Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 232. (Read 543135 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Just wanna let you  know that moneysupply is now 1.5 mio ERC less, due to a Harddrive breakdown
and a temporary wallet without any backup, on that harddrive
Didn't think this could ever happen to me.
However we are currently working hard towards the next release and feature.
Its getting hot baby

have fun
Matthias
  Grin

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

legendary

lets engage in some LEAKING

here is a frst look at the cloudstaking enabled, VPOS Wallet.
which will be out in about 10 days WATCHOUT

GUESSWHAT i am already excited again  Grin

have fn
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary

Europecoin added to Staisybit, the new Universal Cloud Staking Wallet

Hi to all Europecoin community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system. As you can see in this post, ERC is up and running, even if withdrawals are still temporarily disabled.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there; we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit) or via email at [email protected] .

I will post here further updates.

Stay tuned, follow us and... happy staking!

Cheers

touchee, wie visited each other at the same time :-)
here are some more informations about availability
taken from Staisys Thread:

Crypto currencies served:

Europecoin - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled
Coin Magi - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled

Crypto currencies under sync:

Vericoin
ShadowCash
FuelCoin
Diamond
Blackcoin
Hyper
NexusNiro
Diggits
Sterlingcoin

Please let us know any other crypto currency you are interested in, if it meets our requirements we'll be willing to add it to our system.

Questions: [email protected]
Get in touch: [email protected] - @staisybit

and here:

BITTREX

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
memento audere semper
Europecoin added to Staisybit, the new Universal Cloud Staking Wallet

Hi to all Europecoin community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system. As you can see in this post, ERC is up and running, even if withdrawals are still temporarily disabled.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there; we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit) or via email at [email protected] .

I will post here further updates.

Stay tuned, follow us and... happy staking!

Cheers
legendary
It`s looking very good Matthias as always you are delivering Smiley

always at your service Sir Wink

i am looking forward some comments or reviews,
we have to know, what you like and what you dislike.

shape us!
have fun Matthias

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It`s looking very good Matthias as always you are delivering Smiley
legendary

NO MERCI we will not slow down! Wink

[ANN]

Staisybit is done and ready to run EUROPECOIN CLOUDSTAKING !!
Besides the great service, you will be able to experience the new
stakingengine, Thats what you will get with your NEXT WALLET VERSION

further you can find a Wallet-Dashboard with online STRADINGSTATS,
STAKING and NETWORKSTATS and more to come

Dashboard:

Coinlist

VISIT:
 http://staisybit.com

have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

legendary
dark blue on dark grey is i think a bad choice....

Thats only me, playing around with the colors, the logo itself is supposed to be on a light background,
The download provides the Logos on transparent backgrounds for the publishers convenience:

The official logo is this:

the coin looks like this:

have fun
Matthias
 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
fully agreed...light grey is working better for my eyes
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary

OK here as promised some updated recources, for publishers and and anybody else.

please use and share like there is no tomorrow

PRESSKIT FULL
(LOGO,PAPER,BANNERS)

PRESS ROADMAP

NEUE LOGOS

have fun!
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

Don't be shy to start discussions here. We are also strong enough for criticism; also the bad one Wink

when u aim 1 ERC to be 1 € ?
and do u think it would be by far undervalued as i do?

I see no reason, to believe anything different from: The value of ERC will be able to be even higher as 1 Euro.
I do not  know how fast it will get there,  but as long as I am maintaining it,
it will keep going and it will keep improving and there is no limit.
Failures or whatever will not  be able to frustrate me out of business,

And this no-limit is also about the altcoin community as a whole.
ALTCOIN-COMMUNITY get AWARE:

YOU ALL DESERVE MORE!!

But you have to take it. There is no ups-i-got-randomly-rich-with-my-effordless-scamcoin story for us,
But you all are able to get anywhere. The really serious projects, that keep up and keep earning their trust over and over again
those, that are taking the risk of being dynamic and active are much to undervalued. Many current projects are innovating fast and
will be able to challenge any established coin or currency, as soon as our community has matured enough.

I am currently uploading the new ready made Presskit with the newest Data and updated V2 Grafics and Logos, GET THEM!
I'll puplish the link as soon they are in place ..

have fun
Matthias
Smiley

legendary

Don't be shy to start discussions here. We are also strong enough for criticism; also the bad one Wink

when u aim 1 ERC to be 1 € ?
and do u think it would be by far undervalued as i do?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Matthias, thanks a lot for the many hours u spent for me to introduce myself in this great project.
Actually I cannot sleep more, because u hit a giant opportunity to start some really big projects in Europe.

What we shall spread for a lot of interested ppl here and finally CLARIFY, (and what no one really knows here is the fact), that the Europecoin had an excellent distribution. The biggest wallet actually is someone from bittrex with 5.8million ERC.

Me, myself has some around 3.5 millions.

Our work here is TRUE work, and not the kind of I-will-develop-a-coin-and-hold-back-a-big-bag-to-dump-later-coin.

We work now on a project, where we are not really deep invested and more important, we are not prejudiced.
The money will flow, and I am sure, it will, when we present our ideas and opportunities!

Meta

legendary
good news thx for update us
legendary

Europecoin, roadmap update

1) Whats the goal of Europecoin,

a small reminder why we are doing this and whats the role of Europecoin  as Part of the concept.

The Europecoin EUORG Organisation has the goal to foster Blockchain Technology and  the decentralization of powers across Europe.
Further we believe that Bitcoin as a global currency can't do the educational part very well, its to global.
So we decided to operate  a useful functioning „Bread-and-Butter“ Cryptocurrency for Europe.
Localisation is not meant as a boundary, its the oldest, most natural form of decentralization.

Keystones of our Vision:

- building Europecoin and an ecosystem, that makes it independent from any exchange or institution,
  including ourself
- Forming country maintainer groups, to educate people and to foster adoption,
  we will have to go to the people, they will not come to us
- Forming and training experts lobby groups and bootstrap a consulting service in Brussels
  by  establishing  small educational events around the city
- Operating a  thinktank and engage in networking and active research,
   to stay a valuable resource of information and innovation.

2) current state and how we got here

a quick history round-up and a summary, what we have done so far.

- announced the idea in December 2014 and finished the basics, like speaking to the remaining
   exchange and building a node to get the chain running again at the end of January.
- Then  we built the workgroup management for the lobby-groups and crowdfunded a managed node.
 - After announcement of the project we published our first witepaper and a press release.
-  Published a new wallet version with small bugfixes
- Comkort our exchange had to close and we had to start a massive twitter campaign, to have a new
   exchange in place, when it closed.
- Bleutrade listed us and Bittrex followed shortly after
- After a code review in July we noticed the variance of the stakingengine is not working and
   decided to rewrite the engine from scratch
- Because of the intense testing time of the new staking engine we prereleased parts of the new V2
   wallet with the old, but optimized staking process and with in-wallet trading and statistics
- The new staking process is developed by cloudstaking experts at Staisybits and we had the idea,
   to enable an in-wallet control-center, to move coins directly between the in-wallet staking and 
   cloud staking in real time
- To be sure to have a trustworthy cloudstaking backend we bought into Staisybit as a shareholder,
   to enable  the company to get started
- During the last month i began talks to payment providers and for now we can be used at
  cointopay. I am working hard for more to come

3) whats next

- our longterm contributor „metamorphin“ joins the team, though there is no such ledger at all
  thank you for your work so far, I am sure you all will like him.
- Staisybits is currently in beta and because the pre-released wallet is working great (such a code quality)
   we feel to  release the wallet with the official opening of the service, though the components are   
   ready to go now. To be honest our dev hast plenty of work with the beta and i wouldn't like to bother 
   him with the release, but support him during the Staisybit beta which is HIS baby, (all for one one for all)
- The workgroup management has been tested by some usability related friends and the whole site
   gets its first facelift and upgrade, based upon the collected experiences. Getting engagement can   
   be hard work and a long process and we will keep going that  way
- We have had some talks within the Linux industries about possible relationships of a thinktank with a
   technical lab and the possibilities of funding, witch they already did (thank you to b1-systems),
   we will keep you updated on that.
- I am currently building a recourse center for local crypto groups, to connect their dots and to share their
  resource  for their work. Two resons for that: Europecoin will get stronger, the more its sitting in the   
  center of an ecosystem, that may provide value to everybody, second: The whole crypto   
  revolution could be much faster and stronger, if some cryptocoin projects would start to self-organise among
  each others, by taking responsibility for any task, that is not just provided to themselves.
  Freedom or even Anarchie is not about "letting it happen", its about self-organisation.
  We, including me, will  only get there by training such behaviour.

4)  highly experimental, do not expect to see these any time soon

(things we are experimenting with, this is not part of the roadmap jet)

- Staisybit was kind enough to give my dream of an Openbazaar integration a shot, but Openbazaar itself is 
   an ongoing project and we will first focus the next release with cloudstaking, but after that, there is a good chance.
- I'm currently diving into a marriage of an IRC to RPC technologie, that could serve as a federated protocol between Coins,
  If somebody is interested to help, just PM me

Summary Europecoin Status and Roadmap:

after successful reboot, our Coin and a small community are alive -  next focus is, to make Europecoi n stronger
by adding valuable services and by connecting to the ecosystem, like payment providers as much as possible, 
but further also by building independence, through creating and owning some services.

Besides that work, we are keeping up moving towards a community, that may be capable to full-fill our goals with us
and build the framework for  establishing a lobby for decentralization and give it a voice

Support us, to support decentralization of powers.
We are doing Grassroots Lobby Work that is missing so much!

Thank you for your time
have fun!
 Smiley Matthias

legendary
whats up matthias?
get some more people involved here

you'r asking in the right moment
wait till i finished my lunch and look again in two hours
Wink

Grin Matthias
legendary
whats up matthias?
get some more people involved here
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Now it works again...everything ok! I think, this was a mistake from bittrex!

legendary

Back from my my-dog-and-the-woods-and-me day.
Sooo refreshing - there is no better recreation than that.

Thank you Staisybit for jumping in immediately.
Dear  friends, say hello to the creator of the V2 realease and our developer, as long, as we keep entertaining him Wink

I think i found a quick and surprising easy workaround.
Your wallet normally is of course able to start for example when its offline Smiley
So try going offline, start the wallet, do everything,  you have to do for staking (like unlocking ...)
Connect back online and voila!

have fun
Matthias

Jump to: