Pages:
Author

Topic: eUtopium [UPM] ∞ Social Enterprise of Mystery: Truth, Knowledge, Education. - page 5. (Read 62508 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will laugh when this gets dumped.

It already has you idiot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will laugh when this gets dumped.
I think this one was another pump and dump : Bittrex is the next Cryptsy, full of dead coins.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Don't kill the messenger and ignore the message.

Still no github updates?  No dev on this coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I have lost a lot in this dump
a 10x dump   Undecided
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Dev is a little odd at times but has done all he said he would. I'll be holding threw this slump and might buy on big dips.
Activity: 79
I'm here.  Just keep pressing on dev.  Too many people obsess over price.  If the project continues and delivers, the price only has one way to go.

Exactly! Dev already delivered. The wallet and website are both great and the "academic value exchange service" is here for anyone willing to participate. Isn't it enough for now?
http://www.utopiaco.in/home/publish/
Activity: 79
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Please watch: KYMATICA Full Length Movie HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZm03ZoF08

Thank you user cisary for the reference!

"The revolution of the mind must include a revolution in education"

"The Truth about School" is even more important if you still think nothing is wrong with the world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAZqMaBY2MI

We should talk crypto (UPM) though, shouldn't we? Or is it O.K. to post links like this in here? If so, what's your favorite (eye-opening) documentary dear UPM community?

Truth, Knowledge, Education!
Activity: 98
@AltcoinAdam
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Please watch: KYMATICA Full Length Movie HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZm03ZoF08

Thank you user cisary for the reference!
@AltcoinAdam
Don't kill the messenger and ignore the message.
Activity: 364
I'm here.  Just keep pressing on dev.  Too many people obsess over price.  If the project continues and delivers, the price only has one way to go.
@AltcoinAdam
Back to business.. Thoughts?

UPM Announcement
eUtopium eUniversity - Money - Education - Lifelong Learning - AVE - eUtopium Education Fund - Contest
Read Full: https://twitter.com/eUtopium/status/496419187322269696

Cryptocurrency Economics & Ecosystems: A UPM-funded Contest

To commemorate the launch of the eUEF, UPM will be hosting a contest where anyone and everyone can take part. 10% of the fund, i.e. 1000 UPMs will be utilized for this first project, put up for grabs for all who partake in this contest. In an effort to expand our Utopian library of knowledge, we would like to take this opportunity to acquire our very first Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related whitepapers from the eUtopium community!

In exchange for your value and work done, the top 3 papers selected by the UPM team will receive a total of 333 UPM each. To take part in this contest, simply write an (academic) paper with a maximum of 6 pages, answering one or a mixture of a few of the research questions brought up below.

Research Questions
  • What are the core principles of a cryptocurrency? Based on Satoshi’s paper, and considering the current landscape of the bit/altcoin ecosystems as whole.
  • Who are the stakeholders involved in any cryptocurrency?
  • What are the biggest barriers to entry for current non-adopters of cryptocurrency?
  • In your opinion, what are the most innovative features in crypto that currently exist?
  • What factors affect the success of a cryptocurrency? What makes an altcoin popular?
  • What is the end goal / are the next steps for cryptocurrency? Satoshi started an era decentralization, but what’s next? The Internet brought knowledge & information, Bitcoin brought money & financial freedom, what’s next?
  • What should the community do to increase crypto adoption among mainstream users?

Rules
I have none but three rules for you:
  • Begin your paper with: “I am…”.
  • End the same sentence/paragraph with “...on this earth.”
  • Refer to people as “humans”.

After completing your paper, submit them through the AVE service on our website, and wait for an admin to get back to you. When submitting your paper for this contest, please add “eUEF” to the front of your paper name.

All papers submitted may be added into the eUtopium educational repository, our ever-expanding library of knowledge and truth. If added, you will receive 10 UPMs per page in value exchange, as per the AVE service. However, not all papers added will receive a part of the prize pool.

The contest starts today, and ends 6 days from now, on the 10th of August, 2014. All papers must be submitted before then to qualify for a potential payout from the prize pool. All papers submitted before this announcement also qualify. Find all uploaded papers here.

Dear UPM community,

What features & technical developments would you like to see in the UPM code/wallet?

Curious,
Adam

how about some research on sidechains or treechains?

Perhaps the AVE service could collect some research and perceptions regarding that topic.

But how can we implement that into the UPM code/wallet?

eUtopium ∞ [UPM] Food For Thought: Fairness & Stability in Perpetuity. Possible?

Proof-of-Fairness is working out well for all investors involved thus far. But do not be complacent, for we have only been alive for 4 days.

One of the biggest problems that altcoins face, as i have come to understand thus far, is the problem of "pumps and dumps". How is it possible for an altcoin to avoid being victim to an accelerated pump and dump which leaves the not-so-smart investors at big losses? It may not be their fault, or ours, but does it even need to happen? Although we have shown that a fair & profitable ico distribution that caters to all parties involved is possible, and that stability in a coin can be achieved in the short term, it is unfortunately also highly unlikely for an altcoin's price to increase forever, and remain stable in perpetuity.

Sure, there will be dramatic ups & downs in the charts in the future, but what does it really mean for an altcoin to be stable? What does a pump & dump really mean? How can stability be achieved in the volatility of altcoins?

Is it possible for an altcoin to achieve stability & fairness in perpetuity? If so, how? And how can we learn from that to make UPM an even better altcoin?

Please share your thoughts, for I have shared mine.
@AltcoinAdam
anyone still around??

i heard you guys like selling for losses??

what are u guys doing how does the price drop to oblivion like that..??
@AltcoinAdam
Poetically and spiritually, that was a nice reply... however, playing the idea that "money is inherently evil and that you cannot have both money and happiness simultaneously" is something I won't let slide by.

Wealth (generally) comes to those most deserving of it, by their works (lead by their faith). Saying that someone who buys $UPM or any other coin is acting out of greed and/or leading to their own misery is a misnomer. In this world that we experience life in (IRL) we are engulfed by legal commerce, therefore access to the bountiful joys of life come with a price tag. Sure you can grow your own food and build your own house and your own car and so on... but who cares to put in the effort, time and sacrifice? In our society we have a means to leverage our labour for bountiful joys of life; another form of sacrifice - money (sweat-equity). And with that means of leverage comes the ability to ethically and legitimately accrue valuable currency (stocks/forex/futures/fiat/bitcoin/etc) for purposes which we see fit (philanthropic, or hedonistic, or whatever you want).
I stray from my original point...and that is that any man/woman can, if following certain laws that regulate our world, become wealthy beyond imagination. Some do. Most do not.

For anyone interested in learning the principles that can lead one to wealth (without sacrificing true, immaterial happiness) read the book by George S. Clason, "The Richest Man in Babylon". I am on my third read through it and although I'm not super rich yet I am taking the measures required of me to get me from where I am today to where I see myself tomorrow.

We can all be wealthy... we just have to change our internal game (values, checks, behaviors, habits) before we see it reflect in the illusion of reality.

you can have money and happiness simulatneously. However, you can't have perpetual happiness from only having money, that, is my only point. Neither can you have perpetual happiness from all things external.

i must agree we have to change our internal game; and that comes first, not the other way around.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
is this dead yet - or what ?

paranoia .... 5 minutes without any post and coind dead, lol Cheesy

I actually meant the price is dead .. lost so much value since being added to TREX

now that the price is low the mining vultures have left the building. diff has dropped allowing others to get a nice handful of coin. if those mining this coin are dedicated then they will hold. only way price can rise is when miners hold and sell sparingly not to crash the market.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I gotta thank the Dev for refunding my deposit on the IPO for being 'too late'  Wink Now I can buy 4 times as many coins on the open market   Grin

I actually meant the price is dead .. lost so much value since being added to TREX
Activity: 70
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
"eUtopium (UPM) is an ongoing project in Collaboration
with the ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam"

http://www.eshcc.eur.nl/zoeken/?q=eUtopium&site=default_collection&btnG=Search

Nothing
Nada

Bullshit

I also called them they didnt know shit about eutopium

SCAM

This requires further investigation from the community... Anyone else in Holland to cross-confirm this project at ESHCC of Erasmus University Rotterdam?

No, just feel the university dust. Nothing is you. My parts are flying. Utopia trusted in long-landing cognition. Humbleness fits music matches a spirit. Whatever inexpugnable the wall it always the gate.

Weak attempt at mimicking the OP.
@Adamandeve I understand their message (mostly reflections - if you haven't done any introspection you will not understand - I suggest you meditate under the Mahabodhi tree or next to a rock)
Where as @hrt just showed how jumbled and unorganized his mind really is.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: