Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 8. (Read 543050 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

a small delay in favour to fix wallets OpenSSL Security first,

see commit

https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/Europecoin-V3/commit/cd75cae731e037632ab7f0fcbe7ab557eec64640

that commit fixes PATTERNSEARCH ALGORYTHM compile errors with the newest OpenSSL libary versions,
now dong the same for the RPC API code .....

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Well hot diggity.. welcome back once again. It was a long crappy year, let's hope this one will be better. Starting point feels to be a bit more challenging than it should be. To some extent old users may need some re-assuring that everything will be great at the end. Then again, constant updates may do just that. I don't know if this project can take another long absence from you again (or at least without knowing that there will be a long absence). WELL ANYWAY what do I know? Who gives a crap what I know? There's certainly some catching to do.
legendary

Back from hospital and regained access to Bitcointalk

just in short, because i'd like to take care about CREX24 first:

Had a bad teeth inflammation, poisoning my body, but luckily i am back and healthy now (with some tooth missing).
Also i am happy, to be able, to provide some news from my development.

I will start preparing a presentation of the first,  working, voice controlled wallet assistant  for FINANCECLOUD API tomorrow.
Not sure i will be all done with the video tomorrow (did not test the camera equipment for quite some time), but for sure on Monday

a smile to everybody still with us,
have fun
Matthias

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Is there still anyone alive here..?

Did COVID kill EuropeCoin and FinanceCloud?

I too join these questions.
Please provide at least some information at what stage the project is at.

I don't think it's going anywhere anymore. I hope I'm wrong but it's looked bad for the whole year (2020). Momentum is gone, users are gone, miners are gone - is there anything good to say anymore? Telegrams? Something somewhere? I don't look even this thread too often anymore, but I guess I always hope there's some sudden major development. Can't say I believe it, but hey - maybe (and just maybe).

Matthias doesn't quite strike to me as an individual who gives 4-5 years of his life to some project just so he can vanish without saying anything, so I think there has to be some kind of reason to this but what can it be? He's had his absences during this project, but this is on whole another level.
- This has gone too long without going too far, so maybe shame? I think he can weather the storm so that sounds unlikely.
- There's some major development but cannot be revealed yet? Matthias has always been keen to report progress so that doesn't sound right either.
- Something else? I don't know what it could be. Hacked again (unless even the first one was just made up)? Lost access to internet again (unless..)? Lost access to his account again? Only thing I really hope is that this isn't related to Matthias' health.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
not sure if Matthias has gained his access to BCT back. So just in case here is his last tweet:

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG/status/1310059734763008000

Hello!

Do you have any contact with Matthias? I think he is active on Twiter.
At CREX24 I saw this message on the ERC trade page - "Trade with caution as the explorer of this coin is unavailable. We're trying to contact the coin developer to know more."

Happy New Year!
Activity: 75

I too join these questions.
Please provide at least some information at what stage the project is at.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
not sure if Matthias has gained his access to BCT back. So just in case here is his last tweet:

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG/status/1310059734763008000
legendary
BUMP

Would anyone share the EuropeCoin blockchain snapshot? Its really painful (and long) task to sync it from the start. Not sure it will sync from the scratch at all...

UPDATE: surprisingly, I was able to sync quite easily from the scratch just in one day. The progress was slow, that's why I assumed it would be taking ages, however in fact the sync is complete. If anyone needs a bootstrap, please let me know.
legendary
As we don't know what will be the outcome of negotiations with Coinomi, I assume its better to have an alternative wallet ready...

Is there a place to get a blockchain bootstrap for the full desktop wallet?
OK, we'll be expecting more information.
I hope they will see the potential of the ERC and not remove it.
COINOMI is delisting all the small coins at the moment. ERC is affected as well.

Matthias is in contact with the staff over there to keep it listed.
At the moment the delisting is postphoned so they can sort everything out

He has no access to BCT at the moment thats why he is not informing you by himself.
I´ll keep you updated
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello!
It's there something new in development and schedule?  Smiley
Any news from Bittrex?

Yes, I must agree.  As we are now into Q3, I reckon it is about time we had an update on progress.

What say you, Matthias?

^^^ THIS ^^^^

cmon matthias

https://imgur.com/a/HQco8Sg
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Hello!
It's there something new in development and schedule?  Smiley
Any news from Bittrex?

Yes, I must agree.  As we are now into Q3, I reckon it is about time we had an update on progress.

What say you, Matthias?
Activity: 26
Hello!
It's there something new in development and schedule?  Smiley
Any news from Bittrex?
legendary
looks great...seems to be a quite universal tool :-)

Yes its an opensource container based framework, intended for generic web-apps,
Though there ere q few alterations to be made, its surprising near to our needs and saves months of work.
In fact most of my work has gone into understanding the inner workings of this system, to make sure, it can
really 100% match my requirements, like containrization, github integration and more.
It even sports some features, i did not think of before, like the link based invide system and more. Rge apps you see here are all generic.
This framework is intended to provide the interface for the Financecloud. It sits on top of the Financecloud and our apps are right
now being converted/migrated.

have fun
Matthias
looks great...seems to be a quite universal tool :-)
legendary

Financecloud API Interface

is now running smooth and is nearly feature complete.
Because, the planned demo-server, was not compatible, with our system, and we will have to find an alternative hosting solution,
i decided to provide some shots from my "Localhost" development environment and to say a few words, about what you are seeing .
This interface already includes:

1) The user Dashboard with settings and container based Apps  handling.
    It also has already a fine grained, multiuser permission system with a link-based invitation system,
    to invite friend into your Financecloud API, for collaboration purposes.

2) Also part of the Dashboard is the APP installer which can pull different kind of APPS
(Java,  Node, Docker,m Mercurial, PHP, and and and) into the Financecloud Interface, with just a songle click.

3) A decentralized, fancy App-store, which provides a one-click-install-this integration into your FINANCECLOUD API
instance, in a similar convenient way, as you know it from Google play. The Appstore also has a Developer Space, with
its own, self-hosted Github server and Version Control system.

I hope, this can provide some insight, about status, concept and progress Grin
Comments, Ideas or Questions are always welcome

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary

CORONA, you may slow us down, but you ain't stop us,  Grin

sorry for having been occupied with some Covid-19 based issues.
So while i am healthy and well, i had quite a lot of people and friends, who needed a hand.
At the same time IVO, who had to set up the interface-server, had similar issues, plus financial burdens
to have to feed his family during those times, given that his area was even hit much harder than mine.

Though some idiots in our country still do not understand, whats at stake and cases do restart going up,
Ivo now managed to set up our server and i am able to restart working on our demo. Also my parents and most
of my friends are in save environments, so i guess, i will be able to keep you up to date and will be able to present
first results in a matter of 1-2 weeks.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

-

Matthias, can you tell us what stage of development we're at.
What's going on behind the scenes.
Coronavirus stopped all work??
Please write anything because we are eagerly awaiting info from you.

greetings
Pages:
Jump to: