Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 10. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
...for mandatory wallet upgrade

nice.
please remember a cleaned source, or a version without in-wallet trading for us linux guys.

already done.

Wallet done

will be updating git either this afternoon or tomorrow morning with non trading linux wallet and new wallet where stake will change on 55k

need to update nodes before publishing source
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
...for mandatory wallet upgrade

nice.
please remember a cleaned source, or a version without in-wallet trading for us linux guys.
Also created another large block array this morning, block speeds really fast now.
OK problem fixed, looking at the possibility of block 65000 for mandatory wallet upgrade
Do you have an approximate date on the fork?

OK so we are still looking at this and it is just mega wierd

if you go into QT and look at getmininginfo

stakeinterest" : 4000000,

this is correct the number is right. Why it is giving the wrong reward is so strange. Still investigating.

should be able to give it to you on Monday when back in the office. The holidays have really screwed with our schedule.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
But stakes aren't proper yet correct?  A fork will be incoming to fix?

correct
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
But stakes aren't proper yet correct?  A fork will be incoming to fix?
I created a large array of addreses earlier and network runs fast now,
Activity: 192
Going to install the wallet tomorrow...anyone having luck with staking yet?
seem to be going quite slow for POS... how long should each block be taking?

it will speed up soon I am making some optimisations at the moment to make it smoother.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
seem to be going quite slow for POS... how long should each block be taking?
I think I need to move the premine into smaller wallets. I didn't have it on stake and as it is one of the largest wallets with the oldest coins it was messing with stake weight, as soon as I started it staking blocks started moving again. Fast.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
make that up to 50024 was fine then a gap then it ran up to 50028 ok now its waiting for next stake.Something odd.

hi,
just fired the wallet up & it got stuck at 50028 as well.  I have 7 active connections and minimal network traffic.

Anything we can do to help ?  I'll keep this node up & running.........
make that up to 50024 was fine then a gap then it ran up to 50028 ok now its waiting for next stake.Something odd.
Huh, odd.  I have 204 inputs all eligible for stake.  Seems strange none of them are staking with PoS difficulty at the minimum.  Well some of them are.  I'm responsible for moving like 10 out of the last hundred blocks.  Strange that the rest of them are just chilling.........

yeah pure POS was running fine up to around block 5020 then started to grind to a halt. Looking at it now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Huh, odd.  I have 204 inputs all eligible for stake.  Seems strange none of them are staking with PoS difficulty at the minimum.  Well some of them are.  I'm responsible for moving like 10 out of the last hundred blocks.  Strange that the rest of them are just chilling.........
Pages:
Jump to: