Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 5. (Read 543050 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Does anyone have the explorer details - cant find the CMC or 1st page one to work
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
What is going on with ERC

Fist the suprnova pool is off and now Crex24 is blocking deposits/withdrawal.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

This is bad for ERC

Please look into this.

Is ERC dead?Huh? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Some status update

A few weeks ago i promised to create a first testversion of the Financecloud Portal Application
to play around with. So let me share some status with that: So for now we have the Interface and Appstore,
together with a single sign on for all apps and a Versioning/upgrade management for the System and Apps.
Also  done is a first run setup, that secures all applications

Now i will start adding meaningfull apps to the system and then release everything, for everybody ti play with
and for developers, to create apps.

Technical details the interface ist based on "homer" with some more automation and addiusional customizations
deployed on a single node Kubernetes cluster. By default, once the first run setup done (see below),
all applications will be secured by proper default values and a Single Sign-On solution. F
or now, it use the external auth ingressfunctionality coupled to Organizr.

Software used:

k3s: A lightweight distribtution of Kubernetes
   Ansible: to orchestrate cluster installation, generate and deploy the k8s ressources
   kube-prometheus for the monitoring stack, based on Prometheus and grafana
   Organizr to protect applications and provide Single Sign-On
   Ingress-nginx to serve cluster ingress in https
   Cert-Manager to generate Let's Encrypt certificate
   Postgresql as main database for apps

have fun
Matthias :-)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
A bit question - while supernova is offline want to keep mining in solo, wallet is work, network is alive - perferct... but internal wallet miner a "bit slow"))) Is the any way to use external miner to use with wallet or solo mining in general.. thx.

In general, there is at least one such way - you could install a pool software on your PC (or on a Linux VPS), then direct your miners (GPU or rented) to that pool. I did that way couple of years ago for few obscure coins - just to play a little. It is not that hard - if you are not going to allow external users mine on your pool, you don't have to maintain database and do all the accounting. You just need a pure pool software to use stratum. However it definitely requires some Linus skills. I used this project - https://github.com/slush0/stratum.git - back then...

I know this is not a tutorial, but just a hint, in case if you are determined enough to explore the idea Smiley

your advice very very helpful and amazing. I even didn't think about such solution. Will try "to play" with this stuff yesterday.

Thx a lot!!!!

We are in touch with suprnova andf we are working on the issue together

have fun
Matthias Wink
Activity: 2
A bit question - while supernova is offline want to keep mining in solo, wallet is work, network is alive - perferct... but internal wallet miner a "bit slow"))) Is the any way to use external miner to use with wallet or solo mining in general.. thx.

In general, there is at least one such way - you could install a pool software on your PC (or on a Linux VPS), then direct your miners (GPU or rented) to that pool. I did that way couple of years ago for few obscure coins - just to play a little. It is not that hard - if you are not going to allow external users mine on your pool, you don't have to maintain database and do all the accounting. You just need a pure pool software to use stratum. However it definitely requires some Linus skills. I used this project - https://github.com/slush0/stratum.git - back then...

I know this is not a tutorial, but just a hint, in case if you are determined enough to explore the idea Smiley

your advice very very helpful and amazing. I even didn't think about such solution. Will try "to play" with this stuff yesterday.

Thx a lot!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Activity: 2
I don't think he's buying. He wants 200 SAT per coin.

When will mining return?

I think all possible))) even grater than 200 sat as it was some time ago)) We should keep support this project to give Matthias power to go further))))

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
I don't think he's buying. He wants 200 SAT per coin.

When will mining return?
legendary
Anyone know of anywhere trading ERC, apart from BTCPOP....

I can see a a few, but want 200 sats per coin (lowest price on BTCPOP), would consider LTC since BTC fees so high currently.

Sorry for obvious question - why don't you consider CREX24? Offers there start from 82 sats per coin at the moment...
Activity: 75
How much do you want to buy ERC and at what rate?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Anyone know of anywhere trading ERC, apart from BTCPOP....

I can see a a few, but want 200 sats per coin (lowest price on BTCPOP), would consider LTC since BTC fees so high currently.

legendary
Good day all.
I am still  unable to connect my v3 core wallet to the blockchain.
Are all of you synced to the chain? If so can someone please post the addnode list in the .conf file.
Is anyone solo mining for the mining pool is not running?
Hope this will be resolved.

Have a nice day.

I just synced the wallet. My .conf file does have the following addnodes:

Code:
addnode=195.24.140.254
addnode=2.217.210.219
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=54.37.81.148
addnode=80.208.166.130
addnode=93.234.41.26
addnode=95.217.78.169

And here are my actual peers as shown in the 'Debug window' 'Peers' tab:

Code:

Hope this helps.
Good day all.
I am still  unable to connect my v3 core wallet to the blockchain.
Are all of you synced to the chain? If so can someone please post the addnode list in the .conf file.
Is anyone solo mining for the mining pool is not running?
Hope this will be resolved.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
No luck  
It connects to 1 peer for a few minutes and then disconnected.
Is there somewhere i can download a up to date blockchain??
I suspect I was linked to the mining pool? seeing that the pool is off and I am off? not sure?
any advice  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am afraid CREX is off. Last block 474906    - 2021-03-29

I wonder, would it be easy to display online nodes in explorer at http://erc-explorer.communitycoins.org/?
No luck 
It connects to 1 peer for a few minutes and then disconnected.
Is there somewhere i can download a up to date blockchain??
I suspect I was linked to the mining pool? seeing that the pool is off and I am off? not sure?
any advice  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Thank you
It did not work
Reloading blockchain now.
1 active connection will take a few days....
hope for the best..
Activity: 75
hi all. can you please tell me the active nodes on the v3 core wallet.I need to sink.last block on my wallet was 29 march 2021 block no 474906.
thanks
 Smiley Smiley
ps. pool is down

Try these nodes:

addnode=104.131.160.119
addnode=109.193.112.226
addnode=128.69.33.174
addnode=158.69.126.193
addnode=188.68.36.105
addnode=193.105.134.196
addnode=217.240.136.235
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=5.189.187.91
addnode=58.153.110.164
addnode=62.44.96.129
addnode=67.169.72.137
addnode=77.165.46.69
addnode=78.90.217.184
addnode=79.132.111.195
addnode=85.17.242.97
addnode=90.109.97.59
addnode=91.48.219.166
addnode=91.48.223.232
hi all. can you please tell me the active nodes on the v3 core wallet.I need to sink.last block on my wallet was 29 march 2021 block no 474906.
thanks
 Smiley Smiley
ps. pool is down
Activity: 28
Alright, thanks for the answers guys. (got one answer from coinomi-support, so far - but just to reassure, i'm using the latest versions [which i do])

edit: issue was resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: