Pages:
Author

Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟 - page 30. (Read 543135 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
This probably goes without saying, but I hope you prepare your presentation well. I honestly don't mean to belittle you in anyway! It's just that this Cryptonaire's post from 3 months back - I think it's still relevant every now and then. Obviously I (and you and probably nobody) wants it to kill presentation, that there's too much info stuffed into it. There's so much features and partnerships and all kinds of things, that it's hard to keep up at sometimes - and I'd like to think that me and Cryptonaire follows this project quite closely.

I don't know how that came out, but that wasn't meant to poke you in anyway. It was to give some perspective that it's quite a balance act to pack it with just the right amount of info, because sometimes it's overwhelming even for long time supporter. Like said though, maybe that's obvious.

I follow this project so closely I am like a flea on a dog!  

You are correct about the sheer scale of it all, though.  It is still the case that I can't always get my head around what is being done here (see "Money Orchestration Focal Points" (above) but I have absolute faith in Matthias to deliver a world-class product.

Keep up the great work, Matthias, and best of luck in November.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Integrating new feature:

MONEY ORCHESTRATION FOCAL POINTS

Inspiring partnerships are often resulting in unexpected inspiration and are creating more than the intended purpose of this collaboration.
So after a mind-blowing session with ELEGRO, we can proudly present this great enterprise business feature:

ORCHESTRATION FOCAL POINTS are budgeted executive roles in companies financial structures inside the FINANCECLOUD API.
They can be shifted around across departments, across the company, on a projects basis. They can build connected, collaborative
networks even across multiple corporations. They can be created , shifted, managed from anywhere, at any time, from any device.

i am simply thrilled
have fun
Matthias  Grin

P.S: @RATXES yes, what you are saying is quite correct, that's why i gave the presentation  creation for the Malta Blockchain Conference into the hands of two professionals
       One for the graphics and one for the text Wink

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
This probably goes without saying, but I hope you prepare your presentation well. I honestly don't mean to belittle you in anyway! It's just that this Cryptonaire's post from 3 months back - I think it's still relevant every now and then. Obviously I (and you and probably nobody) wants it to kill presentation, that there's too much info stuffed into it. There's so much features and partnerships and all kinds of things, that it's hard to keep up at sometimes - and I'd like to think that me and Cryptonaire follows this project quite closely.

I don't know how that came out, but that wasn't meant to poke you in anyway. It was to give some perspective that it's quite a balance act to pack it with just the right amount of info, because sometimes it's overwhelming even for long time supporter. Like said though, maybe that's obvious.
legendary

FINANCECLOUD API - HOUSING DESIGN APPROVED

We made it 2 1/2 times higher,
to enhance voicecontol audio quality

now finalizing CAT-files and sending them to our manufacturer.
Everything progresses nice an smooth

have fun
Matthias

legendary
sounds great.... good luck on monday Smiley

Thanks
Yes i am really excited about this detail.
There is more in the pipe, we will keep firing till November presentation Smiley
(ah ... and then firing till January pre-sale ... then till March till FINANCECLOUD DEVICE is in the shelfs ..... then till ....)

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
sounds great.... good luck on monday Smiley
legendary

Partnership Negotiation Successful

we already posted about the start of our negotiation with the ELEGRO Gateway Company.
We today successfully agreed on a deep partnership including.

- full integration of the ELEGRO Paymentgateway into Financecloud
- full integration of their partners into FINANCCLOUD API
  (Kraken, Zotapay, WNC Trading, MELEX, Bitmonster, Crypto Souc, Mistertango, Bank de Monarch ...)
- full integration of Europecoin into the Paymentgatways adding direct access to 55 FIAT Currencies
- adding direct access for IBAN Wiretransfer
- adding access to 100 creditcard providers
- adding integration into shopingcarts of 500 merchants
- adding b2b Gateway via Financecloud

first development meeting will be on Monday, to get thhe integration done till the first of November.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

And you do not care that there is only one pool for extraction?
Thus, the coin is vulnerable.

Of course i do care, but let me add some facts that may put your (legit) concern into perspective:

- many users are solomining, because with the right power, this is still possible

- we are having a protection against low mining rates and even against total collapse of such.
  Its named "bitbreak blockchain shield". Its a self developed combination of a double difficulty retargeting mechanism with
  TWO threads instead of the usual ONE thread.  These two threads are measuring on two different  points and are checking against each other.
  In that way they are able to detect hash-rate-anomalies. They can detect a to low hashrate as well as a to fast increasing hashrate.

1) in case of an increasing hashrate, Bitbreak is raising the difficulty in realtime to prevent attacks
  2) in case of a drop, it is activating a cloud of mini-mining threads located in each and any wallet, to keep the blockchain moving.

having explained the technical part, now let me also address the strategic aspect of your question:

As i said, we do care about the spread into more pools and this is not only the case for pools,
but also for exchanges. So here are my thought:

- at the current state of the over all market, in the same way as most of our fellow coins,
  we have suffered from the all over market drop. Of course this is not the position to make listings on exchanges or pools,
  attractive enough, to negotiate with them.  Best moment to advertise listing is, if you are going up and they can expect decent profit.
  Most coins had an ICO and are mostly buying into these exchanges or pools (which is ok), but as a takeover project, we do not have that option.

- in terms of this market situation, i do not feel, we should worry to much at this point, given our first public presentation of the FINANCECLOUD API is in 7 weeks.
  I am confident that the FINANCECLOUD API will, as soon as published, convince the world enough to give us our  position and adoption, we deserve.

about Financecloud API: PRESS HERE

So given we are not that totally vulnerable (though you never know) and given we are just about to create the heads-up we need,
i am focusing on the current development and on preparing the event. Be assured, after we went public on the first of November
and after i returned from Malta, we will take care of the stuff, that is missing and we are then starting the campaigns, needed. (As we always did)

Ah before i forget:

As a takeover project, that is to 100% financed by my personal funds, of course any help, other than money is highly appreciated.
So if you are having any connections or partnerships, to get us listed on either pools or exchanges, we are more than happy to collaborate.
You can in return, expect a high response time and us treating your partners with an professional approach and with respect. If you are unsure,
just pick one of our partners randomly and feel free to ask any of them about their experiences.

i hope i was able, to create some more confidence about us
please ask more questions at any time
have fun
Matthias Wink

legendary

Of course i do care, but let me add some facts that may put your (legit) concern into perspective:

- many users are solomining, because with the right power, this is still possible

- we are having a protection against low mining rates and even against total collapse of such.
  Its named "bitbreak blockchain shield". Its a self developed combination of a double difficulty retargeting mechanism with
  TWO threads instead of the usual ONE thread.  These two threads are measuring on two different  points and are checking against each other.
  In that way they are able to detect hash-rate-anomalies. They can detect a to low hashrate as well as a to fast increasing hashrate.

1) in case of an increasing hashrate, Bitbreak is raising the difficulty in realtime to prevent attacks
  2) in case of a drop, it is activating a cloud of mini-mining threads located in each and any wallet, to keep the blockchain moving.

having explained the technical part, now let me also address the strategic aspect of your question:

As i said, we do care about the spread into more pools and this is not only the case for pools,
but also for exchanges. So here are my thought:

- at the current state of the over all market, in the same way as most of our fellow coins,
  we have suffered from the all over market drop. Of course this is not the position to make listings on exchanges or pools,
  attractive enough, to negotiate with them.  Best moment to advertise listing is, if you are going up and they can expect decent profit.
  Most coins had an ICO and are mostly buying into these exchanges or pools (which is ok), but as a takeover project, we do not have that option.

- in terms of this market situation, i do not feel, we should worry to much at this point, given our first public presentation of the FINANCECLOUD API is in 7 weeks.
  I am confident that the FINANCECLOUD API will, as soon as published, convince the world enough to give us our  position and adoption, we deserve.

about Financecloud API: PRESS HERE

So given we are not that totally vulnerable (though you never know) and given we are just about to create the heads-up we need,
i am focusing on the current development and on preparing the event. Be assured, after we went public on the first of November
and after i returned from Malta, we will take care of the stuff, that is missing and we are then starting the campaigns, needed. (As we always did)

Ah before i forget:

As a takeover project, that is to 100% financed by my personal funds, of course any help, other than money is highly appreciated.
So if you are having any connections or partnerships, to get us listed on either pools or exchanges, we are more than happy to collaborate.
You can in return, expect a high response time and us treating your partners with an professional approach and with respect. If you are unsure,
just pick one of our partners randomly and feel free to ask any of them about their experiences.

i hope i was able, to create some more confidence about us
please ask more questions at any time
have fun
Matthias Wink

Activity: 223
Merit: 5
looks good...makes sense  Smiley
legendary

1rst FINANCECLOUD API housing designs

A smooth metal top and an ABS bottom,
with plenty of space for modules, easy accessable by sliding ....

have fun
Matthias  Cool

P.S.

The development of technology is increasingly rapid, with technology, everything will be very instant and easy as the presence of crypto makes it happen. I see Europe coin has a good system for managing finances in a network system, and the advantages of this product we can buy gold or silver for investment. It seems like this will be interesting if this project will be successful.

thank you, good description @Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
The development of technology is increasingly rapid, with technology, everything will be very instant and easy as the presence of crypto makes it happen. I see Europe coin has a good system for managing finances in a network system, and the advantages of this product we can buy gold or silver for investment. It seems like this will be interesting if this project will be successful.
legendary
Keep the good work Matthias!!

Europecoin is very unique!!

Thank you very much,
Nothing will stop us Grin

Remember, Remember
we're public in November

have fun
Matthias

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Keep the good work Matthias!!

Europecoin is very unique!!
legendary
the project gets more and more visible  Smiley

I hope so, thanks Smiley
have fun
Matthias

the project gets more and more visible  Smiley
legendary

A Cryptocurrency Smarthub

read the new article here:

Press to visit:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

legendary
You are doing a fantastic job, mate.  Keep it up for the final stage.

Really looking forward to hearing your report from Malta!!

Thank you very much!
Nice signature btw Wink

have fun
Matthias

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
You are doing a fantastic job, mate.  Keep it up for the final stage.

Really looking forward to hearing your report from Malta!!
Pages:
Jump to: