Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 228. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
ERC is just moving foward in right direction, this is my favorite coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Sir Richard Branson is a clever man!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Anymore updates on upcoming fork? Lots of questions not that many answers or clarifications yet. Love the idea and the little i could read about it sounds really good but When will it happen, how will the switch from the old coins to the new ones be handled or no need to switch em out at all? anything else to consider to watch closeley right before the fork? As said way to go Matthias and the rest thats working on this, lots of effort and time put in for sure! but any information about it you could share would be awesome. Smiley

no problem we just didn't put out the process because we didn't decide between the classical process or and the Idea,
to provide everybody free full staicybit accounts for a certain time (and of course then, we will try to be gernerous)
to do the swap from there.
Please give us 1/2 days to sort that out. The new chain is mining, but slowly, so for sure will have a plan before it has been done mining
(dev said, we need 2000 blocks). We are (as you may have already discovered here), used to keep you VERY informed and this will never chane.
What we know jet is:

1) I will try to make the time frame, to be able to swap, as long as possible, to not keep anybody out. It will certainly be longer then a week
2) i am already collecting willing members to provide a 24h support here for the first 3 days
3) if the swap ended, possibly remaining cons will be burned in public, and a block explorer will be in place

COMMUNITY QUESTION:
I realized, the this could be a opportunity to change the total amount by swapping by something like 1 for 2 or similar.
Any thoughts on ths idea? I would perfectly feel fine to leave it and to see how many coins survived till i took over.
But if you think ERC could benefit from reducing total amount, THIS is the opportunity to tell us and discuss.
Pleas don't write PMs about this topic, we want to have things like that, discussed in a public manner.

have fun  Grin Grin Grin
when is getting quite,
for one two days, there is
a rocket about to start.

and don't forget: the real surprise is coming AFTER the swap !!!,
But, because i am a troll, i don't tell you yet Wink  ... just a joke REAL Reason:
To be honest, just to not shoot em all at once, and to not putt pressure on foreign timetables,
because there is a new third party partner involved. I don't want do make mistakes twice,
and avoid causing troubles, like i did with supernet. Wink
About the surprise just this: It's coming and it's a  game changer! I am totally excited,
it's hard to resist leaking ... damn hard!

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Anymore updates on upcoming fork? Lots of questions not that many answers or clarifications yet. Love the idea and the little i could read about it sounds really good but When will it happen, how will the switch from the old coins to the new ones be handled or no need to switch em out at all? anything else to consider to watch closeley right before the fork? As said way to go Matthias and the rest thats working on this, lots of effort and time put in for sure! but any information about it you could share would be awesome. Smiley

I am very happy, that u follow us on threads and twitter (U got it? @europecoineuorg?).

Of course, we wanna let u know everything...but please have few days, we have to clarify firstly for us in team (preparing the announcements, testing the last wallets, improving, and  a lot of talks with our devteam)before we open everything for u. We are not the kind of coindevs, which fill the threads with senseless infos. Everything is in the "make" now.

Greetz Meta
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
legendary
No risk, no fun!
wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta

I'm not that happy, just was looking for something to throw my 600 btc at.

Feel free to explain it!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta

I'm not that happy, just was looking for something to throw my 600 btc at.
legendary
everything looks good so far!

well done job by ERC team

good preparation is the keyfactor to have this evolution towards ERC V2 (or is it even V3 already)
the best ERC ever with a smooth transformation phase
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Hats to off to you Mr Klees - stellar darn-ing job.

I'm quite noob with crypto-things but I can't come up with anyone who's done or is doing better job.
legendary
I just tried to move 35k ERC from bittrex to local wallet & the trans ID trex provided does not appear on blockchain Undecided

edit: Deposit just arrived...meh, slow i guess

Fork update?

EDIT (rest answered is in my lastpost):
I forgot to say a word about your transaction, though i feel also, a more modern engine to move chain,
(and thats what our current new release is about in the first place) has been unavoidable, to scale,
i experienced withdraws slowing down on Bittrex in general (even more with bitcoin). They may be
doing something on their network. But i anyway, i would like to know how long you waited. (if you still remember)
I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

and....shazaam! ERC added to sig :-)

thank you, this is a great honor.
I know that many people watch your opinions and its the best contribution to help atm
We are on a point where we have a small but unbreakable Community, a nice volume on two exchanges,
the luxury of enough resources to build and innovate for years to come. So the next key asset is TRUST of those,
who are not in yet. We will reach them everywhere, except here, in our Forum, because if they would have been reading it,
they would be already in. Eight out of ten Europecoin supporters are well known and experienced crypto experts ( yes, because they know )
If every one does the same and associates with us, the result will surpass our imagination.

and now something different:
There is an interesting aspect coming with our hardfork, A tiny side effect with huge potential; From witnessing ERC accidentally getting burned
and from people telling their story, i counted more then 15 000 000 ERC, that have been lost, deleted and burned for ever in various ways.
A lot happened during the 6 month of ERC being dead and also many coins did not have been withdrawn from closing or delisting exchanges.
I myself lost over 1 500 000 by a bad backup after a hard-drive failure. I even assume, the unknown losses are even higher ,
but sadly we can't prove or check these assumption in any way. This is about to change!! After the swap and after having burned remaining coins,
we will know exactly, how many coins are still in circulation. The outcome may radically change some evaluations, about ERC's value value and supply.

... and because things are currently happening faster, then i could even post,
a reminder, in case you missed it yesterday:

We got not only verified by the people from  BTC-LAS-VEGAS
but they even added us, to their list of hottest Crypto currency's for investors
and wrote a very, very enthusiastic and deep article about us. Enjoy it!

READ HERE ON BITCOINLASVEGAS

have fun and a nice day
Matthias  Wink

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
No risk, no fun!
I just tried to move 35k ERC from bittrex to local wallet & the trans ID trex provided does not appear on blockchain Undecided

Fork update?

I forgot to say a word about your transaction, though i feel also, a more modern engine to move chain,
(and thats what our current new release is about in the first place) has been unavoidable, to scale,
i experienced withdraws slowing down on Bittrex in general (even more with bitcoin). They may be
doing something on their network. But i anyway, i would like to know how long you waited. (if you still remember)
I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

That is a good sign, when HERO Member vote for us! Thanks, John :-)
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Fork update?

I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

legendary
No risk, no fun!
just for one moment to look!

legendary

Fork update?

Thank you.
Matthias

legendary

Fork update?

Yes, sir  Grin  i just got the daemon up and running, to mine the new chain. It didn't want to compile for two days and today morning i found It.
It was a variable in libleveldb.a, that turned out, not to play nicely with my processors architecture.
Nice, it did make problems on my machine instead of the users machines on launch  :-) .

Given, that everything else is done, tested, working and everybody else in our team is
JUST WAITING FOR ME ...LOL  I have hope for launching very soon.

... new estimated takeoff: Rocket should be ready to start Saturday/Sunday.  I will have to mine 2000 Blocks and then we are ready to go.
Thank you for everyone that worked so hard, helping our dev and me, its amazing to see the crew getting more and more hands every week

OUR SLACK is exploding. COMMUNITY IS BACK!

That leads to another point: I already began to reorganize our SLACK, to make it more open and public, without busting the workflow at the same time.
So after or on wallet launch, i will provide a SLACK link, to get everybody in. That will be great.

just as a reminder: STAKING EUROPECOINS IS FREE UP TO 0.1 BTC FOR YOu for ever, TEST IT!

moving forward
have fun!
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Thanks for the welcome - Cryptonit
I actually opened an account at Staisybit Today!!
legendary
Having just found EuropeCoin, I am a little late to the party.
However, I have quickly become an enthusiastic supporter
and am filling my wallet as fast as I can.

Not only a great coin but, a great cause.
To help others find ERC, I did an article on BitcoinLasVegas.net
where thousands of visitors each week can see it.

You already know all about ERC but if you want to see the article
go to http://wp.me/p5obbM-Kn

welcome at ERC
good to see ya here
i agree ERC have a big future
they have a explosive combination

a good name and good team access to advanced web based services (staisybit.com)
and the skill to include them into a wallet

and last but not least they are part of my crypto protfolio which is some quality sign on its own  Cool

still cheap enought to be considered as a early adopter price
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Having just found EuropeCoin, I am a little late to the party.
However, I have quickly become an enthusiastic supporter
and am filling my wallet as fast as I can.

Not only a great coin but, a great cause.
To help others find ERC, I did an article on BitcoinLasVegas.net
where thousands of visitors each week can see it.

You already know all about ERC but if you want to see the article
go to http://wp.me/p5obbM-Kn
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Fork update?

After meeting with Matthias, I know he will update soon all infos u need. After much testing, trials, funny and angry minutes, after a lot of pain and doped feeling; I am sure, u can also wait few moments for the big new announcements...

greetz meta
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Fork update?
Jump to: