Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 8. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Better get trading on bittrex

Come on weak hands. Best sell to me while you can.
No quick profits here, so time to sell & move along.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Better get trading on bittrex
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Price is pretty stable now, still in accumulation i guess.

Dev, when are you gonna pump it up?

Gunther, the Dev and the community behind this coin have no intentions to pump it unnaturally. Eventtoken is a legit project with a business behind it and not a pump and dump shitcoin. I strongly believe the price will rise in the future but its going to take time. If you're looking for a quick pump you're in the wrong coin. Additionally, most people that are active in the community have bought in the 300-400 sat range giving them a 2-3x profit already.

Cheers,
Snoop
legendary
Activity: 840
Price is pretty stable now, still in accumulation i guess.

Dev, when are you gonna pump it up?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ok we have forked any issues please get into IRC for support. All seems smooth and good though.

All good. My wallet is staking properly. Excellent and smooth fork transition dev! Bring on EventHub and the summer festival season.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
ok we have forked any issues please get into IRC for support. All seems smooth and good though.

Great stuff! Keep up the great work dev Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 297
I do get your point, but then you wont get out to the masses. You just need a troll fighting team and trolls is needed as well no matter if we like them or not.
I think you should reconsidder your approach.

Who or what says that it's necessary to "get out to the masses"?

Every time I hear that on this forum what I see is someone begging for some hype so that the the price will rise so that someone can sell at a profit.

Maybe for once we can allow a serious and promising project such as this to grow gradually over time so as to avoid the typical pattern of hype-pump-dump and move on? That sort of behavior can really stagnate otherwise promising and legitimate projects.

I'm fine with the approach the EVENT team is taking. Please keep on course EVENT team!

I completely agree.  I try to get into the IRC chan from the client when I can but sometimes it times out so I miss the chat that goes on so I keep up to date on twitter.  I really like what the team is doing.  Not announcing promises that hype up the coin for the pump and dumps.  What the team is planning sounds great.  Keep it up.
I do get your point, but then you wont get out to the masses. You just need a troll fighting team and trolls is needed as well no matter if we like them or not.

Every time I hear that on this forum what I see is someone begging for some hype so that the the price will rise so that someone can sell at a profit.

Maybe for once we can allow a serious and promising project such as this to grow gradually over time so as to avoid the typical pattern of hype-pump-dump and move on? That sort of behavior can really stagnate otherwise promising and legitimate projects.

I'm fine with the approach the EVENT team is taking. Please keep on course EVENT team!

Agreed... Early days yet. Better to get the infrastructure up and work on utilisation for now.
Get everything ready for 2015 summer festival season in Europe if possible.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 938
How about post this kind of info here….

IRC is first source on information. I don't necessarily want to posr private conversations on a board like this, knowing how many trolls and destructive types there are around. You only have to look at the first few pages of this thread to see how the attitudes is in general on this forum. If people make the effort to get on our IRC chann then there is more chance they are genuinely interested in the project and want to support it and see it do well, rather than troll and fud.

To be honest this is probably the last place I post info of what is going on, first IRC then twitter then on here.
Activity: 98

Maybe too much hype at this stage is not a good thing. Maybe sustainable momentum is the idea here.
legendary
i think EVENT will surprise us all  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I think (you may be right)
therefore I am (buying)

Definitely flying under the radar at the moment.
Lots of real-world potential.

Have there already be contacts with interested festivals?

yeah, if you were in IRC you would see some of hte email conversations we have had.
legendary
First I decided to dump,  but now I keep m 65k in the wallet…
If…. If some festivals will adapt the Token,  then it could go thrugh the roof.
Get out there and make the Right festivals adapt,  like Q-dance (Holland) , Roskilde (Denmark),  Thunderdome (Holland),  Dominator (Holland)  were the youth are there in the massive…
I see a great future for this project, if handle correctly.
Activity: 338
i think EVENT will surprise us all  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

5k incoming (sooner or later)
Activity: 452

therefore I am (buying)

Have there already be contacts with interested festivals?

therefore I am (buying)

Activity: 80
Just to confirm, the latest version of the wallet is v1.3.0.0-g
 and the last wallet we upgraded from was v1.1.2.0-g
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: