Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 167. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 26, 2017, 04:13:07 PM
I heard that pigs share 98 per cent of human genes. Is this correct?
—Wendy
Like it or not, we've all got a lot in common with pigs. We're omnivorous mammals that gain weight easily and are susceptible to the flu for starters.

The sheer fact that pigs and humans are mammals means that we share some genes. But it is simplistic to put an actual figure on the amount of genetic material we have in common, says animal geneticist Professor Chris Moran from the University of Sydney's Faculty of Veterinary Science.

"Making broad comparisons by saying … 98 per cent of [human] genes are similar to a chimpanzee or whatever else … tend to be a little bit misleading," says Moran.

The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

All living organisms have genetic information encoded in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), divided into units called genes. Information is transferred from the genes via a chemical called ribonucleic acid (RNA). Some RNA is translated into chains of amino-acid that make up proteins, the building blocks of every living cell.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

Making evolution a fact Grin..^^^

And we share no DNA to the bible..
legendary
August 26, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
First of all, I really disagree with this theory, I am not also a considerate to any perspective of anybody,
In the Perspective of the bible that GOD created man in His own likeness so that it means that when Adam an eve were created they were spiritual beings, they were happy on their state because they actually have everything but in some point they have committed Sin, which says that all of human beings committed sin, correct me if I am wrong, now my point is.
this is my own perspective, evolution is hoax, for me we do really have spirit, think about this can a monkey praise GOD? can a Monkey invent new things that is usuable in it's group? NO because animal doesn't have spirit and they don't have their own will to do such things, How did they evolve in such a thousand years, then how is ther still a monkey?

I'll allow this meme to explain (because it's funny)

You see?

If we all came from the same 2 people, shouldn't we all be the same color? (unless some of us have evolved differently)

The curse of ham bro!!
The other colors developed from bathing the black color (sin) away or something.

Btw. I believe some people here have atleast 99,9% pig dna in them  Cheesy

Pigs share a number of surprising comparable traits with humans. For instance, we both have hairless skin, a thick layer of subcutaneous fat, light-colored eyes, protruding noses and heavy eyelashes. Pig skin tissues and heart valves can be used in medicine because of their compatibility with the human body. Medical students often practice suturing on pig's feet.

Most of these shared traits are likely due to convergent evolution, happenstance; they aren't the sign of close ancestry. But new genetic analysis suggests that pigs and primates may actually share a hidden evolutionary relationship after all, reports Phys.org.

The new study focused on genetic elements called SINEs (short interspersed elements). SINEs, which make up about 11 percent of human DNA, were once considered "junk DNA," but researchers have now come to believe that analyzing these elements could glean important hints about mammalian evolutionary history.

The most common SINE in humans is called the Alu transposable element. That's important because it is derived from the small cytoplasmic 7SL RNA, and that's important because 7SL RNA is also the source for a common swine SINE, according to the latest research. This would be an unlikely coincidence. Essentially, it lends evidence to the idea that pig and primate evolution have some close parallels that were previously hidden using more conventional genetic analysis.

The upshot of all of this, according to the study's author, is that the suidae family (that is, the swine family) could conceivably be grouped into a family that is otherwise mostly inhabited by primates, at least in terms of 7SL RNA-derived SINEs.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 26, 2017, 03:46:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
August 26, 2017, 02:27:38 PM
First of all, I really disagree with this theory, I am not also a considerate to any perspective of anybody,
In the Perspective of the bible that GOD created man in His own likeness so that it means that when Adam an eve were created they were spiritual beings, they were happy on their state because they actually have everything but in some point they have committed Sin, which says that all of human beings committed sin, correct me if I am wrong, now my point is.
this is my own perspective, evolution is hoax, for me we do really have spirit, think about this can a monkey praise GOD? can a Monkey invent new things that is usuable in it's group? NO because animal doesn't have spirit and they don't have their own will to do such things, How did they evolve in such a thousand years, then how is ther still a monkey?

You see?

If we all came from the same 2 people, shouldn't we all be the same color? (unless some of us have evolved differently)

The curse of ham bro!!
The other colors developed from bathing the black color (sin) away or something.

Btw. I believe some people here have atleast 99,9% pig dna in them  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 26, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20294428_10159105108815080_758082232905554601_n.jpg?oh=d9c9afd9944f37020a1529083f47880e&oe=5A60D83B

You see?

People are different because God planned, and placed programming into us that made us different.

Cool
legendary
August 26, 2017, 12:33:18 PM

All reality points to the fact that evolution is science fiction. Some people make evolution into their religion by believing that the evolution science fiction is reality.

Cool
legendary
August 26, 2017, 12:31:20 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 26, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

You see?

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
August 26, 2017, 12:07:25 PM

All evidence points towards evolution, but some people refuse to accept it
August 26, 2017, 08:32:55 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
August 26, 2017, 06:51:07 AM
legendary
August 25, 2017, 09:09:22 PM
I agree with BADecker!

You know it is impossible to explain "impossible things" to people with limited thinking, who have not yet seen the grand scheme, who dont see the global conspiracies, who have all the answer to everything with their flashy science religion.

Just yestarday, I was having beers with 2 farmer brothers. They always talk farming, funny videos, old drinking stories etc. Boring subjects for me. So yesterday we had some beers and I brough up the flat earth model, and backed it up with some solid arguments- horizont does not fall as you go higher, you can see cities, places, landmarks from too far away, (they should be behaind the curvature according to math).

And soon enought the older brother started getting agitated, and already suggested that we move back to the boring subjects.

They were asking me, but what do I think then? do I believe that earth is shperical or flat?

And I said I believe that I dont know whether its flat or shperical. -and they were blown away. "How can you not believe that one of them must be true" was their reaction.

And this reaction is common when it comes to the sleeping folk. There is something within them, that starts screaming- demanding, when they dont have control or when they are being presented with new information that doesnt allign with their understandings.  

The earth is definitely flat.     Grin
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 09:06:07 PM
I agree with BADecker!

You know it is impossible to explain "impossible things" to people with limited thinking, who have not yet seen the grand scheme, who dont see the global conspiracies, who have all the answer to everything with their flashy science religion.

Just yestarday, I was having beers with 2 farmer brothers. They always talk farming, funny videos, old drinking stories etc. Boring subjects for me. So yesterday we had some beers and I brough up the flat earth model, and backed it up with some solid arguments- horizont does not fall as you go higher, you can see cities, places, landmarks from too far away, (they should be behaind the curvature according to math).

And soon enought the older brother started getting agitated, and already suggested that we move back to the boring subjects.

They were asking me, but what do I think then? do I believe that earth is shperical or flat?

And I said I believe that I dont know whether its flat or shperical. -and they were blown away. "How can you not believe that one of them must be true" was their reaction.

And this reaction is common when it comes to the sleeping folk. There is something within them, that starts screaming- demanding, when they dont have control or when they are being presented with new information that doesnt allign with their understandings.  
legendary
August 25, 2017, 09:01:09 PM
August 25, 2017, 08:34:46 PM
legendary
August 25, 2017, 08:21:54 PM
If humans are above animals how come an animal learnt a human to be like an animal..

What happened to god ..

Ukranian Girl Raised by Dogs - with Captions - YouTube
Video for the girl who lived like a dog▶ 4:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkX47t2QaRs

We learn by copying others just her others was dogs so she become a dog because that's what she thought she was a dog..

So if humans had a higher thought process made by gods then your gods are not real stupid or cruel
take your pick..

Now you know no gods we can now safely say in the 21st century evolution is fact..

So why didn't she know more than a dog and act like a human?..

That's why we have the Bible. So humans can start to learn to be Godly.

Cool
It did help people learn to read i suppose ..

So yes it did help in someways to help poor people read in the old days because only the rich could read ..

So by learning to read you could get a better job..
so by joining a church they could learn you to read and then in return they wanted you to believe in sky monsters and plus abuse the children and the people they was suppose to be serving for the lord..

So it all boils down to the money..

The people pretend to believe in sky monsters to learn to read to get money for a better life..
And the church get donations from the rich who think oh i am so lucky something must be looking down on me..

And if it's not down to the money how come the religions have so much money..

Plus imagine this person who the church makes good i bet they start to donate ..

Now imagine i had no money then the church helps me get my life sorted by feeding me with
bullshit ..
I can imagine i would think oh that was god because i went to that church and they saved me
i would start to donate every week to the church..

So when the church helps really they are helping you get a job so you can donate to them..

Like a job agency they take a cut of your pay..

Oh the church helped me i must donate now..

If no money was made by religion it wouldn't be here  Grin..
legendary
August 25, 2017, 07:50:55 PM
If humans are above animals how come an animal learnt a human to be like an animal..

What happened to god ..

We learn by copying others just her others was dogs so she become a dog because that's what she thought she was a dog..

So if humans had a higher thought process made by gods then your gods are not real stupid or cruel
take your pick..

Now you know no gods we can now safely say in the 21st century evolution is fact..

That's why we have the Bible. So humans can start to learn to be Godly.

Cool
legendary
August 25, 2017, 07:49:46 PM

What happened to god ..

take your pick..

legendary
August 25, 2017, 07:43:46 PM
Evolution is not a hoax. There are those that survive due to the ability to adapt/evolve. There are those who die because they are unable to. There are many differences between the monkeys now, compared to before.

And none of the differences have to do with evolution except in the sense of programmed change. Cause and effect is the programming.

Evolution is a science fiction story.

Promoting the evolution science fiction as reality is the hoax.

Cool
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 07:41:35 PM
Evolution is not a hoax. There are those that survive due to the ability to adapt/evolve. There are those who die because they are unable to. There are many differences between the monkeys now, compared to before.
Jump to: