Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 226. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

CAT CRYPTOCURRENCY AUTOMATIC TRADER

now accepts Europecoin for payment.

link: CAT A.TRADER

F.A.Q.

What is C.A.T.?
C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written using Exchanger API + Java Code (Desktop Application)
You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

Are Gains Guaranteed?
When a Ping-Pong Order is Completed, there's a Mathematical Gain. With the right choice, you will surely improve your overall gains.
It's not easy to trade 24/H day on over 100 Markets, With C.A.T., You can.

Does C.A.T. communicate with third part server?
No, C.A.T. communicate only with the Site you're trading on.

How Much Does It Costs and how can i buy it?
The C.A.T. program consists of a core set of utilities, and a set of API interfaces for specific trading sites.
After purchasing C.A.T., you can decide which sites API interfaces you wish to add, so buying access to all API interfaces is not mandatory.
However, adding additional sites to your copy of C.A.T. can be done at any time, all you need to do is send me a PM. 

find out more about payment with Europecoin by reading our OP

HAVE FUN Smiley
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Please dump more cheap coins in buy orders, I didn`t get enough Smiley
Great coin with great potential.

LOL buying ERC has been easier some weeks before,
but maybe this news helps: Release will have to wait, till some issues in Blockchain mining
have been sorted out, please stay patient, we are working hard on that.

I  would also like to buy some moaa Wink
so long, have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

I could said it earlier my buy orders would be filled before Cheesy
legendary

LOL buying ERC has been easier some weeks before,
but maybe this news helps: Release will have to wait, till some issues in Blockchain mining
have been sorted out, please stay patient, we are working hard on that.

I  would also like to buy some moaa Wink
so long, have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
legendary
Tried subscribing to newsletter - it told me to put in a valid email.
Guess it doesn't like USA emails? Put in [email protected]

Maybe Matt and Meta just don't want old people on slack and getting
the newsletter. Could be a class action lawsuit. If only I knew a lobbying coin
I could get the ball rolling on changing this policy. (lol -Humor for those that missed it)

lol i will look after that, portal login got bust yesterday,
so maybe there is any  connection. Anyone managed to subscribe successful?

Smiley Matthias

Email subscription is fixed (woody, you are already subscribed)
Test it and tell me, if you still have any problems.

Portal login is also working again for registered users,
but registration still has problems, i am working on fixing that.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Thought I had registered and had my auto login program remembered the password, but when it would not let me in I tried to re-register.

Still a "no" on gettin logged in.

whats your username?

good morning
Matthias
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

I could get the ball rolling on changing this policy. (lol -Humor for those that missed it)

Smiley Matthias

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Thought I had registered and had my auto login program remembered the password, but when it would not let me in I tried to re-register.

Still a "no" on gettin logged in.
legendary

Smiley Matthias

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Smiley Matthias

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

a gamechanger, we will be announcing one week after that noise.

give me a sneak peak!

lol you should know the most,
you made the contact  Grin

thanks again for that
Matthias

i know it
but i ask for the other hundred guys here
reading silent and fear to speak up and ask

Than they should subscribe for the newsletter Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

give me a sneak peak!

thanks again for that
Matthias

i know it
but i ask for the other hundred guys here
reading silent and fear to speak up and ask

legendary

Kind of ROCKIN'

Trade is very nice since over two weeks now.
Passed safely  the 400 sat and heading strongly UP

BUT VOLUME
is even ROCKING MORE
as well, as buy support. That shows, we are no longer a weak candidate.
Trust is growing and the story has just begun.

NEWSLETTER

as promised, on user request, the newsletter with notifications
on important (user-actions requiring) Europecoin releases, is done.
You can subscripe to it HERE:

SUBSCRIBE

I will update the OP tomorrow

have fun Smiley
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary

give me a sneak peak!

thanks again for that
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary

give me a sneak peak!

legendary
I have not been with this coin long but I love this coin and the people behind it
Well... not love "love" but, really like.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Some updates

THE SWAP: Yes, i see your point, endless hoarding of remains, may be a trust problem. I think a 2 month time-frame, supported by a massive campaign during swap,
will will be a quite safe way. Some wallets are broadcasting an "this is outdated" message. I will find out, if this feature is available in our current one to.

A longer time-frame would also raise the problem, that coins, that are remaining in the old network will beginn staking faster and the amount of coins to swap,
will quickly exceed, the reserved amount of coins after a short period. So i will ask all of you, to help us spreading the news, where ever you can.

Following actions are already in place to get the message out and to generate the attention a milestone for Europecoin deserves.

1) I will start a massive campain through my Twitter and Socialmediay network. similar to my "add-europecoin" storm, i used to replace comkort.
2) I'll also have a press release out, three days before the swap will occure and I have already two O.K.'s from magazines to publish it.
3) Yesterday i had contact with a professional promo-team, that will jump in at the same time. I know them, they are highly active, "Europecoin-Style" shouters;
   but  their network a much bigger than mine. You will not be able to escape, we will be everywhere for nearly two weeks nonstop.
4) For the last 10 days, will start a give away campaingn, paying 50 ERC for each person, that enters the swap and confirms,
   you saved him from missing the train. Bring our fellows home!*

*(the wallet has to have been holding ERCs for 3 month, to qualify for a the reward).

All in all, though, we are later then i calculated, (much later) we will enjoy a precise planned, bigger and broader
campaign in return. Given, that we already have generated a way bigger attention then ever, we will have a great show.
Get your popcorn ready!

I have set myself a new  goal:

I want to reach the 1000sat barrier in the first quarter of the new year.
Thats not a investment promise, but a bet that i intent to win.

Given that our biggest step is not this release ,but
I am keeping it secret for over a week now, (can hardly wait).
There is enough in place, (not means planned - means DONE) to keep you hardly find a moment to breath
for three weeks from the day on, our swap will occur.
I am in the lucky position, to be able to commit nearly full-time, because i don't need to
go for a job to earn for my food and shelter any-more.This project is made, because i am passionate about our cause.
Europecoins biggest challenge was, that people stopped listening and you can see me in this thread,
nearly talking with myself for month and month. Now, after a year of fighting, things are beginning to move faster.
Since a few weeks, we are getting helping hands from everywhere and the community begins slowly to show up.
Bittrex and Bleutrade are both active and more important: self-sustaining
Our price went from 7sat to ober 300sat, and i am more than happy with that. But for me, that’s not the take-off,
thatS just the ability to start at all. NOW we are that near from a take-off and trust me, this Coin will fly.
Can you smell the Jet-engine Fuel?

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

Sounds great! bubbling out of excitement here! Smiley looking forward to the swap, and all the big things after that. Cheesy
legendary

Some updates

THE SWAP: Yes, i see your point, endless hoarding of remains, may be a trust problem. I think a 2 month time-frame, supported by a massive campaign during swap,
will will be a quite safe way. Some wallets are broadcasting an "this is outdated" message. I will find out, if this feature is available in our current one to.

A longer time-frame would also raise the problem, that coins, that are remaining in the old network will beginn staking faster and the amount of coins to swap,
will quickly exceed, the reserved amount of coins after a short period. So i will ask all of you, to help us spreading the news, where ever you can.

Following actions are already in place to get the message out and to generate the attention a milestone for Europecoin deserves.

1) I will start a massive campain through my Twitter and Socialmediay network. similar to my "add-europecoin" storm, i used to replace comkort.
2) I'll also have a press release out, three days before the swap will occure and I have already two O.K.'s from magazines to publish it.
3) Yesterday i had contact with a professional promo-team, that will jump in at the same time. I know them, they are highly active, "Europecoin-Style" shouters;
   but  their network a much bigger than mine. You will not be able to escape, we will be everywhere for nearly two weeks nonstop.
4) For the last 10 days, will start a give away campaingn, paying 50 ERC for each person, that enters the swap and confirms,

*(the wallet has to have been holding ERCs for 3 month, to qualify for a the reward).

All in all, though, we are later then i calculated, (much later) we will enjoy a precise planned, bigger and broader
campaign in return. Given, that we already have generated a way bigger attention then ever, we will have a great show.
Get your popcorn ready!

There is enough in place, (not means planned - means DONE) to keep you hardly find a moment to breath
I am in the lucky position, to be able to commit nearly full-time, because i don't need to
go for a job to earn for my food and shelter any-more.This project is made, because i am passionate about our cause.
Europecoins biggest challenge was, that people stopped listening and you can see me in this thread,
nearly talking with myself for month and month. Now, after a year of fighting, things are beginning to move faster.
Since a few weeks, we are getting helping hands from everywhere and the community begins slowly to show up.
Our price went from 7sat to ober 300sat, and i am more than happy with that. But for me, that’s not the take-off,
thatS just the ability to start at all. NOW we are that near from a take-off and trust me, this Coin will fly.

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

i guess we will hear a lot from ERC soon outside of this thread too

and u placed a nice cliffhanger

give me a sneak peak!

legendary
What to say, erc doesn`t have limit Smiley
legendary

Some updates

Get your popcorn ready!

Enjoy, and trade!
Matthias  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
After phonecall with Matt today, I can say you all: He is always the old one Smiley. I am so happy, that he feels good again...

So everything is working smooth again and we never changed our goals.

Greetz
Meta
Jump to: