Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 165. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hi Guys,

One question. It is probably already answered in this thread, but i couldn't find the answer.

When the latest wallet came out, i had my wallet locked till it was completely synced.
Then i unlocked my wallet for staking. That went well  Grin for the first 12 hours or so.

Now it isn't staking anymore for approx a day and a half, or so. I've got 10 connections, so that seems to
be right.

It's telling i have no matured coins. But the last mined(staked) coin has 2000 confirmations..

When will my wallet contain any matured coins again ?

Am i missing something ?

Thanks for your feed back in advance,

Jerry

Yes, u need for maturing, 48 hours! So if all coins went through the staking process, you have to wait 48 hours again...

Steve
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

One question. It is probably already answered in this thread, but i couldn't find the answer.

When the latest wallet came out, i had my wallet locked till it was completely synced.
Then i unlocked my wallet for staking. That went well  Grin for the first 12 hours or so.

Now it isn't staking anymore for approx a day and a half, or so. I've got 10 connections, so that seems to
be right.

It's telling i have no matured coins. But the last mined(staked) coin has 2000 confirmations..

When will my wallet contain any matured coins again ?

Am i missing something ?

Thanks for your feed back in advance,

Jerry
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Congratulation!

My wallet is working perfect now with this newest installer. Chris, you are my hero now! :-D

I wanna praise the combination of a big enthusiastic community and the cooperations with different coins, applications and their leaders and developers; in our cause BITSEND, STAISYBIT, TRANSFERCOIN and a lot of infos from different more. By the way, JOHN, I see also ERC in ur fooder. You are great.

You all can see in our little example, how the world is crying for cooperations. We need a system and a platform, where all coins can switch together, can discuss stuff, can add same features, and very important, can fix and running all the blockchains they need.

The future is today! WE, yes you and me, are the EARLY ADOPTERS. We write history in the world and find a place between all big developments of the world.

We all try to be honest and serious to you all, but hey sometimes a little bit fun is needed. You see it in our thread. Its colourful and filled with many pics. :-)

Now the best:

DON'T THINK, that we are ready. Oh no, RIGHT NOW, we have started our true mission! So, dear members and fans, its YOUR turn, to fill our thread with life, to trade our coin like a Warren Buffett, to collect our coin like a stamps collector and to spread the word about YOUR Europecoins to your family, friends, work collegues, scientists, advocats, nurses AND SO ON.

I am daily in contacts with many of them and love it, to speak about cryptocurrencies. Yes and especially EUROPECOIN.

I am very happy, to be a part here in this fantastic community and HELP ME, to spread the word about Europecoin. Make videos, threads, publications, advertising, google ads...and I dont know, what is still possible.  Its YOUR turn.

Greetz
Steve

Nice take, Meta, thank you.
Now slightly over a year after i relaunched this coin, despite the facts i had no money, no resources and not even the slightest knowledge. (learned about BITCOIN five month before)
for me this project teaches me, there is nothing, you need to know or have, to launch your vision and there is nothing worse, that can happen, than not having launched your vision.
And as Meta said, collaboration, empathy and honesty are the way to go and are the resource anybody has. (mostly)

Now while entering the Federated Blockchain i am doing something that has quite some similarities with the founding of Europecoin:
Its again, honestly, two numbers to big, given my resources and my knowledge. The reason i dare to do it is for sure my experiences with Europecoin,
that projects that are to big, are just big enough.

Wish us luck, its the only resource, that has to be granted instead of achieved and we could need some of it.
My best resource i gained in the last months are friends and for sure, there would be no Europecoin today, without them.
Forward ever backwards never
Matthias  Smiley

legendary
Dear community,

now we are listed here:

http://cryptofolio.info

You can add now Europecoin on your list, to track your bags in one overview!

Yes i realized yesterday, that at this phase of that project, buying into position one,
is as cheap, as it never will be again and its a usefull tool, enjoy Grin

I am very much looking forward usinhg this.

hjave fun
Matthias

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Dear community,

now we are listed here:

http://cryptofolio.info

You can add now Europecoin on your list, to track your bags in one overview!

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Congratulation!

My wallet is working perfect now with this newest installer. Chris, you are my hero now! :-D

I wanna praise the combination of a big enthusiastic community and the cooperations with different coins, applications and their leaders and developers; in our cause BITSEND, STAISYBIT, TRANSFERCOIN and a lot of infos from different more. (EDIT: Very special thanks also to the DMD-TEAM for discussing stuff in many hours) By the way, JOHN, I see also ERC in ur fooder. You are great.

You all can see in our little example, how the world is crying for cooperations. We need a system and a platform, where all coins can switch together, can discuss stuff, can add same features, and very important, can fix and running all the blockchains they need.

The future is today! WE, yes you and me, are the EARLY ADOPTERS. We write history in the world and find a place between all big developments of the world.

We all try to be honest and serious to you all, but hey sometimes a little bit fun is needed. You see it in our thread. Its colourful and filled with many pics. :-)

Now the best:

DON'T THINK, that we are ready. Oh no, RIGHT NOW, we have started our true mission! So, dear members and fans, its YOUR turn, to fill our thread with life, to trade our coin like a Warren Buffett, to collect our coin like a stamps collector and to spread the word about YOUR Europecoins to your family, friends, work collegues, scientists, advocats, nurses AND SO ON.

I am daily in contacts with many of them and love it, to speak about cryptocurrencies. Yes and especially EUROPECOIN.

I am very happy, to be a part here in this fantastic community and HELP ME, to spread the word about Europecoin. Make videos, threads, publications, advertising, google ads...and I dont know, what is still possible.  Its YOUR turn.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Used installer for the blockchain...changed out .conf file

All went smoothly, 4035 minted today  Roll Eyes
legendary
i see bittrex is in maintenance on ERC now thats great so situation is monitored by them too and no issues will arrise

this is perfect

a few days and we will have a stabilzed network andall services up2date

in a few weeks we will see chain runs like a clockwork now

OH YEAH SO TRUE

argh i missed that kind of fun, lol
Matthias  Grin

P.S. @wildduck keep me up to date how you are doing, ok?

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
I used the installer... worked everything perfect
I made a withdraw from Bittrex ... took some time but everything arrives without problems
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i see bittrex is in maintenance on ERC now thats great so situation is monitored by them too and no issues will arrise

this is perfect

a few days and we will have a stabilzed network andall services up2date

in a few weeks we will see chain runs like a clockwork now
legendary
get explorer up on right chain make sure he is also one of the seednodes

then everyone should be easy able to see the true chain
i got my withdraw from bittrex now so maybe they are on right chain

maybe because that transaction is visible on both chains the bad one where explorer stuck too

this is a clear sign that the chains interchange data and transactions creating a unhealthy combination

but more and more nodes update and get the right chain synced should help us overcome this

im sorry if i post some red light be carefull message about this

but i still have the opinion to be very carefull with tx from and too exchange until situations like this are stabilized

how they say

legendary
we still have people who dont want to use a installer and who sync from zero as a quality gate before they use a coin

Thank you for reporting,
no the chain is still the 2.0 chain this was not a hardfork.

SERVICES

of course we keep services up to date. Some already upgraded, but nonetheless,
i made a second notification round today to all services, nodes, exchanges and blockexplorers.
I highlighted also the urgency for those, who didn't upgrade yet.

This can caurse the old wallets to misbehave and to bring irregular behaviour into the network, when they are still nearly 50%.
As soon as the majority of new wallets will grow further, this will stop. At the moment you can see the result in the chain randomly speeding up
and then slowing down to nearly zero and then speeding up again.

You can help to stop this quite easily, if you have a working 2.0.24 Wallet, by staking like hell and therefore strengthening the network.

thats it so far
have fun
Matthias

.[/size]

Ok thanks for the reply and clarification! And sorry if i sounded harsh, wasnt my intention at all, i think you all doing a great job. keep it up and this will be a succes. Cheesy
so yes nice that we have the easy path

but make sure u can sync from zero hassle-free too

Harsh?? NA, everything ok  Grin
did i sound like that? Your question was definitiv ok.

Services have been late indeed. Now the most important ones upgraded,
Bitnodes are fine too. Network is growing fast, moves smoother every hour.

@wildduck if i one day need someone for software testing, you are on top of my list  Grin
(help is on its way)

ah forgot helmut:
The wallet is ok (for now), Chris is sitting there and monitoring and very many computers are tested now (even Rasperry PI)
The installer is an optional convenience feature, not a workaround.
Its an innovation from Chris, Bitsend features it already quite a while.
If you go back in this thread, you can also see, this was not a quick decission i already annouced it over a week ago.

Of course we always deliver a working noinstall,
no question, i would not like people to overwrite blockchains on upgrade 4 example.
And my server traffic says thank you too  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 374
Guys i still have problem wallet with instaler stuck at block 254837

ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=254838, modifier=0xbbb66c4098c49e9b
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
trying connection 109.86.163.180:2828 lastseen=6.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 212.25.58.47:2828 lastseen=21.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 47.208.180.164:2828 lastseen=17.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 188.78.221.62:2828 lastseen=10.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 137.135.57.119:2828 lastseen=14.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 85.180.234.225:2828 lastseen=13.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 85.240.75.83:2828 lastseen=10.9hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 87.143.226.177:2828 lastseen=14.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 89.160.194.106:2828 lastseen=2.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 95.76.145.63:2828 lastseen=14.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 178.150.87.107:2828 lastseen=9.1hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 213.242.28.12:2828 lastseen=35.9hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 223.74.46.172:2828 lastseen=6.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 119.81.84.252:2828 lastseen=29.3hrs
Flushed 58 addresses to peers.dat  7ms
connection timeout
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=686ed8ae907d4722b750
connection timeout

that sounds odd, you have to give it time, it just looks like it stuck but since it have a lot of orphans and other blocks to pass thru it will take time before it starts again. as long as you have new wallet, right .conf file and see you have connections, just let it stay open and it will eventually catch up. ( i have synced it on 4 windows 7 x64 systems now , and even thou it takes time all of them are synced, staking and works. )

Thank you for reporting,

SERVICES

i made a second notification round today to all services, nodes, exchanges and blockexplorers.
Because this time are more behind then normal i assume, the endless upgrades and failures of recent
weeks, made them first watch a day, if this one works . This may be the case especially for those, who don't feel,
they are having issues with a version that is running at that time.

This was my first bug with the potential thread of destroying the network and the coin.
I am confident to hopefully handle this with a much more cooler head, next time.
It was a quite shuttering experience, from time to time, to see over a year of fulltime work
possibly going bust, i have to confess.

Anyway it was the most effective crash course, i ever had,  now i know in depth,
how my coin is functioning, there is always a bright site Wink

STATUS

everybody who thinks he may have ended up on a wrong chain, please type "repairwallet",
close it, delete your peers.dat and change/add our nodes using "connect" instead of "addnode".
Then restart and wait. If you are not running ahead of us, it will mostly find back itself.
If it does not find the right chain, checkout our new installer, it has a turnkey ready chain included.
After the wallet returned, switch back to "addnodes" doing everything vise versa.

I checked statistics this morning and we are approaching the tipping-point where 2.0.24 are being run by the majority.
This can caurse the old wallets to misbehave and to bring irregular behaviour into the network, when they are still nearly 50%.
As soon as the majority of new wallets will grow further, this will stop. At the moment you can see the result in the chain randomly speeding up

You can help to stop this quite easily, if you have a working 2.0.24 Wallet, by staking like hell and therefore strengthening the network.

thats it so far
have fun
Matthias

.[/size]

Ok thanks for the reply and clarification! And sorry if i sounded harsh, wasnt my intention at all, i think you all doing a great job. keep it up and this will be a succes. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Guys i still have problem wallet with instaler stuck at block 254837

ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=254838, modifier=0xbbb66c4098c49e9b
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
trying connection 109.86.163.180:2828 lastseen=6.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 212.25.58.47:2828 lastseen=21.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 47.208.180.164:2828 lastseen=17.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 188.78.221.62:2828 lastseen=10.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 137.135.57.119:2828 lastseen=14.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 85.180.234.225:2828 lastseen=13.8hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 85.240.75.83:2828 lastseen=10.9hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 87.143.226.177:2828 lastseen=14.8hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 95.76.145.63:2828 lastseen=14.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 213.242.28.12:2828 lastseen=35.9hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 223.74.46.172:2828 lastseen=6.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 119.81.84.252:2828 lastseen=29.3hrs
Flushed 58 addresses to peers.dat  7ms
connection timeout
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=686ed8ae907d4722b750
connection timeout
legendary
i see there a big problem

the chain u send out is not only different from the block explorer chain its also different from the bittrex chain

u should request bittrex set ERC into maintainance without deposits and withdraw until this issue is solved

we talking here about a major issue

no one should deposit or withdraw from exchanges until that situation is solved

hmm Thanks for the heads up! appreciated.

So all new wallets run on a new chain? havent had time to check yet but if that is so it is a very big deal that wasnt mention and handled before rolling it out, to have bittrex, bleutrade and any other exchange and all other contributors and supporters of different projects going on the old one, with  wrong chain then.. just makes up a lot more anger and frustration when it wont work to withdraw or deposit coins to or from them... a big unnecessicary headache for all involved... that should been stated before roll out of new wallet so people knew that in before hand that.

"-until exchanges and support projects upgrade wallet version hold from deposit or withdraw "

that little meaning would done sooo much. (im not saying it´s so , but IF it is )

Thank you for reporting,

SERVICES

Because this time are more behind then normal i assume, the endless upgrades and failures of recent
weeks, made them first watch a day, if this one works . This may be the case especially for those, who don't feel,
they are having issues with a version that is running at that time.

This was my first bug with the potential thread of destroying the network and the coin.
I am confident to hopefully handle this with a much more cooler head, next time.
It was a quite shuttering experience, from time to time, to see over a year of fulltime work
possibly going bust, i have to confess.

Anyway it was the most effective crash course, i ever had,  now i know in depth,
how my coin is functioning, there is always a bright site Wink

STATUS

everybody who thinks he may have ended up on a wrong chain, please type "repairwallet",
close it, delete your peers.dat and change/add our nodes using "connect" instead of "addnode".
Then restart and wait. If you are not running ahead of us, it will mostly find back itself.
If it does not find the right chain, checkout our new installer, it has a turnkey ready chain included.
After the wallet returned, switch back to "addnodes" doing everything vise versa.

I checked statistics this morning and we are approaching the tipping-point where 2.0.24 are being run by the majority.

thats it so far
have fun
Matthias

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

the chain u send out is not only different from the block explorer chain its also different from the bittrex chain

u should request bittrex set ERC into maintainance without deposits and withdraw until this issue is solved

The Bittrex Exchange running correct. I've it tested yesterday. Also all my wallets are correct. The Explorer is forked by block 921100 ~. My Chain is

Code:
12:29:50

getblockhash 922040

12:29:50

3f0491da78654cded23cab0346b0528504d96f4b3d9d9ebb2f1509c2a1d1e2fb

Stuck again at 921618  WIN7 Huh Huh Huh

You must only wait. The wallet is in "preload tx modus". You see a stuck but the wallet works. You can start the wallet with -debug. Here can you see the "preload".

"preload tx modus"  isn't only a dummy word for the works. It is a little different.

hmm Thanks for the heads up! appreciated.

So all new wallets run on a new chain? havent had time to check yet but if that is so it is a very big deal that wasnt mention and handled before rolling it out, to have bittrex, bleutrade and any other exchange and all other contributors and supporters of different projects going on the old one, with  wrong chain then.. just makes up a lot more anger and frustration when it wont work to withdraw or deposit coins to or from them... a big unnecessicary headache for all involved... that should been stated before roll out of new wallet so people knew that in before hand that.

"-until exchanges and support projects upgrade wallet version hold from deposit or withdraw "

that little meaning would done sooo much. (im not saying it´s so , but IF it is )
legendary

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
 Stuck again at 921618  WIN7 Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: