Pages:
Author

Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 48118 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.
 How will you keep the security?

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)

Is there any reason to be concerned here for someone who invested in EventChain? I know a lot of scammers try to spread their ETH-Address but had no idea that there are ICOs that got hacked recently.

hopefully there is no reason to be concerned about !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Event goers can purchase SmartTickets directly on the EventChain network through a variety of payment gateways.

Which payments you mean? EVC and other cryptocurrency? (like BTC, ETC.. etc). May users buy tickets by card also?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
You will have absolutely all tickets? Even those that are difficult to buy?
I think hard we can put all tickets in the world in this platform. But I think we will have all ticket from large entertainment company. And it must be ez for us than traditional way Cheesy

I find it difficult for all the tickets to be in eventchain platform, that will depend on the company that will place the concert/event, some gives the tickets to sell to different companies for them to sell, in the case of eventchain, that may happen that way, but it wouldn't be bad if all the tickets of various events got into eventchain, it's decentralized, so if you buy there, you could resell them with no fees and buy a resell tickets without being scammed.
In my country if we have any large concert music. Some people will try to buy all ticket then sell back with double price! hope we can control this

This is a major concern and we talked about it before. They will put some checks so that this thing won't happen.
So If I buy a ticket and want sell it for someone. Is it illegal or not? maybe up to 1.2 price or 1.5

i think ticket on you name issue that means you can only use that ticket or maybe be u can modify ticket when u want to sell to someone. i just thinking but dev can give you correct answer. if this option have on eventchain then more good for eventchain project i think.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.

There are always haters.
When NEO (ANS) was created there were also articles about ANS being scam, ... look at NEO now? Wished I had bought a shitload in the beginning Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)

Is there any reason to be concerned here for someone who invested in EventChain? I know a lot of scammers try to spread their ETH-Address but had no idea that there are ICOs that got hacked recently.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.

That could be fabricated, the images and links, this could be simple FUD or genuine statements from Eventchan CEO, if is the later, that could and will damage the credibility of the Project if it's not all we could forget about it, lets wait and see how that response will be, take into account that some people will FUd Eventchain because they have investment in Aventus, which is the direct competitor of EventChain.

Found an archive from the alleged marketing manager. Looks like he was just a volunteer. He isn't listed on the EventChain page anymore and not a moderator on the EventChain subreddit.

http://archive.fo/ln6l2
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
How do you solve the scalability problem? I mean, if there are thousands of people buying tickets and a few hundreds of sellers... well, will the Ethereum blockchain handle all these transactions timely?

That is up to the ethereum developers to figure it out. As ethereum scales, eventchain will scale with it and benefit from it. There's nothing eventchain devs can do.
ETH can definitely handle that. Just rember how unbelievable stable and fast extremely overcrowded ICOs like FirstBlood or similar token sales have been sold out altough there were heavy network attacks against the whole ETH network. So I don't think that some tickets would be problem. ;-)
Activity: 294

Activity: 420
Activity: 350

That could be fabricated, the images and links, this could be simple FUD or genuine statements from Eventchan CEO, if is the later, that could and will damage the credibility of the Project if it's not all we could forget about it, lets wait and see how that response will be, take into account that some people will FUd Eventchain because they have investment in Aventus, which is the direct competitor of EventChain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

To be honest, that doesn't look very professional for a Marketing manager. I hope the team can come and clarify everything. The reddit post is almost a month old. Maybe at this time they were competing with Aventus but decided to change their priority and focus more on the Asian market hence the partnership with iFyer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley
it would be nice
in my country, when holding important football games, such as Champions League
-  speculators buying / selling tickets, they make money on a fuss introduce restrictions - but alas nothing helps

Yes I can see it in Germany all the time. Black market tickets here can be really expensive here sometimes, hope a platform like EventChain can help here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
You will have tickets to concerts only? How about tickets to football mutch and other sports events?

That's their goal I think. They want to sell tickets for every possible events, but it is up to companies who want to sell at the EventChain platform.
If they partner with a company which sells sport event tickets, they can sell them. Right now they started with iFlyer in Japan, which is mainly for music events.
But with time they can expand and new companies will get aware of EventChain Smiley
it would be nice
in my country, when holding important football games, such as Champions League
-  speculators buying / selling tickets, they make money on a fuss introduce restrictions - but alas nothing helps
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
A scalability problem for Ethereum is there, you can't negate it, did you see what happened with Bancor and Status ICOs? But fortunally the solution will be there https://raiden.network/
Activity: 330
How do you solve the scalability problem? I mean, if there are thousands of people buying tickets and a few hundreds of sellers... well, will the Ethereum blockchain handle all these transactions timely?

That is up to the ethereum developers to figure it out. As ethereum scales, eventchain will scale with it and benefit from it. There's nothing eventchain devs can do.

Well, seeing the ethereum team, I dont't think scalability will have the tome to become an issue with them.

Yeah, the ethereum team has numerous solutions proposed to scaling the ethereum network. For example plasma will technically allow ethereum to scale to millions, even billions of transactions per second. Then you have sidechains and POS. I think scalability will not be an issue for EventChain or any other ethereum project.
Activity: 196
Might be a solution, I think. However, let's wait and see what the dev says. Smiley
Activity: 294

Well, seeing the ethereum team, I dont't think scalability will have the tome to become an issue with them.
Activity: 330

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Its nice to see the live progress bar at the ICO's 1st phase at https://tokensale.eventchain.io/ . EventChain is gathering more investors now than the past days.
Damn 50%+ already raised.
Looks like a good start to me.
Phase 2 will start on Sept 16th, today is the last chance to get the highest bonus.
very good start more than 50% raiesd,so just a day left before begining of phase 2,this project will have a great future...

Right, This is a good sign about project's future and value.

50% is already raised in phase 1? wow, I was expecting a steady increase, but that was fast Cheesy, or well, better for the project, now we just wait for the ICO to calmly fill itself, and the project to begin Cheesy.
yes just wait the begining of the project,a demo for mobile android will be desired...
Pages:
Jump to: