Pages:
Author

Topic: EventToken [EVENT] Community Takeover | Blockchain-based Event Solutions - page 15. (Read 44477 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Interesting.  Did you ever get around to double checking the POS rewards?  Yeah, the math definitely does not check out for this to be 4% a year.  You had to have missed a few zeroes or misplaced a decimal point somewhere.

yeah it will be fixed but not until POW is done, it will need a fork and I don't want to fork it during POW. May up interest to 5% to cover losses during the POW phase.
Activity: 216
Interesting.  Did you ever get around to double checking the POS rewards?  Yeah, the math definitely does not check out for this to be 4% a year.  You had to have missed a few zeroes or misplaced a decimal point somewhere.
I'm so excited!

believe me your excitement cannot get anywhere near mine  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

It's good to see this. I'm pretty happy that I bought into this project.

i'm trying to send coins from my wallet to other event address even inside my wallet and i get this error Transaction creation failed both on my pc and mac wallets.
Any help appreciated

Try sending it to an exchange first and then to your wallet. might be some misconfiguration with your wallet
can't send them anywhere..

have you encrypted the wallet and got it locked by any chance?

wallet is encrypted since block 300. i tried to send with unlocked wallet then i locked it and let it ask me for pass phrase same shit happenes everytime on both mac and pc wallets.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

you didn't unlock for staking only did you?

sorry to ask stupid questions just not had this issue from anyone else.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Now we are added to bittrex you can use the in wallet trading function to trade without even leaving your wallet.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this feature in their wallet?

I downloaded the Mac wallet from the OP yesterday and I see no in-wallet trading.

can't see it either on my mac wallet only on my windows. have made any transactions from your wallet to somewhere outside?? i get and error saying transaction creation failed.
i'm trying to send coins from my wallet to other event address even inside my wallet and i get this error Transaction creation failed both on my pc and mac wallets.
Any help appreciated

Try sending it to an exchange first and then to your wallet. might be some misconfiguration with your wallet

wallet is encrypted since block 300. i tried to send with unlocked wallet then i locked it and let it ask me for pass phrase same shit happenes everytime on both mac and pc wallets.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.
Activity: 462
Now we are added to bittrex you can use the in wallet trading function to trade without even leaving your wallet.

Am I the only one who doesn't see this feature in their wallet?

I downloaded the Mac wallet from the OP yesterday and I see no in-wallet trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
block reward half in less than 1000 blocks now
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Event doing pretty good on Bittrex. Some decent buys are happening so we might see 1k sats today.

Good coins wont get dumped there.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Trading inside wallet that nice, coin looks so cheap bittrex, I'l take some
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

no worry, always happy to help. Any intel on the WP?

just holding it back a little while yet. must file for protection first. This is the most important thing in the whole project that we get our patents filed

So when can we expect the whitepaper? Smiley Really want to know what else is planned

I don't want to put an exact day on it and then miss the deadline but it will be ASAP. Filing patents is a complex business.

Wise choice in not setting a date Smiley Doing your job very good as a dev!

just holding it back a little while yet. must file for protection first. This is the most important thing in the whole project that we get our patents filed

So when can we expect the whitepaper? Smiley Really want to know what else is planned

I don't want to put an exact day on it and then miss the deadline but it will be ASAP. Filing patents is a complex business.
Any help appreciated

Any help appreciated

Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

I didn't see anything about merchant acceptance methods on the OP...will they be transacting through a simple mobile wallet or are there terminals needed?  Also, for itemized sales records, how will merchants be able to provide records of goods sold per dollar if they are trading in a bulk amount of tokens after the event....for accounting purposes?

simple mobile wallet, or if a merchant at an event is that low tech we can just issue them a piece of paper with a QR for their wallet. As long as they can see the value has been sent from teh mobile device they know they have received the coins to their wallet or even a seperate QR for each item they sell that when scanned will send the correct amount of funds. we are also looking at NFT stuff

Accounting purposes doesn't change from how it would in cash / card transactions. They will receive in the end the amount of fiat of the worth of their goods sold. Using EventToken is simply an intermediary way of transacting value. They have sold a fixed amount of fiat worth of goods and received that fiat for those goods. It would just be a standard sales leger as they would need to record in any circumstance. They will write of our small merchant fee as cost of sales and record value of sales.
Pages:
Jump to: