Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 7. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Still here, we moved offices week before last and had a few days no internet. Still working on forking XCP to get the vent hub exchanging working, it is a bigger job than we thought initially but it will get done.

I posted screenshots of our test environment and our private git on IRC about 10 days ago. At the end of the day we just want to get this done and are working our arses off to get the fork of XCP turned into our asset creation but the most important thing is that it works 100% and peoples coins are safe and not lost in some kind of fuck up.

This post was 5 days ago. Get a grip y'all FFS.
Activity: 436
EUPH is dead and so is EVENT.

People in irc spotted Studioproject online and in the team speak (x20) channel.  He's online, just not giving a fuck.

Shame that people spend so much energy and time on cool new projects and just walk away.

If that is the case then it would indeed be a real shame.
As a festival goer myself I think the EventToken concept has more potential for real-world use than most other cryptos.
If dev does plan to walk away from this project, I hope he would set it free at least.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
EUPH is dead and so is EVENT.

People in irc spotted Studioproject online and in the team speak (x20) channel.  He's online, just not giving a fuck.

Shame that people spend so much energy and time on cool new projects and just walk away.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

So you accept him scamming other people in another dead project and think he'll treat you right here, lol

Patience was tested many times by many people, the time to out his dirty laundry here before he can con someone else came.

Did I say that I think he'll 'treat us right' over here in EVENT? No, I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth so, again, piss off.

The only reason I responded to you fools was because I don't want you hijacking this thread with your sob stories. If I see this thread got bumped, it had better damn well be because someone posted about EVENT, not some other shitcoin.

Jeez, why so aggressive? Even though you sort of had a point to begin with you lost most of your credibility with the  unnecessary "GTFO" at the end. I'm tempted to bump this thread every so often just to spite you.

For every one else, fair warning - the lead dev on this project was also the lead dev on EUPH which he abandoned without warning, leaving all investors high and dry. I'd be wary of putting money into this one.

So you accept him scamming other people in another dead project and think he'll treat you right here, lol

Patience was tested many times by many people, the time to out his dirty laundry here before he can con someone else came.

Did I say that I think he'll 'treat us right' over here in EVENT? No, I didn't. You're putting words in my mouth so, again, piss off.

The only reason I responded to you fools was because I don't want you hijacking this thread with your sob stories. If I see this thread got bumped, it had better damn well be because someone posted about EVENT, not some other shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
^^^This belongs in a PM. It is not in any way relevant to EVENT.

GTFO

Lol fuck you.

Excuse me?

You are the asshole bringing your drama from another project into this thread.

I know, SP is affiliated with EUPH, but I nor no one else following this thread has any fucks to give.

Therefore, it is you who should kindly piss off. Good day.

GTFO

Lol fuck you.

Excuse me?

I know, SP is affiliated with EUPH, but I nor no one else following this thread has any fucks to give.

Yea, pack it in guys... the king of the thread has spoken. ^     Cheesy

GTFO

Lol fuck you.

Excuse me?

GTFO

I think it is relevant to both coins.

Agreed. Plus he's ignored all the posts on the Euph thread for some time so there's a good chance a pm would be ignored too.
legendary

GTFO

I think it is relevant to both coins.

GTFO
legendary
Activity: 1050
Still here, we moved offices week before last and had a few days no internet. Still working on forking XCP to get the vent hub exchanging working, it is a bigger job than we thought initially but it will get done.

I posted screenshots of our test environment and our private git on IRC about 10 days ago. At the end of the day we just want to get this done and are working our arses off to get the fork of XCP turned into our asset creation but the most important thing is that it works 100% and peoples coins are safe and not lost in some kind of fuck up.

Have you completely abandoned Euphoria coin? The thread or IRC hasn't seen you active in weeks but you're still here in Event....

Be nice to figure out that order I paid for months ago, since you did fill a rather large order after I had placed my order? I'll hang around irc for a few days.
legendary

Have you completely abandoned Euphoria coin? The thread or IRC hasn't seen you active in weeks but you're still here in Event....
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 406
 bathrobe clad mirror selfie time??
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
No problems syncing here. Maybe one of the devs can answer your question.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Anyone else having issues syncing? Been stuck at 97% forever now.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Updates?  It's been too quiet here and in IRC

DEV Missing In Action I guess..
Last Active:    January 19, 2015, 08:08:08 PM

so another dec jumping the ship

its been a while since i looked at this coins

i thought this one got potential
Activity: 452
Updates?  It's been too quiet here and in IRC