  100% sure yet and therefore, its preventing you from getting a clear insight, wats going wrong with your wallet,
but anyway ich am certain the correct version will do the job for you, it worked for everybody in the end, i even use it already on ROKOS.

good luck
Matthias Smiley

please don't use the rewind blockchain funktion, its causing to much trouble at the aoment
No worries, just aiming to have a staking wallet, that's all. Wink
legendary
some ideas: we had to change the branch, if you still pulled from  master, you could have a wrong version we will have to chsnge this, but for now the branch to use is "Debug"
did you check the version number ? it should be v 2.0.24
Thanks for the pointer, wasn't aware of that. Will try the Debug version. The main shows 2.0.1.4 so that's definitely not good.

if this all turns out to be ok: did you try syncing with using "connect" insted of "addbnode" oin the config file? (delete peers.dat)  and check if its the correct chain and as last  action type "repairwallet" and "keypoolrefill" then restart. If none of this helped please tell us and i will ask our dev. Please keep in mind that after all the problems it could be normal for the chain, to not make any progress for hours from time to time.
Yes, I'm using connect and start from scratch with only wallet.dat and europecoin.conf in the .europecoin config dir (this time I'll try the bootstrap again with the hopes that it will be faster). Worst case, I'll have to use repairwallet. Will let it run for the night and see how it goes tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
JY.

have fun
Matthias

some ideas: we had to change the branch, if you still pulled from  master, you could have a wrong version we will have to chsnge this, but for now the branch to use is "Debug"
Thanks for the pointer, wasn't aware of that. Will try the Debug version. The main shows 2.0.1.4 so that's definitely not good.

if this all turns out to be ok: did you try syncing with using "connect" insted of "addbnode" oin the config file? (delete peers.dat)  and check if its the correct chain and as last  action type "repairwallet" and "keypoolrefill" then restart. If none of this helped please tell us and i will ask our dev. Please keep in mind that after all the problems it could be normal for the chain, to not make any progress for hours from time to time.
Yes, I'm using connect and start from scratch with only wallet.dat and europecoin.conf in the .europecoin config dir (this time I'll try the bootstrap again with the hopes that it will be faster). Worst case, I'll have to use repairwallet. Will let it run for the night and see how it goes tomorrow morning.
Thanks!
JY.
legendary
Hi all,
I'm on linux and the type that builds all wallets from source, and I'm having trouble with ERC since yesterday. Grabbed the latest github source, compiled it without any problem, and launched it after cleaning up the .europecoin directory (except for wallet.dat of course).

I've set my conf file to the same nodes than the newest client (with "connect" so I'm sure there are no unwanted clients there). When I sync, either from the network or from boostrap, the client starts freezing around 667k blocks from now, never managed to get past that limit in my 4 attempts since yesterday. And by freezing, I mean I've let it stay there for 10 hours with no sign of going forward...

The debug.log contains things that don't look so right:
Code:
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=6aa90b86d92e46f5c80f
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=c653220431ab328aa34a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=171f176c2672d2a23ff2
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=dfcbbb812c6bca1e1dd6
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=6a22e8ad3baa9947060a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=f9ad85eb841a8f0f41bf
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=19213352f2eee735c08d
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  12ms
so it seems stuck at block 254838.

Any idea, guys?
Thanks!
JY.

good luck
Matthias

Hi all,
I'm on linux and the type that builds all wallets from source, and I'm having trouble with ERC since yesterday. Grabbed the latest github source, compiled it without any problem, and launched it after cleaning up the .europecoin directory (except for wallet.dat of course).

I've set my conf file to the same nodes than the newest client (with "connect" so I'm sure there are no unwanted clients there). When I sync, either from the network or from boostrap, the client starts freezing around 667k blocks from now, never managed to get past that limit in my 4 attempts since yesterday. And by freezing, I mean I've let it stay there for 10 hours with no sign of going forward...

The debug.log contains things that don't look so right:
Code:
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=6aa90b86d92e46f5c80f
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=c653220431ab328aa34a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=171f176c2672d2a23ff2
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=dfcbbb812c6bca1e1dd6
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=6a22e8ad3baa9947060a
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=f9ad85eb841a8f0f41bf
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=19213352f2eee735c08d
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  12ms
so it seems stuck at block 254838.

Any idea, guys?
Thanks!
JY.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

One question. It is probably already answered in this thread, but i couldn't find the answer.

When the latest wallet came out, i had my wallet locked till it was completely synced.
Then i unlocked my wallet for staking. That went well  Grin for the first 12 hours or so.

Now it isn't staking anymore for approx a day and a half, or so. I've got 10 connections, so that seems to
be right.

It's telling i have no matured coins. But the last mined(staked) coin has 2000 confirmations..

When will my wallet contain any matured coins again ?

Am i missing something ?

Thanks for your feed back in advance,

Jerry

Yes, u need for maturing, 48 hours! So if all coins went through the staking process, you have to wait 48 hours again...

Steve
Great!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Just have to wait a few hours and staking should start again yeah!
Jump to: