Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 170. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 251
August 11, 2017, 03:44:53 AM
Eugenics should be real.

Why,  you dont trust darwin ?  Roll Eyes

If darwin would have been right about natural selection then most of you people would not exist.  Kiss

And yet, here we are  Grin

Natural selection still exists. Dumb people will always be the losers of it. It may not mean that they die instantly, they just die without really living for themselves. Always following the ego and jailing themselves by doing so.

And by dumb people I mean folk who live their silly robotic slave lives. Idiots who can't play around with a thought without getting themselves all pumped up, triggered. Thinking that they have all the answers and anyone to oppose their beliefs are morons themselves. It never occurs to them, that maybe there's more to life then they are being led to believe. That's why conspiracys are for the open minded, and that's why idiots redicule conspiracy theorists, without realizing their lives are pre-programmed.

So who is there to blame? The idiots always find someone to blame, but never take the blame themself. That's what keeps them idiots in the rat race in the first place.

So the evolution exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It really depends on how you look at it.

You seem confused between natural selection, and school selection .

Most of us have gone through  similar educational process, or in other words we've all been programmed. You may call that school selection. Now Some start seeing the truth at some point in their life, most people are too busy chasing that raise, watching sports, mindlessly drinking... An Avarage man spends ~ 20 000h in their lifetime watching sports. With the wasted time, a human is able to master what ever skill that they may desire. Multiply that effect with 3.5 billion people around the world. How many brilliant ideas and actions are humankind missing out on?

Is this all caused by school(selection) or is that a result of various agendas being pushed around by powerful peope, therefore making it natural (selection)? - since this is how things have become, or other words this is the natural state of global population.

Idk man... I'm high AF
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2017, 02:59:23 AM
We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.

Not having the missing link in the evolution theory doesn't make it less probable than all other creation theories of how we came about. What would you have in place of this theory? That we magically just came about from nothing? Of all the theories available this is the closest we can come to proving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 01:20:53 AM
We have our own species. Monkeys are monkeys as Humans are humans. If evolution is true then why scientist cannot find a living proof or a missing link? They are all just theories and stuff.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 08:39:38 PM
I am wondering if anyone here believes in the earth being flat? If so I'm trying to see if there's any correlation with it to creationism or evolution or none at all.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 10, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
85% of the world is religious so i can imagine 85% don't believe in evolution ..

15% of the world believe in evolution but just shows how long we have to go before the crazies fall
off the earth..

But only 50% of the planet are on the internet so still hope for me that 1 day 85% are atheist and 15% are religious ..

And just think with only 50% on the internet just think how far some crypto currencies will grow or should i say evolve  Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Maybe it is, i don't believe too much in creation/evolution theories.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 10, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
Eugenics should be real.

Why,  you dont trust darwin ?  Roll Eyes

If darwin would have been right about natural selection then most of you people would not exist.  Kiss

And yet, here we are  Grin

Natural selection still exists. Dumb people will always be the losers of it. It may not mean that they die instantly, they just die without really living for themselves. Always following the ego and jailing themselves by doing so.

And by dumb people I mean folk who live their silly robotic slave lives. Idiots who can't play around with a thought without getting themselves all pumped up, triggered. Thinking that they have all the answers and anyone to oppose their beliefs are morons themselves. It never occurs to them, that maybe there's more to life then they are being led to believe. That's why conspiracys are for the open minded, and that's why idiots redicule conspiracy theorists, without realizing their lives are pre-programmed.

So who is there to blame? The idiots always find someone to blame, but never take the blame themself. That's what keeps them idiots in the rat race in the first place.

So the evolution exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It really depends on how you look at it.

You seem confused between natural selection, and school selection .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 10:31:59 AM
evolution I don't believe this. I am not interesting because it is only forums.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
August 10, 2017, 12:12:27 AM
Eugenics should be real.

If darwin would have been right about natural selection then most of you people would not exist.  Kiss

They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 11:49:14 AM
Eugenics should be real.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
August 09, 2017, 09:49:06 AM
Eugenics should be real.

No, actually because he was right most of us exist. You have no idea what you are talking about so please don't.

Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 09, 2017, 09:44:41 AM
Eugenics should be real.

No, actually because he was right most of us exist. You have no idea what you are talking about so please don't.
legendary
August 09, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
Eugenics should be real.

They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 09:20:02 AM
Eugenics should be real.

legendary
August 09, 2017, 09:08:59 AM
Eugenics should be real.
They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
And again ignorant people denying evolution as usual. The lack of education seems to be a pretty big problem even today, It's unfortunate that even with all the tools we have today people still decide to be ignorant and not think for themselves.

''I do not believe the theory of evolution of a man by charles darwin, I think charles darwin want to be famous scientist he just creating a theory with a fake evidence.'' (Any evidence for your claim?)

''theory of evolution will always be a theory for me... i'll still rely on the bible...'' (You don't know what a scientific theory means and how is the bible reliable in any way?)

Fortunately there are people like you so educated they can call everyone else ignorant and demonstrate huge education.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 09, 2017, 07:11:47 AM
And again ignorant people denying evolution as usual. The lack of education seems to be a pretty big problem even today, It's unfortunate that even with all the tools we have today people still decide to be ignorant and not think for themselves.

''I do not believe the theory of evolution of a man by charles darwin, I think charles darwin want to be famous scientist he just creating a theory with a fake evidence.'' (Any evidence for your claim?)

''theory of evolution will always be a theory for me... i'll still rely on the bible...'' (You don't know what a scientific theory means and how is the bible reliable in any way?)
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
August 09, 2017, 06:46:14 AM
I do not believe the theory of evolution of a man by charles darwin, I think charles darwin want to be famous scientist he just creating a theory with a fake evidence.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 09, 2017, 02:59:45 AM
theory of evolution will always be a theory for me...
i'll still rely on the bible...
it may different on how you see it from your perspective...
But i believe that God created human on His own image and likeness...
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 08, 2017, 06:57:09 PM
Here is our cousins..

Things You Probably Didn't Know About Cute Bonobos - YouTube
Video for Things You Probably Didn't Know About Cute Bonobos | National Geographic▶ 4:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRCLPcQfOc

To say they are nothing like humans is a joke..
Jump to: