Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 191. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 06:58:10 AM
Read the bible and replace every instance of god, devil, angel, etc with 'alien'. It's a very enjoyable sci-fi story then. Of course, it would be better with signourney weaver in there somewhere.

I think that would be more true with old testament than the new.

The old testament is very weird on many regard with this.

The new testament is more gnostic myth, "my kingdom is not on earth" etc
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 06:50:51 AM
It's just a bit the cognitive dissonance in one side if a belief allow to predict something then it's useful science.

But then religion allow to predict the outcome of a saying on the behavior of "whole population" flawlessly, which science is totally unable to do.

If religion allow this, then you have your application and accurate prediction. Then it's science ?  Roll Eyes

Religion is just a book, it's doesnt do thunder, it doesnt punish people ..

Then if someone get into a reward / punishment sheme to accept a belief, it doesnt matter if there is proof or not, that's still  conditioning ..

Can be done with science,  and with anything else.

And if anything, in the bible it's more the story of babel tower.

The bible say how Christians should deal with non Christian,  and they dont say you just come with a whip to push the belief, on the contrary, if anything it advocate more socratic method.

I can quote many part of the bible that show this.

" But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort."

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"

https://youtu.be/C_XARuatCK4  Grin

If anything they say love is more important than the righteousness

Then that there are nut job conditioning people or their children with punishment to make them accept Yes, that's called fascisme, the nazi did this, the communist did this, no need for religion lol
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
July 20, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Read the bible and replace every instance of god, devil, angel, etc with 'alien'. It's a very enjoyable sci-fi story then. Of course, it would be better with signourney weaver in there somewhere.

Bottom line is, religion is for people who are scared of what happens after death. Evolution is a rational attempt to explain how the universe came to be. Creationism is an irrational attempt to explain how to the universe came to be. I can't help but think that anyone who believes that some all powerful being created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE for 'just us' is an arrogant self righteous ass. I like to watch animals to understand their behaviors. Anyone who does the same will notice similarities in behavior between people and animals. We're not as self aware or high and mighty as many would have us believe.

And, if you like having imaginary friends you should convert to a polytheist religion. Why have 1 imaginary friend when you can have many!!

In the end, it doesn't really matter how we got here or why we're here. We are here. We should make it the best experience and the best world possible for everyone. But those religious nut jobs are bent on making everyone believe the same crazy whacked out shit that they do. So I guess we'll just kill each other instead!

Btw, I spent all my formative years in the church and even went to a christian school where my math problems were something like.. "If you have one baby jesus, and mary has a second baby jesus, how many baby jesuses do you have?" lol. What a waste of my life, I wish I could go back and spend all that time doing something useful instead.

They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 06:28:26 AM
Wrong answer  Grin

Control is a passive thing.

Control is checking the conformity to a model.

It come from catholic comparing register to check if they match.

Controling something doesnt change it's state.
Controling something doesnt change it's state...

So if i take your land by control ..
So now you gone from a HAPPY state to a SAD state ..

Like temperature control if it's not controlled your substance what you was after wont be what it suppose to be..

Many products need temperature control..<BUT you just been proved wrong..

Control a bad child to become a good child..<BUT you just been proved wrong..

Control the masses to be good tax payers and some are not so good and get let off by the controllers I.E the politicians..

Temperature control is verifying the temperature, not changing it

Controling a child to become good child you do this with a scientific magic ward I suppose ?

Control is passive thing.

If you influence something,  then it's not merely "controlling" The state of the thing.
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 06:25:28 AM
brainwashing you with science..
That's fine because then you need to show me PROOF..
Brainwashing me with fairy tales that hold no substance then i don't want to know..

You and i know humans come to be because the EARTH made us this way..
So now that you know that for FACT so then you ask how did we EVOLVE on this PLANET..

And that means EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

What proof have you be shown of anything lol

You just get brainwashed to get A ans swallow what teacher say ..

That's just conditioning like religion lol
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 19, 2017, 10:50:34 PM
Define control  Grin
A vicar you call him your father because you are his children and don't know any better..

Just like when i was a caveman and i would tell my children to behave or the thunder will get them..

You are children when really your an adult ..Control you with religion..

I am the king i am closer to god so do as i say..
I am a Vicar priest bishop pope do as i say or you will burn in hell you blasphemer OR maybe if you give me your land i wont let you die for blasphemy..

CONTROL .. Grin

I'm so sad for you, that you had to bring your kids up in a cave.

I'm so happy for you that you found a place to live.

Grin
You believe this guy don't you Badecker ?

How do you think the pyramids were built? - Graham Hancock ...
Video for hancock how did they build the pyramids▶ 4:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21uaEVINCY

1 man moving big slabs of stone imagine thousands of men..

AMAZING VIDEO: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in ...
Video for The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass)▶ 4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnr33txXP8
22 Oct 2009 - Uploaded by heritagekeymedia
The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass .

But humans would make up stories about pyramids that aliens made them Cheesy Cheesy..

Give a child some BLOCKS and they will almost build a pyramid ..
Just about the same shape as a MOUNTAIN ..

If aliens i could imagine something more futuristic than a mountain shape..

Consider the nation of Israel. It is a small nation. It is a powerful nation to make an ally of the USA and other nations. People from around the world consider themselves people of Israel, even though they don't live there. Many of these people attempt to keep their genealogical ancestry history record as up to date as they can. Most of them accept the Hebrew Old Testament as truth traditionally. They are supporting the dictates of the Bible record in their nation.

What story book? There is no Bible story book. It is a written record, and the very powerful little nation of Israel proves it. There is no nation with any story book that even begins to approach the traditionally sound records of the nation of Israel... records that are evidenced in the Bible.

Wake up. Ancient Egypt is dead. Ancient Assyria is dead. Ancient India is fractured a million ways, as is ancient China. There isn't any ancient Japan; modern Japan is a nation stuck on money and close to collapse financially. Their stories are the stories you are talking about. The Bible is a record. The Bible is bigger than life.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 19, 2017, 08:39:01 PM
Why would i want to CONTROL a 3 year old about the thunder monster?..

Well i put my child in his pen when he was young in our cave and he would climb out and draw all over my cave house walls so naughty was my child so i had to scare him into stopping this by saying the THUNDER monster will come for him ..
Well i always knew when he gets older he would know i was only joking so he would behave..

But in the 21st century those cave drawings on the cave walls they think it was an adult  Cheesy..
No it was my naughty child drawing all over the walls little sod he was..

They came with a Bible and their religion stole our land ...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162059286567765854/
"They came with a Bible and their religion stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved." Chief ... People ... So many Christians have no clue of this...or just choose to ignore it if they do.

CONTROL WITH BULLSHIT..
legendary
July 19, 2017, 08:11:38 PM
Wrong answer  Grin

Controling something doesnt change it's state...

So if i take your land by control ..
So now you gone from a HAPPY state to a SAD state ..

Like temperature control if it's not controlled your substance what you was after wont be what it suppose to be..

Many products need temperature control..<BUT you just been proved wrong..

Control a bad child to become a good child..<BUT you just been proved wrong..

Control the masses to be good tax payers and some are not so good and get let off by the controllers I.E the politicians..
legendary
July 19, 2017, 08:04:29 PM
brainwashing you with science..
That's fine because then you need to show me PROOF..
Brainwashing me with fairy tales that hold no substance then i don't want to know..

You and i know humans come to be because the EARTH made us this way..
So now that you know that for FACT so then you ask how did we EVOLVE on this PLANET..

And that means EVOLUTION THEORIES ..
legendary
July 19, 2017, 08:01:07 PM
That's even what darwin say, if you are too dumb to understand thunder, Cheesy Cheesy..

I used to say the same thing about father Christmas ..

Don't teach your children religion and say you don't believe it ..
Then when the child grows up try and teach them religion ..

Your children will think you gone CRAZY..

Teach my child about religion and her LOGIC makes her laugh at the THOUGHT Grin..

It all starts when your a child the brain washing ..
Try and brain wash an adult about 50 years old who has lived a bit ..

Oh the Thunder gods will get you when your 50 years old..
Oh the thunder gods will get you at 3 years old..

I thinks the 50 year old will laugh the 3 year old will be SCARED..
They're tactical
July 19, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
Define control  Grin

Religion appeared because of ignorance. However people were smart enough to take advantage from it. As the other guy said, they would tell other people: Do this or this god will punish you, therefore achieving control over the population at the time.
Religion appeared because of ignorance..NO BECAUSE OF THE THUNDER..

Just think when you was a child and the stories you would get told to frighten you
Like a ghost story and then they say after the story if you don't stop doing this i will get the ghost
the monsters or hell BUT you have been told a STORY to get you thinking about these monsters gods ghost and what not..

Now just think the BIBLES are stories to get you thinking JUST like when your a child getting told a GHOST STORY..

To control how you BEHAVE..

STORIES make you think..

Don't do that or you will die.. OH WHAT EVER..

Don't do that because some guy i knew once done this AND off you go with your stories to hit home more..
But all about CONTROL..

Nothing to do with ignorance we likes STORIES

Life is scary, if you are so much of a coward, brainwashing you with science or religion wont make much difference ..

And yes you can die, life is precarious.

That's even what darwin say, if you are too dumb to understand thunder, you will not survive ..

Religion did not invent death or thunder ..

And religion is not all about reward & punishment, job show this, if you only keep your faith to expect a reward , you are doing it wrong.

This stuff of reward / punishment conditioning is more pavlovian than anything ..

It's not really what religion are about.

Jesus died on the cross for his belief, rather than having his faith to avoid pb lol

His teaching was not especially about avoiding thunder ..
They're tactical
July 19, 2017, 06:45:11 PM
Ignorance mean willing fully not seeing something.

Different from nescience.

Ignoring is an active decision not to see something.

What are people or population "ignoring" in the case ? Smiley

How can you blame religion for people ignoring things. . It's their decision.

And only knowledge of something give power on this thing.

So if religion enable power on something, it mean it contain knowledge about this thing.

If religion is false, or complete false hood, how can it be used to change intentionally anything ?

They're tactical
July 19, 2017, 06:38:12 PM
Wrong answer  Grin

legendary
July 19, 2017, 06:09:32 PM
Define control  Grin
A vicar you call him your father because you are his children and don't know any better..

Just like when i was a caveman and i would tell my children to behave or the thunder will get them..

I am a Vicar priest bishop pope do as i say or you will burn in hell you blasphemer OR maybe if you give me your land i wont let you die for blasphemy..

CONTROL .. Grin

Grin
You believe this guy don't you Badecker ?

How do you think the pyramids were built? - Graham Hancock ...
Video for hancock how did they build the pyramids▶ 4:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21uaEVINCY

1 man moving big slabs of stone imagine thousands of men..

AMAZING VIDEO: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in ...
Video for The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass)▶ 4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnr33txXP8
22 Oct 2009 - Uploaded by heritagekeymedia
The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass .

But humans would make up stories about pyramids that aliens made them Cheesy Cheesy..

Give a child some BLOCKS and they will almost build a pyramid ..
Just about the same shape as a MOUNTAIN ..

If aliens i could imagine something more futuristic than a mountain shape..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 19, 2017, 06:06:59 PM
Define control  Grin

Religion appeared because of ignorance. However people were smart enough to take advantage from it. As the other guy said, they would tell other people: Do this or this god will punish you, therefore achieving control over the population at the time.

Just think when you was a child and the stories you would get told to frighten you
Like a ghost story and then they say after the story if you don't stop doing this i will get the ghost
the monsters or hell BUT you have been told a STORY to get you thinking about these monsters gods ghost and what not..

Now just think the BIBLES are stories to get you thinking JUST like when your a child getting told a GHOST STORY..

STORIES make you think..

Don't do that because some guy i knew once done this AND off you go with your stories to hit home more..
But all about CONTROL..

But the Bible isn't fiction. Study the history of how the Bible came about. Study it in detail, and you will see that it is a historical, written record of events that happened.

Cool

Throughout recorded history people have sought to understand their environment and to control it. When they could do neither, they invented gods to explain it. That's why the ancients had a god for every conceivable thing they might not understand or might need help with. (Imagine that you are an ancient parent and your child asks you "what causes thunder"? Not wishing to appear ignorant, you say something like "the god of thunder" is doing it or maybe "the angels are bowling!).

Over time, such explanations become cultural elements and people start to believe them (or at least pretend to believe them in order to curry favor). We see remnants of this in concepts like Santa Claus, which our society and culture "accept" and continue to promulgate to our children even though all adults know it is a myth.

Another factor is that these myths enable us to control the behavior of others. By telling the children to behave or Santa Claus will not give them gifts, we are coercing them via a lie. Throughout history, those in charge of tribes, nations, and such have used promulgated religion and exploited it in more or less the same way ("if you join the crusades and fight for Christianity your soul will be saved"; "if you blow yourself up in the marketplace, someone will send you 100 virgins"). Science has slowly chipped away at many religious beliefs, which is one reason why many religions are so antagonistic toward science.
legendary
July 19, 2017, 05:23:01 PM
Define control  Grin

CONTROL .. Grin

Grin
Yes it was very cold in my cave until i found out there was a betting shop around the cave
so i popped in and placed a bet and WON loads of CASH ..

Know i live in a 3 bed central heated house and have broadband so i can bet all day and buy loads of
FREEEE    CRYPTO..

So thanks for your concerns BUT I AM doing just fine and DANDY ..
legendary
July 19, 2017, 05:17:36 PM
Define control  Grin

STORIES make you think..

But all about CONTROL..

But the Bible isn't fiction. Study the history of how the Bible came about. Study it in detail, and you will see that it is a historical, written record of events that happened.

Cool
Apollo RA ZEUS  written record of events that happened Wink..
And before the BIBLE..

And funny how Jews don't even know of a JESUS  Roll Eyes..
legendary
July 19, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
Define control  Grin

CONTROL .. Grin

Grin
legendary
July 19, 2017, 05:08:32 PM
Define control  Grin

STORIES make you think..

But all about CONTROL..

Cool
legendary
July 19, 2017, 04:51:14 PM
Define control  Grin

STORIES make you think..

But all about CONTROL..

Jump to: