Pages:
Author

Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education. - page 10. (Read 62508 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Damn I love this dev and the coin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

I like this dev's no bulls**t style..

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

hehe finally someone with some sense.

Yes! And for all we know it could be me who wins the debate, lol.

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

this coin doesnt seem to have any community only dev and paid promoters posting on thread

And you seem to have no soul. #justsaying

great comeback dude... as i said only dev and paid promoters posting

You can't demonstrate that, at all. Maybe because it's not true?

Did you miss that people are being offered good money to create some useful and robust content on all sorts subjects super-relevant to crypto as a whole and at its edges..?

Did you miss that the UPM team is present and responding to everyone who has a sensible idea? They're being a whole fuck ton of profit more entertaining than the rest of crypto, atm... imo...

but lol... you don't seem to want to have a very deep discussion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

this coin doesnt seem to have any community only dev and paid promoters posting on thread

Zero community? Kind of absurd, no? Some pretty big twitter personalities seem supportive... Alvin Lee. Ace. https://twitter.com/AltcoinAdam/status/496354752750690304

UPM is supplying a very unique psychological demand and that's a fundamental factor of its growth. Make your own decisions but don't pretend that these concepts and attitudes aren't directly relevant and useful to the deeper character of crypto. The shit many of us want to talk about, but rather avoid looking stupid in front of the TA crowd or the cryptointellectuals or the sheep or the whales or the P&Ders or whoever.

This coin could have an excellent chance at releasing psychological pressure in the crypto community. To talk about new things and that's worth my money, at least.
Activity: 476

And you seem to have no soul. #justsaying

Activity: 98
@AltcoinAdam

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin
@AltcoinAdam

i am the dev, but please tell me how i not being straight and open?

your point again?

i told you. all is perception. did you not read my papers? time to get reading...

My point was what you said before....It doesnt matter what I answer they dont believe me, so why should I be honest.
I had concerns how the public is reacting on your vague answers.

But it is okay for me, if that is your style: fine for me. I will sit at sideline and see how this is going.

And about fudding/trolling: i have been mining from the beginning. first buying orders on C-cex were mine (yes, I bougt at 900sat).
This whole day, I have defended UPM on several trollboxes and channels on IRC, questions about the premine and about your answers here.
I will not do it anymore, will sit at sideline. Not going to fud, as I see great potential for this coin and (as a dutchmen) I like the collaboration with the Uni.

No big deal. Not for me and apparently also not for you. We just have a different way of thinking.

Good luck!

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.
If you continue with this behaviour, you will never pass your exams

everything looked very good and proffessional until he started to write,

IF i give straight answer, nobody is going to belive me, so better lie?

i have given you all the answers, if you only look and listen.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

give me constructive comments, or please go away, you good for nothing trolls.

I think I love you.   Shocked
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

your point again?

i told you. all is perception. did you not read my papers? time to get reading...

My point was what you said before....It doesnt matter what I answer they dont believe me, so why should I be honest.
I had concerns how the public is reacting on your vague answers.

But it is okay for me, if that is your style: fine for me. I will sit at sideline and see how this is going.

And about fudding/trolling: i have been mining from the beginning. first buying orders on C-cex were mine (yes, I bougt at 900sat).
This whole day, I have defended UPM on several trollboxes and channels on IRC, questions about the premine and about your answers here.
I will not do it anymore, will sit at sideline. Not going to fud, as I see great potential for this coin and (as a dutchmen) I like the collaboration with the Uni.

No big deal. Not for me and apparently also not for you. We just have a different way of thinking.

Good luck!

if i give a straight answer, nobody is going to believe me. but if they answer their own question, they will believe themself.

Shit man, right now you are not playing on your uni. You are playing with money others invested in YOUR coin.

i am not playing with money others invested in my coin. YOU are playing with YOUR money in MY coin. get your facts straight.

it matter not if i pass my uni, for that is my business, not yours. but if you continue with this behavior, you will never pass this life. and you will be reborn in the next, just as fuddled and blinded as you are now. or maybe you'll be born as a lizard, so you can learn not to step on other's tails.

+1 Cheesy
@AltcoinAdam
Could you elaborate at which price the 20% crowdfunding bought at and also where's the transparency on that? (How do we know you're not holding them yourself? - "premine")

http://www.utopiaco.in/home/crowdfunder-list/

The final BTC pot was 19.6034.

And you are right, i could have and would have easily "invested" in my own UPM project if it wasn't my own, because I believe in it so much.

Thus i have two choices, i send myself bitcoins, or i don't.

what do you mean?

i could have, as Zzyz claimed, to have "premined" UPM myself by "holding the crowdfund to myself". or i could have paid myself 1 btc to buy 1 btc worth of the crowdfund. but then again, why send 1 btc to myself? guys, please think, not for me, but for yourself. and you can save yourself a lot of trouble  Wink

dude, what did you smoke?
It is funny that you give strange answers, but you should realize that you can create a lot of buzz
Just be straight and open when it is needed, dont try to be the funny guy. You are the dev!!

your point again?

@AltcoinAdam

@AltcoinAdam
Academic Value Exchange (AVE): Update #2a

Second contributor, Elliot Schrydek, has submitted a paper entitled: "Hayek Money the Cryptocurrency Price Stability Solution".

Read it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsk7rheodnjliij/Hayek%20Money%20the%20Cryptocurrency%20Price%20Stability%20Solution.pdf

Find all other papers here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l7neychxipirsiz/AACEQzLPd6RkpvaJZUuNmqGOa

300 UPM, the maximum cap per submission, has been distributed to this user. Thank you for participating in the AVE service (moving faster than I expected)!

P.S. At this rate, the eUtopium Education Fund (eUEF) will probably run out of UPMs soon.

If you believe in our cause, and want to contribute to incentivizing real world academic research in cryptocurrencies and other related topics to eUtopium, be kind and help us help all:

kQRLbW6D8AKTWSAWAy1u3NEix8nDXz5Wvq
Activity: 378

Nothing wrong with dev's behaviour at all.. YOUR choice to invest (if you did).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thank you, Dev. I am supporting this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: