Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 3. (Read 543050 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I can't access the website and website is it down,  says it's down.
Trying to find a current wallet.

I invite you to the telegram, also regarding the wallet Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I can't access the website and website is it down,  says it's down.
Trying to find a current wallet.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
deposits and withdraws are disabled for erc on txtbit.io
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
block explorer is down, not connecting to any nodes i need more nodes for my conf file to get more connections in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Yes, that's definitely the smart way to proceed; get all your ducks lined up in a row, before you start shooting.  And thanks for monitoring this thread; not all of us like Telegram! 

Nice you are ageeing, lets hope i will get a nice bunch of people engaged. I am pretty optimistic about this efford, after i have seen the listing effords of our community.
Of course i will do my best to keep you updated and everybody can help. Here is the deal: The more you are all preventing me, from having to talk to myself, the more fun it makes, the more easy for me, to keep this promise ;-) but i will try to do so anyway

have fun
Matthias Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Yes, that's definitely the smart way to proceed; get all your ducks lined up in a row, before you start shooting.  And thanks for monitoring this thread; not all of us like Telegram! 
legendary

First Act is Organizing

currently writing a job list, too organize and spread some tasks and responsibilitiies.
Its part of my "lessons learned program" there will have to be more shoulders to power this project.

have fun
Matthias
  Smiley

Quality Crypto Collector
Welcome back Matthias.  Glad that you are now on top of things, and really looking forward to seeing what you do with this project. 
Great. With small steps forward.

True, txbit helped a lot to get blockexplorer up and running.
They also have more and more volume and from what they said, they plan to introduce a more professional design and many other improvements.

Matthias, do what you have to do and we are with you  Smiley
legendary

First quick updates on our Startpage & Website

just deleted the worst nonsense from our startpage, added Exchange & Blockexplorer,
same on our Website

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

Hello my friends,

Thank you so much to GREG, Digital Deamon, Spira, TXBIT Team, Jeff & STEVE, Crypronaire
and all the countless group members, who helped, voted, organized and put their full effort
into the listing and the blockexplorer.
YOU are the ones, that saved Europecoin, at a cruicial moment, when i wasn't able to.

Also all the others, still with us, thank you, for being here.
Here are some first words from me, about what we went through, where we are and
some first thoughts about the future.

PRESS TO VIEW ON YOUTUBE

love you all
have fun
Matthias
  Grin

Activity: 49

Beautiful work GREG. I am very happy that the ERC has started again. Hopefully more people will be working on the development of the coin. = BTC  Cheesy

Txbit need a link to a working block explorer for ERC.  There is a discussion going on at Telegram over this.  Will someone from the dev team please go over to Telegram and give this their attention?  Thank you.

We are already on txbit.
I hope this is just the beginning of our exciting journey  Smiley

https://twitter.com/txbit_io/status/1544323994056380416

Blockexplorer:

https://europecoin.online/

Txbit need a link to a working block explorer for ERC.  There is a discussion going on at Telegram over this.  Will someone from the dev team please go over to Telegram and give this their attention?  Thank you.

We are already on txbit.
I hope this is just the beginning of our exciting journey  Smiley

https://twitter.com/txbit_io/status/1544323994056380416

Blockexplorer:

https://europecoin.online/
Quality Crypto Collector

Txbit need a link to a working block explorer for ERC.  There is a discussion going on at Telegram over this.  Will someone from the dev team please go over to Telegram and give this their attention?  Thank you.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I just fired up my wallet and all my coins are gone and there is a strikeline thru the overview deposit send deposits receive transactions  line.

I've even grabbed the latest windows wallet from the github.

I've 98.02801971 missing
ERC is now included in the voting for listing on Txbit.  Some votes have already been cast, but there is still a long way to go.  Every member of the Europecoin community who really wants to see this project succeed needs to make a contribution to this effort.  ERC needs an exchange and, for the time being, Txbit is the only realistic candidate.

So come on people, let's get those votes in!! 

SUPER  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Quality Crypto Collector
ERC is now included in the voting for listing on Txbit.  Some votes have already been cast, but there is still a long way to go.  Every member of the Europecoin community who really wants to see this project succeed needs to make a contribution to this effort.  ERC needs an exchange and, for the time being, Txbit is the only realistic candidate.

So come on people, let's get those votes in!! 
Hi, how's the development going further? There was no news for a long time. Smiley Wink
legendary

I was liberated too looking at the muzzle and killer teeth ready to sink in ur groin area. Im gonna say, we need not to be stuck in dolor of the dark days we have lived through but instead focus on how to bring at least one fund manager with $100 billion AUM to Europecoin. Under the cloak of its blockchain they could move in and out of the market billions while paying fees to ERC holders. Its like a subscription with divs going to everyone.

Yes true, getting over this loss will be a long process, but i am fine and handle it quite well
(better than i expected, i was really scared of this event since years) RIP my little dog

anyway before addressing an asset-manager we will have to do some work
Collect and restructure code and concepts, get some more team members (especially developers)
and redefine, write our pitch-deck well, to not waste our chance with an half-baked approach.
but we are getting there.

We have restarted talks, with some more exchanges though and our supporter testbug is currently working on the return of poolmining
and possibly a new, more advanced blockexplorer.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

I was liberated too looking at the muzzle and killer teeth ready to sink in ur groin area. Im gonna say, we need not to be stuck in dolor of the dark days we have lived through but instead focus on how to bring at least one fund manager with $100 billion AUM to Europecoin. Under the cloak of its blockchain they could move in and out of the market billions while paying fees to ERC holders. Its like a subscription with divs going to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: