Pages:
Author

Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education. - page 9. (Read 62508 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Is this coin meant to be mined?
Putting 5 i7's on it all day, and this will mine around 1-2 coins a day.  At the highest price, this results in less income than electric.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
"eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration
with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam"

http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/zoeken/?q=eUtopium&site=default_collection&btnG=Search

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

if you don't believe so be. please leave, as you may be. all i ask is you be, because it is time to make one choice.

trolls, vanquish yourself. if you're not with me, then at least, Go and Be.

this is no religion, no cult, only a belief. a belief in possibility.

a possibility of one better future. one of you and me.

however, that may only be, if only you choose to be.

therefore, what's left, is only YOUR choice, or not to be.

stay with me, because one, will soon to be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
please blame me for being me guys. yes please also blame me for your buying at 30 or 40k, and wanting to sell at 100k just because you think it will go up.

if you made a profit, but didn't sell your coins, is that my fault? my fault that you're a greedy b**** who wants to make 4-500% on a coin, every single time?

charts don't move because you believe them to move. charts move because people buy and sell coins on a free market to make it move. want to blame me? go ahead. if it makes you happier..

but whatever you want to do, please don't assume something you don't know about, or you'll end up making an ass out of yourself. i dont make tops. the people do. i am not god, so please don't be a retard, or should i kick some sense into you too ?

actually iam glad i jumped out at 31k, you are the worst dev ive seen around, you have scared away every single investor with your crazy talk. as someone pointed out before me you have 0 commuinication skills. stay in school.

haha i'm starting to like you a little bit, and we can argue all day, but then that's not my point here.

so i'll tell you this: not every coin that goes on to bittrex from c-cex with high volume will continue going up. in fact, the higher a coin rises, the more likely it is to fall.

don't blame your faults on others, but yourself. learn to trade wisely, before you lose all your coins. and don't be a dick, because when you can't help others, at least don't hurt them.
good thing i checked the thread  .... just cancelled my buy order lol.. wow hostile dev = bye bye
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
please blame me for being me guys. yes please also blame me for your buying at 30 or 40k, and wanting to sell at 100k just because you think it will go up.

if you made a profit, but didn't sell your coins, is that my fault? my fault that you're a greedy b**** who wants to make 4-500% on a coin, every single time?

charts don't move because you believe them to move. charts move because people buy and sell coins on a free market to make it move. want to blame me? go ahead. if it makes you happier..

but whatever you want to do, please don't assume something you don't know about, or you'll end up making an ass out of yourself. i dont make tops. the people do. i am not god, so please don't be a retard, or should i kick some sense into you too ?

actually iam glad i jumped out at 31k, you are the worst dev ive seen around, you have scared away every single investor with your crazy talk. as someone pointed out before me you have 0 commuinication skills. stay in school.

haha i'm starting to like you a little bit, and we can argue all day, but then that's not my point here.

so i'll tell you this: not every coin that goes on to bittrex from c-cex with high volume will continue going up. in fact, the higher a coin rises, the more likely it is to fall.

don't blame your faults on others, but yourself. learn to trade wisely, before you lose all your coins. and don't be a dick, because when you can't help others, at least don't hurt them.

when a coin have high volume on a little exchange, the expected is that its gonna blow up when it enters big volume exchange and so thought everyone including you when you dumped your coin to dead as soon as it entered bittrex, you thought it will not be noticed. u thought wrong.

iam not hurting anyone. you are cus u are the dev not me.

you started to talk crazy with another guy that supported you all the time from start. on all trollboxes and irc, he defended upm now he is out cus of yuo,

i used my twitter network to promote this coin i also defended the coin on trollboxes and irc. and iam also out as should everyone else be this dev cant handle a community as you all can see the price is going under ipo(ico price now and after that the coin is dead

@AltcoinAdam

@AltcoinAdam

I like this dev's no bulls**t style..

haha. He's focused on some true fundamentals. Exploring what crypto and sociology can show us. I am 100% for this experiment until someone wins a debate against the dev.  Grin

hehe finally someone with some sense.

Yes! And for all we know it could be me who wins the debate, lol.

We're not completely synchronized but I can definitely read your frequency. We'll debate something special, one day. In the meantime, UPM is just waiting for those farther along the spectrum of enlightenment to realize what a real community behind this coin could mean...

any day bro. glad some people get it. we live in interesting times my friends...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

@AltcoinAdam

Activity: 118
bought some coins in this dump
already dead?

Just a quick question... would you describe this thread's updates as "dead" reads?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Born fast  and died fast 1 day of life!  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
bought some coins in this dump
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

if you are unhappy because you lost money, don't blame me because you were sloppy.

you did not lose money because of my comments, you lost money because you bought it at the top.

was it my words, or your greed?

you tell me.

Quite thoughtful "was it my words, or your greed?"
@AltcoinAdam

i never said "why should i be honest", so please do not put words in my mouth. all i said was; i have answered all your questions, but you have to look for your answers, for i cannot give you answers, since only you can give them to yourself.

i am not here to say what you want to hear. but i am here, merely to say what i think you should hear. i will say all i please, for if not, you will never understand my appease.

if you don't like the way i conduct myself and the coin, simply, don't invest your money or time in my utopia or my coin. i don't want you spending all your money and coins, on worthless dross like eutopiums and more shit coins.

what i want, is you take heed. take heed of the lesson, the lesson you seek. if you are not worthy, at least go be. for being any, is all you need to be. so invest as you please, in all the shitcoins that exist. ask and you shall find, for asking is all there ever is. may you be happier, when you find an answer to make you please.

if you are unhappy because you lost money, don't blame me because you were sloppy.

you did not lose money because of my comments, you lost money because you bought it at the top.

was it my words, or your greed?

you tell me.
@AltcoinAdam

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
@AltcoinAdam
UPM Announcement
eUtopium eUniversity - Money - Education - Lifelong Learning - AVE - eUtopium Education Fund - Contest
Read Full: https://twitter.com/eUtopium/status/496419187322269696

Money and Education

In his paper, Nakamoto introduced a “purely peer-to-peer” electronic cash system in the form of Bitcoin, a revolutionary technological advancement in many rights. One of the most commonly discussed technical benefits is the blockchain technology, the creation of a functional trustless triple-entry accounting system, and more importantly, it was one that gave birth to a new era of decentralization. Whatever the initial intention, Nakamoto’s product has not only brought about technological advancement, but also sparked an advancement in human ideologies.

The socio-economic impacts that Bitcoin have brought into our reality are tremendous. If the Internet brought about freedom of information, Bitcoin will eventually give humanity financial freedom. But what does that really mean? From an economic perspective, the greatest gift Nakamoto brought to humanity is not just the technology itself, but it’s the fact that he got the whole world to start asking a very simple question, “what is money?”.

So what is money? What is this piece of paper, or number in our bank account, that we work so hard for to earn and s(l)ave for today, so that we can have a better tomorrow? Money, the very same worthless dross that gets you up in the morning, to drag yourself to work, complete your chores for the system, just so that you can go back home into bed to repeat the same cycle? Money, the chain that keeps all students hopelessly trapped in a prison right from the moment they step onto campus, where they get to learn about how they can be a slave of the system? Sure, it’s just a piece of paper. But if you can’t truthfully answer these questions with conviction, maybe it’s time you do some research. Facts are all laid out for you to perceive, and google is your gateway to knowledge. Don’t be ignorant, for only fools can be. So read, and read closely.

What is money, really? What’s the importance of it? When, is money ever enough? Stripping it down to basics, aren’t we simply talking about a medium of exchange for value? What if, we can create a world where money doesn’t exist? Why not? Aren’t we all trying to do just that? A world without money, where only coins are, where only coins should be?

The ball is in our court, choices ours to make.
We create coins with no end in sight, all looking in the darkness instead of for the light.
Life’s a journey, but what is right?
Take a wrong turn, and you might still be right.
So teach and learn, since life’s an experiment.
Because when one teaches, two learn.
I teach, not what’s taught in schools;
but I teach, what’s not learned by fools.
So don’t be a fool, because life is the journey.
Come sing with me, so we can all be happy.

Education is but one word, yet also means many realities.
What we learn in school, is that really what we want for our eternity?
The system’s been in place for ages, is it not time for an education of the new ages?
If distribution is the key to money, then what about stability and security?
If Bitcoin has all the keys, then why don’t we start building our new reality.

eUtopium eUniversity of eUtopia

eUtopium pioneered a fair distribution model that was designed to provide stability and ever-increasing value for all stakeholders involved. Although in the crowdfunding phase we talked only about striking a balance and equality for 2 main parties involved, miners and traders, there is also a third more important group involved; the audience that seeks the materialization of non-monetary value and benefits that cryptocurrencies can bring to the world.

The same audience who believes in a world where utopia CAN exist, and especially more so because Bitcoin has sparked an era of decentralization and opened a gateway to financial freedom. I believe this technology will eventually decouple the industrial complex, and sweep the rugs of power from the banks and governments from right under their feet and returned back to the people. The immensely obnoxious power frenzy among beings in the financial industry, governments, and industrial complex at large must and will come to an end, for otherwise, the majority of the world’s population will forever be enslaved by the system put in place by these same people who claim to protect us, and Mother Earth will no longer come to be.

With fairness, honesty, and transparency at its core, UPM has created a distributed, secure and stable digital currency, that acts as a self-sustainable and fully crowdfunded social enterprise for education. The Utopia Project was created because it is currently our best solution to help achieve our goal of making the world a better place, one step at a time. By combining innovations of crypto together with academic work, the UPM team seeks to transform the education system as we currently know it, and create an education system fit for utopia. An education system for utopia, and a utopia that fits into our current reality.

The eUtopium eUniversity is built by and for the community who share UPM’s core values, one which seeks knowledge and true truth, one that learns and teaches lessons in life to one and all. In a closer reality, our goal is to collect more academic papers to add to our growing library of literature about cryptocurrency economics and ecosystems, as well as social media (marketing). These papers will then be used to further create value for the Utopia Project.

At eUtopium, we believe that we can change the world through cryptocurrencies. The mission of the Utopia Project is to achieve harmony, love, and light for one and all, and for all to be the one. Yet, utopia can’t exist today. But utopia MUST exist, for utopia is the only mission.

Cryptocurrency Economics & Ecosystems: A UPM-funded Contest

To commemorate the launch of the eUEF, UPM will be hosting a contest where anyone and everyone can take part. 10% of the fund, i.e. 1000 UPMs will be utilized for this first project, put up for grabs for all who partake in this contest. In an effort to expand our Utopian library of knowledge, we would like to take this opportunity to acquire our very first Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related whitepapers from the eUtopium community!

In exchange for your value and work done, the top 3 papers selected by the UPM team will receive a total of 333 UPM each. To take part in this contest, simply write an (academic) paper with a maximum of 6 pages, answering one or a mixture of a few of the research questions brought up below.

Research Questions
  • What are the core principles of a cryptocurrency? Based on Satoshi’s paper, and considering the current landscape of the bit/altcoin ecosystems as whole.
  • Who are the stakeholders involved in any cryptocurrency?
  • What are the biggest barriers to entry for current non-adopters of cryptocurrency?
  • In your opinion, what are the most innovative features in crypto that currently exist?
  • What factors affect the success of a cryptocurrency? What makes an altcoin popular?
  • What is the end goal / are the next steps for cryptocurrency? Satoshi started an era decentralization, but what’s next? The Internet brought knowledge & information, Bitcoin brought money & financial freedom, what’s next?
  • What should the community do to increase crypto adoption among mainstream users?

Rules
I have none but three rules for you:
  • Begin your paper with: “I am…”.
  • End the same sentence/paragraph with “...on this earth.”
  • Refer to people as “humans”.

After completing your paper, submit them through the AVE service on our website, and wait for an admin to get back to you. When submitting your paper for this contest, please add “eUEF” to the front of your paper name.

All papers submitted may be added into the eUtopium educational repository, our ever-expanding library of knowledge and truth. If added, you will receive 10 UPMs per page in value exchange, as per the AVE service. However, not all papers added will receive a part of the prize pool.

The contest starts today, and ends 6 days from now, on the 10th of August, 2014. All papers must be submitted before then to qualify for a potential payout from the prize pool. All papers submitted before this announcement also qualify. Find all uploaded papers here.

The Utopia Project: In Conclusion

UPM is backed by an engaging and active community, managed by innovative and dedicated developers. At UPM, we believe that fairness, honesty and transparency must be at the core of any community in order for it to truly thrive and succeed in the new utopian world we are building.

Ultimately, this project is in line with the Utopia Project’s goal of creating a fully crowdsourced, crowdfunded, and self-sustaining social experiment and social enterprise that bridges the innovation of digital currency with an outdated education system within one common reality and perception. This, is Our One True Utopia. #OOTU

At UPM, we go by one very simple rule: No hype; only real, true value.
...alt community is screaming like a child for some introspection. :] Don't you get it?
Pages:
Jump to: