Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 169. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 24, 2017, 04:17:21 PM
If we us an academics approach evolution is real, they have proof of the steps and progress of human from apes, however from any religious perspectives there is no reason tho believes that as in any holy bible they always wrote that man is god creation. So which one are you feeling now being religious or academics?

No they don't. They have a process that is relative to itself. That is the only way evolution is real. Their process happens to include some of the things of reality within it. But when you add all of reality, evolution fails entirely.

Reality doesn't depend on how you feel. If it did, there would never be any death except for people who wanted it.

Cool
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 10:47:41 AM
If we us an academics approach evolution is real, they have proof of the steps and progress of human from apes, however from any religious perspectives there is no reason tho believes that as in any holy bible they always wrote that man is god creation. So which one are you feeling now being religious or academics?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 24, 2017, 09:42:32 AM
First of all there is no such thing as a missing link. The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare. Bananas share 60% of the same DNA as humans, that doesn't mean we evolved from bananas. Although humans and pigs did have a common ancestor, it was long long ago. This doesn't disprove evolution whatsoever.

Those silly things that are calling themselves "scientists" Are thinking there is some "secret" mystical connection with pigs and human. "secret" spooky religious language.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee. They have to have some answer to that. Evolutionary answer, how pig is related to primates. Those "scientists" knows that. They might be confused but at least they know what is logic. You don't.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

There is a string of connection. He forgot to tell - ITS GOD. Yes genetics are slow to learn that atheism is folly.

If not directly disproving evolution, that discovery shows that only 2% ( or even less) of human dna is used to distinguish between the kinds. Pig is not a primate, its not close in look to primates, it does not behave like primate. So genetic should have nothing with evolution.

First of all dna sharing does not prove god, in fact it disproves god. Why would god do that? He purposely made animals to share dna with other animals to confuse us?

You obviously don't know why scientists say that we share a common ancestor with the great apes, is not just a number and a percentage. I will explain why it is that the DNA we share is such a positive identifier of our mutual ancestry. Lets focus for a moment on chromosome 2. All Hominidae have 24 chromosomes, except for humans. We have only 23 chromosomes; if humans were really related to the other Hominidae why would we have a different number of chromosomes?
Well, here is the testable and falsifiable part of the evidence based approach we use to determine ancestry. One might hypothesize that if we have 23, but our proposed ancestors all have 24, that there could potentially be a loss of a chromosome. This would not be altogether compelling, because it might come off as just writing off the differences to square the circle. What would be really immensely compelling would be if two of the ancestral chromosomes fused. If this were the case then there would be consistency between total genetic elements, but more importantly there would be a conformational symmetry between one of our chromosomes and two of these non-human chromosomes in such a way that it would be profoundly improbable for the symmetry to be the result of random chance alone. Think about it, if we weren't directly related then we would have had to develop a single chromosome from our lineage which matched two distinct chromosomes from another unrelated lineage. The probability of that is astoundingly low even over an immense time interval.
And what do we see in chromsome 2: A vestigial centromere, inverted telomeric repeat sequences, sequence homology, everything we would expect from a relatively recent fusion of two chromosomes.
Our chromosome 2 is the perfect reference point to assuage the most common sorts of denial of this sort of ancestral relationship - that we were just filling in gaps, and that we couldn't really let ourselves be wrong because we would just pick up the pieces and put them into place. The claim that our chromosome 2 developed from fusion of Hominidae chromosomes 2A and 2B is a falsifiable claim, and in fact if research had not so strongly asserted the validity of the claim it is likely that we would see different avenues of research into human ancestry.
Sure, we could bring up other unifying traits of the Hominidae to support the claim. Broad incisors, underdeveloped canines, legs that are longer than arms, males larger than females on average, lacking a tail, opposable thumbs, a distinctly big toe, lack of ischial callosities, upright or semi-upright skeletal structure, dental formula, omnivory, complex social behavior, loss of tree dwelling behavior outside of the basal Orangutan group. None of these is particularly interesting alone, but together they are very compelling.

As I said before the amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare.

Scientists have discovered about 20,000 mammalian genes that encode proteins with similar basic functions. So if you compare the protein-encoding portion of our DNA we have a lot in common with a lot of mammals.

"Mammals have most of the same genes for similar biochemical and physiological functions. If you look at the details of the genes … there'll be differences between them, but they'll still be doing the same kind of function," says Moran.
"It's a little bit like having a Ford or a Holden — it's still obviously a car but a slightly different version."

"If we compare really closely related species, like a human and chimpanzee, we can still see the similarity between these rapidly changing sequences. If you move further away to the more distantly related pig, so many changes in the DNA will have occurred that it is no longer possible to recognize that the sequences were ever similar.

"Depending upon what it is that you are comparing you can say 'Yes, there's a very high degree of similarity, for example between a human and a pig protein coding sequence', but if you compare rapidly evolving non-coding sequences from a similar location in the genome, you may not be able to recognize any similarity at all. This means that blanket comparisons of all DNA sequences between species are not very meaningful."

But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

The article itself explains it, I don't really know what your doubts are.

''You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna that chimpansee'' That's wrong, I don't know where you got that from
Activity: 560
August 24, 2017, 07:27:29 AM
First of all there is no such thing as a missing link. The amount of genetic material we share with other species depends upon what you compare. Bananas share 60% of the same DNA as humans, that doesn't mean we evolved from bananas. Although humans and pigs did have a common ancestor, it was long long ago. This doesn't disprove evolution whatsoever.

Those silly things that are calling themselves "scientists" Are thinking there is some "secret" mystical connection with pigs and human. "secret" spooky religious language.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/pigs-and-humans-more-closely-related-thought-according-genetic-analysis

You cannot ignore the issue that pig is twice as close in dna than chimpansee. They have to have some answer to that. Evolutionary answer, how pig is related to primates. Those "scientists" knows that. They might be confused but at least they know what is logic. You don't.

What evolutionary story might this tell about the relationship of pigs and primates? For now, phylogeneticists can only speculate. But it goes to show that our relationships to our animal brethren are often closer than first appearances may suggest. Despite the great diversity of life, there is a string connecting us all together — a string that geneticists are only beginning to learn how to unravel.

There is a string of connection. He forgot to tell - ITS GOD. Yes genetics are slow to learn that atheism is folly.

If not directly disproving evolution, that discovery shows that only 2% ( or even less) of human dna is used to distinguish between the kinds. Pig is not a primate, its not close in look to primates, it does not behave like primate. So genetic should have nothing with evolution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 24, 2017, 07:14:50 AM
I never believed in the theory of evolution even before it was taught to us by our teacher.  Saying evidences proving that we are all indeed came to monkeys and just evolved as humans.  Because of the likeness of our appearance or whatever it is.  But just a common sense, monkeys in the zoo, in the jungle were not yet evolved into humans.  Same as when a human bears a child, it is not a monkey but a human.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 24, 2017, 06:52:24 AM
Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Chimpansee -96% of human dna
Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.

The missing link is the ones here denying evolution.

Lol. I've heard about alternatives from people who don't approve of evolution and it seems to be that there are bigger voids in thoae theories than evolution. There may still be a lot left for science to explain but evolution is the most logical version that we have right now.

You sound like - "hey this poop smells, it needs  little clean up, but you know what stinks more? Rotten donkey. I would rather eat poop."

Why would you even consider poop to be eaten? Similiarly why would you consider evolution as a science.

Its extremely logical for "scientist" to wonder that there must be some evolutionary link between human, pig and monkey. I kid you not. They actualy think about it. One can "wonder" about it for ages. Thats a hard nut to crack.

Yeah they have got a loooot to answer, that is what we could agree upon. For example - why there are still claims of "fossils" proven to be fraud  in the text books. That should be answered. Criminaly.

Listen... you guys just seek excuses to be atheists. You dont have to have excuses. Its a free will.

You guys are highly evolved "scientificly aware modern society". I am a little behind. I could be a missing link, yeah... probably.

And yes I deny the evolution as self contradictory. I am the missing link of brain evidence, where the last stage - the evolutionist have none. I have at least some. I am a living transitional fossil of proving that brain exist.

August 24, 2017, 04:26:12 AM
Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Extraordinary-images-just-similar-closest-living-relative--bon...
4 Sep 2013 - Extraordinary images that show just how similar we are to our closest living relative – the bonobo: Affectionate primates share 98.7% of human ..

We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

I have found a missing LINK!!! Evolution is true!! Im a true believer now. Here is my logic:

Human -100% of human dna
The missing link have 98% of human dna. Right in the middle of both. Its a.......... pig.

Find 2 differences in the picture of almost 98% human in dna. That pig is probably thinking about the quantum mechanics.

Yes. I can say that me and my voodoo doll have 99% resemblance in look. Lets just assume that my doll is my homunculus child ok? Do you agree with that? Thats how absurdal evolution speculation go.

Lol. I've heard about alternatives from people who don't approve of evolution and it seems to be that there are bigger voids in thoae theories than evolution. There may still be a lot left for science to explain but evolution is the most logical version that we have right now.

You sound like - "hey this poop smells, it needs  little clean up, but you know what stinks more? Rotten donkey. I would rather eat poop."

Why would you even consider poop to be eaten? Similiarly why would you consider evolution as a science.

Its extremely logical for "scientist" to wonder that there must be some evolutionary link between human, pig and monkey. I kid you not. They actualy think about it. One can "wonder" about it for ages. Thats a hard nut to crack.

Yeah they have got a loooot to answer, that is what we could agree upon. For example - why there are still claims of "fossils" proven to be fraud  in the text books. That should be answered. Criminaly.

Listen... you guys just seek excuses to be atheists. You dont have to have excuses. Its a free will.

You guys are highly evolved "scientificly aware modern society". I am a little behind. I could be a missing link, yeah... probably.

And yes I deny the evolution as self contradictory. I am the missing link of brain evidence, where the last stage - the evolutionist have none. I have at least some. I am a living transitional fossil of proving that brain exist.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

Cool

Human -100% of human dna

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 07:01:54 PM

Cool

Human -100% of human dna

August 23, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

Cool

Human -100% of human dna

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 12, 2017, 05:25:02 PM
Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool

legendary
August 12, 2017, 04:46:50 PM
Modern evolution is based on the idea that everything has been happening in the past like it does today. Yet even only a few thousands of years ago, things may have been so different, or  cataclysms so great, that everything we calculate about evolution simply could not have happened the way they did. The flaws in evolution are tremendous. The whole thing is a hoax, and science fiction at its best.

Cool
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 12, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
exactly my point they may have resemblance to us but we aren't their descendants.
legendary
August 12, 2017, 02:49:16 PM
Video doesnt work
but thx for fun while reading some comments Grin
Darvin were shocked

Who is Marvin?     Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 02:40:53 PM
Video doesnt work
but thx for fun while reading some comments Grin
Darvin were shocked
legendary
August 12, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
"Evolution is real," screams the evolutionist. Yet he forgets the part about how even evolution scientists say that there are way fewer beneficial mutations than harmful ones. So, he is showing that he picks on the thing that he favors rather than the thing that makes sense.

Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 12, 2017, 12:12:46 PM
Youtube is more intermediate than source, they dont produce content themselves, like facebook.

Yeah, I know that of course, maybe it was bad wording from my part.

What I meant was that every time someone starts rambling on about some pseudoscience stuff, they always seem to post a link to Youtube-video as a source of their ridiculous claims.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 11, 2017, 12:05:32 PM
Youtube is more intermediate than source, they dont produce content themselves, like facebook.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 12:01:21 PM
Ahh, Youtube, the number one source of nonsense science.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 11, 2017, 11:45:47 AM
Yes it's social sélection through conditioning ..

Braid & games , and fake gods and politic sophistry for the one who are bit smarter than the average hooligan Smiley
Jump to: