Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 29. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Frontpage of our thread updated, to reflect our recent development ....

and thank you to DG.CarlosLeon for the great banner

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

you are the most active dev in all of crypto. thank you for your continued support, europecoin looks promising.  cant wait for more stuff from you
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Frontpage of our thread updated, to reflect our recent development ....

and thank you to DG.CarlosLeon for the great banner

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

CRYPTOCAPITALNEWS ARTICLE:

PRESS HERE TO READ

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

Prototyping and Toolmaking started

ten testhousings for the Blockchain Summit and to  verify the form,
after this, the metalforms for the series production will be  produced

have fun
Matthias

legendary

TOMORROW developer meeting with ELEGRO Gateway team.

TOPIC:

integration path till 1rst of Nov. & development roadmap
for CORPORATE MONEY ORCHESTRATION SUITE in collaboration with KAZE Solutions

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

INFOGRAPHIC
"Europecoin Financecloud API Device"

Because i got countless questions,
i made an infographics, to help understanding the term
"cryptofinance smarthub"
But let me first try to outline, how this DEVICE works.

The FINANCECLOUD API DEVICE  is in many ways
similar to  ALXEA and GOOGLE HOME

the similarities:
- A.I. voice-assistant
- IoT home automation per voice-control
- media management and streaming per voice-control
- uses "skills" (plugins) to add new new commands

some differences
- supports more voice-commands than ALEXA and GOOGLE combined
- provides an user-interface interface inside of your home network in addition to the voice-assistant
- is selfhosted, it does not connect to a server, to process your commands
- secures search queries and  connections via tor-onion services
- most important: adds smart functions for cryptocurrencies and 55 FIAT currencies

Technical details:

The FINANCECLOUD DEVICE is a cryptocurrency dashboard, to enable users, trader, merchants and corporations,
to perform any financial task or transaction they want, in an easy and user friendly way, by simply choosing
apps and services from the appstore.  Here is, what we mean with the description "any financial task":

i hope i was able give you an idea
and helped to understand the concept behind this device.
And of course as always, feel free to ask any questions!

FIRST PUBLIC PRESENTATION &  TESTING for USERS: 01.11.2018
(on stage at the Blockchain Summit in Malta)

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary

Matthias,

Congrats on the great job you're doing!!

New design looks awesome! Both the design and the logo!!

Chapeau!!

Thank you very much,
attribution goes to Olaf for the device design
and to Dg Carlos Leon for the logo, wasn't that much done by me  Smiley

btw due to some first business request from industries, we started earlier, than planned
developing a rack-mounted business appliance version of EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API.
Background, details and project-planning details, as soon as things are clear and contracts are done.

Also today:
ICO for the FINANCECLOUD FOREX GATEWAY legal framework approved and now reviewed by the regulators.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Matthias,

Congrats on the great job you're doing!!

New design looks awesome! Both the design and the logo!!

Chapeau!!
Activity: 523
Merit: 252

Beauty cant stand alone

now happy with the look of our device, our logo looked somehow outdated.
Its all about the complete picture. My Idea was, that the unique look of the DEVICE,
should be also reflected in our logo , to create a consistent branding, So i asked Carlos for help
and we had some Brainstorming. Here is our result:

A BIG AND SPECIAL THANK YOU, TO DG.CARLOS LEON

have fun
Matthias Grin

I like the design...looks great  Smiley
legendary

Animated View of Financecloud API device

btw, did i already mention that these blue-ish little windows are
 some kind of multi functional status display?
It can show, if device is processing, the direction of where your voice comes from,
give alerts and so on ....

back to topic, here is the animation (just press to view):

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

legendary

Beauty cant stand alone

now happy with the look of our device, our logo looked somehow outdated.
Its all about the complete picture. My Idea was, that the unique look of the DEVICE,
should be also reflected in our logo , to create a consistent branding, So i asked Carlos for help
and we had some Brainstorming. Here is our result:

A BIG AND SPECIAL THANK YOU, TO DG.CARLOS LEON

have fun
Matthias Grin

legendary

HERE IS SOME DATA

PRESS FLYER FOR FULLSCREEN

have fun
         Matthias  Cheesy

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Sure, I think that's better too. It's more distinguishable.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I am shocked at what is happening with this great project.

The new look of FinanceCloud is also stunning.

The meeting in Malta and the presentation of Matthias will set out a new path in the world of crypto.

Great Job !!  Smiley
legendary

And thank you for the additional explanation above; it is a bit clearer to me now.   Grin

i am delighted to hear this Cheesy

have fun
Matthias
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
And thank you for the additional explanation above; it is a bit clearer to me now.   Grin
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

never be afraid to restart from scratch !

i wasn't so sure about our last design anyway, at least it wasn't a sensation.
So we took the new audio equipment as an opportunity to restart our design from scratch.
We now already did the technical stuff and sent the plans to the  toolmakers to create the forms
for the production. Said so ... may i proudly present the face of the FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
I hope you like it:

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

I absolutely LOVE this re-design!!  Its fantastic!!   Shocked

Matthias, I have taken the liberty of choosing the music to be played when you make your presentation in Malta in November.

I think it is appropriate.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
legendary

never be afraid to restart from scratch !

i wasn't so sure about our last design anyway, at least it wasn't a sensation.
So we took the new audio equipment as an opportunity to restart our design from scratch.
We now already did the technical stuff and sent the plans to the  toolmakers to create the forms
for the production. Said so ... may i proudly present the face of the FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
I hope you like it:

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
legendary

This probably goes without saying, but I hope you prepare your presentation well. I honestly don't mean to belittle you in anyway! It's just that this Cryptonaire's post from 3 months back - I think it's still relevant every now and then. Obviously I (and you and probably nobody) wants it to kill presentation, that there's too much info stuffed into it. There's so much features and partnerships and all kinds of things, that it's hard to keep up at sometimes - and I'd like to think that me and Cryptonaire follows this project quite closely.

I don't know how that came out, but that wasn't meant to poke you in anyway. It was to give some perspective that it's quite a balance act to pack it with just the right amount of info, because sometimes it's overwhelming even for long time supporter. Like said though, maybe that's obvious.

I follow this project so closely I am like a flea on a dog!  

You are correct about the sheer scale of it all, though.  It is still the case that I can't always get my head around what is being done here (see "Money Orchestration Focal Points" (above) but I have absolute faith in Matthias to deliver a world-class product.
Keep up the great work, Matthias, and best of luck in November.   Grin

thank you so much,  i am so happy you are saying this, you are probably not alone.
I wasn't to good  in explaining, due to my excitement i guess.
So let me try to explain it with a bit less of bull-shit-bingo-business-keywords  Grin

FOR THE ENTERPRISE (this is for you my friend)  Smiley

Imagine The "Money Orchestration" like a network-management to administer and control network and access permissions.
In our case just for a Money-Network inside a company or any other form of organization.
It can define roles, like accounting-manager or invoicing, or point-of-sales-system and so on.  
So a CEO or a Controller can remote access devices, define those roles, define the rights of those roles
(like allowed Transaction types, amounts, account or wallet access rights of such given role and so on)
They can not only shift those roles from person to person but also can extent roles across different corporations, for example to collaborate with partners.

And then the weekly news ...

USE-CASE-TEMPLATE
This "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" is of course a function mainly interesting  for companies and for retailers with multiple departments,
or for retailers with many shops .... or for nerds, lol
Average users will find other features of FINANCECLOUD API more interesting. This is why we invented an intelligent first-start setup tool.
When starting your FINANCECLOUD DEVICE for the first time it will ask you  about your experience, about what you like to do and to accomplish with your device
and then it will install a USE-CASE-TEMPLATE, that provides an interface, optimized for your grade of experience and some interesting default apps
according to your needs, to get you started.

BUSINESS SUITE (latest stuff from our todays meeting)

The "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" has a deeper background. rt will be part of a SAP alike BUSIESS SUITE.
Today i had another brainstorming with KAZE solutions and outlined my concept for that. Goal is to bring them togetherr with ELEGRO and with NEXTCLOUD,
to join and to connect:

- the "MONEY ORCHESTRATION and THE GATEWAY" from ELEGRO
- with the "SMARTCONTRACTING, the TRUST MANAGEMENT and the KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER COMPLIANCE SOLUTION" from KAZE
- and with the "CLOUD and the CLOUD MANAGEMENT" from NEXTCLOUD and FINANCECLOUD API
- and of course with wallets, especially EUROPECOIN, because ERC will be on release connected to 55 Fiat currencies,
  to IBAN and to ~100 Creditcard providers, that will accept us (see elegro.io)

This combination creates a connected, decentralized, blockchain based and multichain capable business management solution.
the power of FINANCECLOUD is connectivity, that creates new solutions, where nishes fail to connect.

BTW (for new users):

We are very open with our communication, and our partners are also quite open and friendly people,
If anybody new here feels any doubt, we do understand that and don't mind you asking questions.
Also most of our partners will not mind telling you about our partnership.
(We did not even tell you about those, who for now don't wish to communicate for any reason. You will see them coming out one by one.)
So if this may look partly big, don't forget, there is no rocket-science involved, we just have been working quite a long time to build this up.
And we have been gifted with an awesome, patient, and unbelievable supportive community, i can't overstress this fact.

IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FINANCECLOUD API, PRESS HERE

WHAT YOU SEE EVERYWHERE, IS "CONNECTING THE DOTS"

We did the same for various user related functions, like for example connecting media, music and iot dashboard
or by adding voicecontrol to cryptowallets or by simply connecting currencies in a way, nobody did for now.

FOR VOICECONTROL INFO FLYER PRESS HERE

VOICECONTROL

A-Pro-Po "voice control", we also finished our audio tests today and made a choice for the  related modules.
Its a six microphones cluster for the voice-recondition with exellent audio card and high-end speakers.
(hint: Google and Alexa are having just four microphones)  

SEE OUR RELATED TWEET WITH A VIEW OF THE MODULE

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: