Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 189. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 21, 2017, 10:48:39 AM
For me it's similar to pow in bitcoin  Grin

Usually as well geometry and linear algebra I understand quickly, but statistic could never really make sense to me.

But it's when shelby started to post about game theory, it occured to me how statistic can translate to"energy" or work.

In the case of dna & cell, we see it's still small statstics , and even with all our intelligence we struggle to create it.

It's same than hash power, even if the good hash is meaningless, and it's all statistic, if you want to create 20 good block in a row, it require determined high computing power. And you never get 20 good blocks in a row "by chance".

To me it's bit the same with dna  Grin

DNA = proof of intelligent work  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 21, 2017, 10:24:40 AM
How did humans get here on EARTH..

1 we evolved because the EARTH made us this way..

2 Aliens some how put us here..

3 a man like being went ZAP and everything was so ..

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

With a different environment who knows we might look so much different ?..
Still might be humanoid but look so much different ..

So only can be 3 outcomes to how we come to be..

And 1 of the outcomes is called EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

How did we evolved on this planet = EVOLUTION ..

So now you can make your choice 1   2  OR 3 what is your choice .. Wink

I choose the earth made us because of DNA proves the fact even more so..

1. Evolution is scientifically impossible.

2. Where did the aliens come from? Were they created or did they evolve? Remember, evolution is impossible.

3. We see that mankind can't make any living thing from something inanimate. Therefore, it can't be some manlike being.

God created all things, and made man, as well.

Cool

1.Prove it

2.They always existed like god

3.Abiogenesis

1. Simply Google many forms of "Is evolution impossible?" The results might have been talked around by evolutionists. But the the proofs that evolution is impossible have never been rebutted.

2. The vast complexity of the universe shows that if there were more than one being that created it, they were acting in such "tight" concert, that they were acting as one. One God.

3. Are you stating that man created abiogenesis? Man might have created the word "abiogenesis." But man never made actual abiogenesis work.

Cool

1. I did and all of them are refuted, like I refuted them here and you couldn't even answer to them lol

2. I don't know how you think complexity shows any of that, mind explaining?

3. Im stating that there are successful experiments where they have created organic molecules from non living matter.

1. There is nothing to answer. All, 100%, of the things that you talk about can be shown to be part of at least 1 operation other than evolution. None of them are proven to support evolution. None of them answer the probability point.

2. The GM company is one company. Yet it has many people and robots working for it. Together they make cars. If they tried to make cars without one goal in mind, they wouldn't be able to make them. Cars are too complex to be built with everyone deciding on his own course of action. They think together as one. They act together as one. They are one... one company. If they didn't work like this, the only cars we would have would be the ones that an individual can individually make.

The universe is almost infinitely more complex than a car. Even if there were many makers of the universe and nature and everything in it, they acted together. One God.

The Bible shows us that there is one God. Yet there are three persons in that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). And there are the 7 Spirits of God (Revelations). But God is one God.

3. There are big differences between making organic molecules in the lab, simply manipulating some organic parts to make other organic parts, and making life. Making organic molecules in the lab is simply a form of intelligent design. All it points at in nature is an Intelligent Designer.

Evolution doesn't exist. It is impossible. The whole story of evolution is a science fiction story. Getting people to believe it is causing them to fall for a hoax.

Cool

1.Literally all your arguments were debunked. The probability argument was shown to be wrong because of how it was calculated, did you not understand that part either?

2.Ehm ok? So you admit that it can be different makers. One company... full of people LOL. All the other religions also shows us there is a God, how is that useful?

3.There are yet it was done, you always claim it's impossible.
July 21, 2017, 10:22:51 AM
A simple thing to show where I want to get at can be seen with the processus of sterilization .

We know that if we steriliize something, and isolate it from the world, it will be kept more or less intact, minus oxydation, or simple chemical reactions. Even if it contain already organic molecules more advanced than what we would find in the "primordial soup".

If abiogenesis would be so common, sterilization would be useless.

No one said it's common. It happened a long time ago where everything was different, that's why scientists tried to recreate all the variables. It's a small step in the right direction. Of course you people are never happy, you want them to actually create humans in 1 day. It's not that simple.
They're tactical
July 21, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
A simple thing to show where I want to get at can be seen with the processus of sterilization .

We know that if we steriliize something, and isolate it from the world, it will be kept more or less intact, minus oxydation, or simple chemical reactions. Even if it contain already organic molecules more advanced than what we would find in the "primordial soup".

If abiogenesis would be so common, sterilization would be useless.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 21, 2017, 09:53:53 AM

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

2. Where did the aliens come from? Were they created or did they evolve? Remember, evolution is impossible.

3. We see that mankind can't make any living thing from something inanimate. Therefore, it can't be some manlike being.

Cool

1.Prove it

3.Abiogenesis

1. Simply Google many forms of "Is evolution impossible?" The results might have been talked around by evolutionists. But the the proofs that evolution is impossible have never been rebutted.

2. The vast complexity of the universe shows that if there were more than one being that created it, they were acting in such "tight" concert, that they were acting as one. One God.

3. Are you stating that man created abiogenesis? Man might have created the word "abiogenesis." But man never made actual abiogenesis work.

Cool

1. I did and all of them are refuted, like I refuted them here and you couldn't even answer to them lol

3. Im stating that there are successful experiments where they have created organic molecules from non living matter.

1. There is nothing to answer. All, 100%, of the things that you talk about can be shown to be part of at least 1 operation other than evolution. None of them are proven to support evolution. None of them answer the probability point.

2. The GM company is one company. Yet it has many people and robots working for it. Together they make cars. If they tried to make cars without one goal in mind, they wouldn't be able to make them. Cars are too complex to be built with everyone deciding on his own course of action. They think together as one. They act together as one. They are one... one company. If they didn't work like this, the only cars we would have would be the ones that an individual can individually make.

The universe is almost infinitely more complex than a car. Even if there were many makers of the universe and nature and everything in it, they acted together. One God.

The Bible shows us that there is one God. Yet there are three persons in that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). And there are the 7 Spirits of God (Revelations). But God is one God.

3. There are big differences between making organic molecules in the lab, simply manipulating some organic parts to make other organic parts, and making life. Making organic molecules in the lab is simply a form of intelligent design. All it points at in nature is an Intelligent Designer.

Evolution doesn't exist. It is impossible. The whole story of evolution is a science fiction story. Getting people to believe it is causing them to fall for a hoax.

Cool
They're tactical
July 21, 2017, 09:38:22 AM

Would this imply that it required intelligent intention to make it happen ? Smiley

Or do we see this happening "naturally" without willingfull intention ? Smiley

Like you can have abiogenesis happening in your toilet ?

It doesnt look like a process that happen naturally so commonly.
July 21, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Cool

1.Prove it

3.Abiogenesis

Cool

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 06:35:33 PM
Evolution as a concept is not a hoax, maybe human evolution is, but it's clear that even from the stone age we have improved.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 06:02:19 PM
evolution is science proven. so i cant see how it could be a hoax.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Im not sure what you are debating about exactly, so I will let yourself declare yourself the winer . Looks like your ego badly needs it.
No it's you talking BULLSHIT Wink..

What substance does religion hold ?..NONE but lies to control how you BEHAVE Wink..

Yeah mister guru who know enough by knowing nothing and winning the debate.

You want the medal of forum debate winer ? Maybe that would make you feel better.
Have you not noticed i am a HERO that means i have a cape so what is a medal when i own
a CAPE..

Super popcorn1 ..Do you know the TAR BUSTERS?..well then shut up Grin
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 05:24:33 PM
Im not sure what you are debating about exactly, so I will let yourself declare yourself the winer . Looks like your ego badly needs it.

What substance does religion hold ?..NONE but lies to control how you BEHAVE Wink..

Yeah mister guru who know enough by knowing nothing and winning the debate.

You want the medal of forum debate winer ? Maybe that would make you feel better.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

legendary
July 20, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
maybe you should start by reading the bible..Waste of time Wink

Yes it's much quicker to talk out of your ass making generality about something you know nothing about. Very scientific.

If you dont want to take the time to read it, then dont waste your time trying to pretend you have any clue of what it's about.

Know enough to know it's all about control.. Wink

No ?      go and ask the children who's vicar stuck his fingers up their BUTT HOLES..

Controlled his fingers right up their asses .. 
UK so religion to me is like water it's everywhere    Grin..

Religion is another form of father Christmas ...Bullshit stories ..

It's not the truth lol

I already been in court to send pedo to jail, he was not catholic or Christian.

Dont instrumentalize victim to make your point, that will get you nowhere. Not even showing respect to the victims, like if you gave a shit about them outside of making your point.

Bullshit is everywhere, true religion, much less.

If you think human are just like a thermostat controlled with a thunder, that show how little you know about anything lol

Hell is not central topic in the bible. Neither is satan. Satan is barely mentioned a few times.

It's not really what bible is about.

But of course you already know enough without even knowing anything about it.
Catholic Church sex abuse cases by country - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_by_country
This page documents Roman Catholic sex abuse cases by country. The Catholic sexual abuse scandal in Europe has been documented by cases in several ...
‎Prevalence · ‎Africa · ‎Europe · ‎North America

ALL OVER THE WORLD ..Magic fingered PREACHERS in all religions..

Child abuse in mosques: Lifting the veil of secrecy (From ...
www.heraldscotland.com/.../12766888.Child_abuse_in_mosques__Lifting_the_veil_...
Child abuse in mosques: Lifting the veil of secrecy ... of other senior Muslim figures in the community discussing what should or should not be done with the man.

Is child sexual abuse 'rampant' in the Jewish community?
www.cjnews.com › News › Health
1 Apr 2016 - Jews must put aside fear of shaming their community, their families and themselves, as well as perceived prohibitions of turning to secular .....

THE PREACHERS   like to stick their fingers up your holy spirit ..
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

If you have more interesting arguments than pedo & genocider, that can be worthy of calling à debate about evolution or religion.

But that seem to be above your intelectual capacity.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 05:15:48 PM
Ok you got the controller from engineering term.

So that mean evolution is engineering ?

And bible is like blue print to define human.

I guess that's the logical conclusion.

But maybe you should start by reading the bible actually, that would be a start instead of living in the conditioning without even opening it.

evolution is engineering Well sort of.. Wink..

We have evolved to use SCIENCE our brains ..
Like imagine if we was cold we would evolve more hairs to keep us warm?..

Well not in the 21ST CENTURY we have evolved BRAINS and now instead of growing hairs to evolve
we would use our brains and invent something to keep us warm so no need to grow hairs anymore..

And now we use EVOLUTION SCIENCE ..We evolved to use SCIENCE to make us live on..

HUMAN SEED PODS..Made by the earth to carry on LIFE..

SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE..

Our brains have evolved to use SCIENCE for our ADVANTAGE ..

Science is part of EVOLUTION..Evolution is part of science..

And where does science come from already ?

Fire was not invented in a 21th lab by academicians lol

If it was for them we would still be debating in our cave in the dark lol
Sounds like you lost the DEBATE Wink..I WON Grin..

Fire was not invented in a 21th lab by academicians lol..< saying any old mumbo jumbo

Fire the wheel then shitty religion stopped all LOGICAL THINKING ..

3000 years of lost LOGICAL thinking because of religion..

GOD SAID ....NO HE NEVER you are making it up you nutters Cheesy Cheesy..
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

Yes it's much quicker to talk out of your ass making generality about something you know nothing about. Very scientific.

If you dont want to take the time to read it, then dont waste your time trying to pretend you have any clue of what it's about.

No ?      go and ask the children who's vicar stuck his fingers up their BUTT HOLES..

It's not the truth lol

I already been in court to send pedo to jail, he was not catholic or Christian.

Dont instrumentalize victim to make your point, that will get you nowhere. Not even showing respect to the victims, like if you gave a shit about them outside of making your point.

Bullshit is everywhere, true religion, much less.

If you think human are just like a thermostat controlled with a thunder, that show how little you know about anything lol

Hell is not central topic in the bible. Neither is satan. Satan is barely mentioned a few times.

It's not really what bible is about.

But of course you already know enough without even knowing anything about it.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 05:00:04 PM
Ok you got the controller from engineering term.

So that mean evolution is engineering ?

And bible is like blue print to define human.

I guess that's the logical conclusion.

But maybe you should start by reading the bible actually, that would be a start instead of living in the conditioning without even opening it.

evolution is engineering Well sort of.. Wink..

We have evolved to use SCIENCE our brains ..
Like imagine if we was cold we would evolve more hairs to keep us warm?..

Well not in the 21ST CENTURY we have evolved BRAINS and now instead of growing hairs to evolve
we would use our brains and invent something to keep us warm so no need to grow hairs anymore..

And now we use EVOLUTION SCIENCE ..We evolved to use SCIENCE to make us live on..

HUMAN SEED PODS..Made by the earth to carry on LIFE..

SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE..

Our brains have evolved to use SCIENCE for our ADVANTAGE ..

Science is part of EVOLUTION..Evolution is part of science..

And where does science come from already ?

Fire was not invented in a 21th lab by academicians lol

If it was for them we would still be debating in our cave in the dark lol
They're tactical
July 20, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

Jump to: