Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 229. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Pls do explain what you mean with "mining"? Are you alone mining the new coin? Will the total supply match the current?

if they go for a swap they need the same amount of coins in new chain as in old chain

if the dont for a single premine block they just set the POW mining phase to a timeframe that create the needed coins
mining them alone private

not as a premine for themself but to generate the coins needed to allow people swap their ERCold against ERCnew

i dont know enought about the details but that is how it looks to me they try to handle this

more insight by dev provided information welcome

avoid a premine block is good plan u know coinmarketcap flag premine coins
a 1:1 coin swap is in my opinion no premine in the sence that dev team keep a share of mining for them

if 100% is dedicated to swap it sounds clean to me

we from DMD Diamond had multiple changes in our history and we did always keep the old blockchain

i can tell ya this is for sure not the easy path and u keep limitations because of combatibility with old parts of blockchain in wallet

under some conditions a coin swap and a clear fresh chain can have big advantages

I wouldn't premine our coin, but forget about  premine or IPO-Star , we have both of them (inherited from the scamdev, that founded ERC). I spent the whole last week,  writing letters to most of the coin-chart, analytics and consulting sites, to provide updated informations, Graphics, links and press materials. I found it somhow amusing how many sites offer crypto investing advise to customers while not discovering that something about their listed coins changed .... NEARLY A YEAR AGO real experts :-), good to know that we can count on some passioned fellows, that provide better services.

Back to Europecoin Fork. I have a small meeting in about an hour with meta and staisy to let him educate us about the technical part of our process and then you are the first ones to get a report, before i'll storm the ERC-node-admin, the exchanges and organize a working blockexplorer (which is important, to have , BEFORE taking action, for transparency reasons) though i don't know, if it is a classic swap, the only option, how to deal coins, if some would turn out, to be left over, is of course to BURN them as public as possible.

see you later tonight
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Pls do explain what you mean with "mining"? Are you alone mining the new coin? Will the total supply match the current?

if they go for a swap they need the same amount of coins in new chain as in old chain

if the dont for a single premine block they just set the POW mining phase to a timeframe that create the needed coins
mining them alone private

not as a premine for themself but to generate the coins needed to allow people swap their ERCold against ERCnew

i dont know enought about the details but that is how it looks to me they try to handle this

more insight by dev provided information welcome

avoid a premine block is good plan u know coinmarketcap flag premine coins
a 1:1 coin swap is in my opinion no premine in the sence that dev team keep a share of mining for them

if 100% is dedicated to swap it sounds clean to me

we from DMD Diamond had multiple changes in our history and we did always keep the old blockchain

i can tell ya this is for sure not the easy path and u keep limitations because of combatibility with old parts of blockchain in wallet

under some conditions a coin swap and a clear fresh chain can have big advantages
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
legendary
this seems to be a big step forward please dont hurry and go it slow and careful

thats wise, yes i will now sit back after i got the mining to work and then make a step by step plan,
I am very grateful, you offered help, i will contact you during the weekend and you may answer when ever you have time
From my pespective, we achieved more in these few month, then i dreamed of doing in two years,
just because countless people jumped in and helped. Thats whats exciting me the most.

for now good night all together
i will go to sleep
Matthias

legendary
this seems to be a big step forward please dont hurry and go it slow and careful

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta
legendary

ITS GETTING HOT !!!!

IT IS:

... THE NEW ONE !!

... WE ARE ABOUT TO FORK !!!

after three month of programming our DEV from STAISYBIT has completed the

NEW EUROPECOIN

YESS with delicate features like: the most advanced  V-POS (VARIANCE ALGORITHM) engine on the market, written from SCRATCH by Staisybit and still with the
IN-WALLET TRADING FEATURE and IN-WALLET MARKET STATISTIC ( Grin what a question, OF COURSE its enhanced  Grin) and the long awaited, new IN-WALLET CLOUD STAKING CONTROL TAB.

NEW!!! : you will also be able to see this feature in some of the highest duty ALTCOINS, partnering with us like FUELCOIN, DIAMOND !!
A strong partnership for YOUR PROFIT and for OUR ALL FUTURE with our good old ERC, thank you to the Team FUELCOIN and DIAMONT
I am learning so much from your coins!

Why shouting?
Because i am feeling like 1 1/2 Years ago, when setting up my RIG, to mine my first own Europecoins, does anyone remeber?
No Altcoin has had a stranger story like this one. NOW our wallet is done, there is not much left from the one, we picked up nearly a year ago.
And everybody who supported us:

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE Smiley

So now i'll try to get a bit more (sorry ähm ...) informative:
The wallet is complete and tested. I did not know, (but it was somehow obvious, stupid me)
that this is a complete fork with a new chain and updated our partners and exchanges a 100% different techologie.
Therefor you will have to wait a few days, till we mined the new chain, mining it makes me feel like ....
Can hardly wait to put this out, don't know how long such a process normaly takes, but Staisy will bring me up-to-date
during the next few hours and then i will report again.

Also i know there are questions like is there a swap? How does it work?
I will (like i did all the time) take care that everyone will get the right information at the right time, promised.

Timeframe: I don't want to have to say to anyone, sorry, you are to late, to swap.
So i will now work as hard as i can, to plan the event as convenient as possible for you.

And will try to reach as many owners as i can then, by heavily publishing
and by a wide spread press release campaign. Some are already informed and are awaiting us.

PLEASE HELP TO GET THIS OUT RTO OUR USERS AND SPREAD

expect strong activity here and stay informed.

Sorry for shouting, but I am so fuc+++g happy
update follows in a few hours
watch out Matthias  Grin

our Helpers are amazing!!!

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
ETA wallet?

Yes, thats right, time for a statement, I will contact our dev and report back immediately.
(Should be ready very soon)

hold on Wink
Mathias

legendary
legendary
i love ERC
but i have to say DMD is its seem the staicybit primecoin by value  Grin

yes, thats true Smiley
Its a long way to the level of a DMD.
But there is also an advantage:
You have place to grow, if are small and no doubt,
thats what we are doing

have fun
Matthias
 Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
i love ERC
but i have to say DMD is its seem the staicybit primecoin by value  Grin
wait, when I come with more power Wink
legendary
i love ERC
but i have to say DMD is its seem the staicybit primecoin by value  Grin
legendary

currently all efforts, we have put into our projects, tend to bring return
So thank you to anyone that helped so far!

ERC hit over 3,5 BTC on Bittrex today

and staisybit has made a amazing start, what helps also to back our Europecoin
these are the amounts of deposits for the first three days:

have fun
Matthias
   Grin

and here:

BITTREX

legendary

"nearly" WEEKLY STATUS REPORT
some updates and news

Wallet release: is near watch out and enjoy the  new VPOS staking engine based on the unbeaten stacybit technologie.

also:

- in-wallet trading
- tradingstats
- coin and network stats
- the first in wallet cloudstaking controlcenter
- cloudstaking based on own service backend known as staisybits
- brand new VPOS stakingengine complete rewritten from scratch.

Cloud Staking: After some discussions into the team,
we have decided to set a deposit threshold, under which our users will get the staking shares FOR FREE. This threshold has been set to 0.1 BTC.
We have just completed the "Our Service" page on the website right now, you will also find all technical information there!

Stay tuned, beta ends in few days!

have fun
Matthias   Grin Grin

P.S. after the launch of the wallet and Staisybit, i will have a surprise for you, with a big, yet still secret announcement!
      Watch out! You know, that i'm not joking around with my announcements.

TEAM

Staking Stats

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
its great if u able to get rid of such a big unstable owner in the early phase

DMD did fight with that problem to have a similar mindset dude
who had like 4% of total coins untouched 600 days
then he minted 3% of total coins and sold all that 7% in a few days

ERC seems to be able recover as good as we did

but for ERC its much easyer because the $ amount we talking about is much smaller

as i said u lucky he cash out now and not in 2 years

exacly what I think, even more: to get compared with
such a shining, successful Coin like Diamond, gives always hope to my vision Smiley
I  hope we will also get to that point one day,
the management of your coin is always a huge inspiration for me.
Its good, to have you on our side.

Thank you for supporting us, to:

DMD foundation, Noble, Bitcoingarden, Altcoin Today, Fuel-team, Bleutrade & more
and all those great users that are helping, there would be no Europecoin without you.

Matthias
 Smiley

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
its great if u able to get rid of such a big unstable owner in the early phase

DMD did fight with that problem to have a similar mindset dude
who had like 4% of total coins untouched 600 days
then he minted 3% of total coins and sold all that 7% in a few days

ERC seems to be able recover as good as we did

but for ERC its much easyer because the $ amount we talking about is much smaller

as i said u lucky he cash out now and not in 2 years
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Ohh man even more cheap erc thank you guys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it seems to be just one person (had 6.5 millions and has now 1.8 left)
and some paniking followups. Though i have currently no money to buy any,
I am very delighted, that we have great volume because of that event.
Given a 4,7 million coins dump, i feel ERC is standing and recovering very nice,
thats great to see and that will even build more trust in the long run

We are going up when he finished, like we did everytime, it will recover to 450-500 in ~10 days

Everybody who doesn't see a sure bet, should, for his own sake,  do something different then crypto .... lol

have fun
Matthias
Cheesy

and here:

BITTREX

Yes it`s like a sure bet Smiley
legendary

Ohh man even more cheap erc thank you guys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it seems to be just one person (had 6.5 millions and has now 1.8 left)
and some paniking followups. Though i have currently no money to buy any,
I am very delighted, that we have great volume because of that event.
Given a 4,7 million coins dump, i feel ERC is standing and recovering very nice,
thats great to see and that will even build more trust in the long run

We are going up when he finished, like we did everytime, it will recover to 450-500 in ~10 days

Everybody who doesn't see a sure bet, should, for his own sake,  do something different then crypto .... lol

have fun
Matthias
Cheesy

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Ohh man even more cheap erc thank you guys  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

QUICK INFO

Maintenance completed! Server is back and is running fine,
we will keep an eye on it, after three days and a few test
we will be able to feel save. If the sever is down, no problem!
Just wait some hours or write me a PM to let me know, thank you

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

P.S. our  dumpster is active again.
He now has dumped 4,6 millions ERC and has just 1,7 million ERC left
and then we are done. So three things:

1) don't panic
2) don't panic
3) expect the price falling heavily, don't miss that chance

and here: