Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 197. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
July 16, 2017, 07:55:58 PM
I'm just a figment of something's imagination and so is everyone else. You think those are monkeys? Nope, figments too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 16, 2017, 07:52:22 PM
when i was in elementary they teaches us that the evolution of human came from monkey , it was said then by charles darwin ,, but when time passes by , as i grow up , the theory of evolution for me is just like a childrens story that the teachers teaches their students , therefore the evolution is not true , why monkeys this days , stays monkeys itself and not evolving to humans ,,
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 16, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
Yes, i don't see how we trust evolution. I believe we are some creation of a supreme power, not God.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
July 16, 2017, 07:14:29 AM
Human evolution is indeed a hoax, if evolution really happened of course there is no more apes in this world and if there is then there are apes that change human knowledge
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 16, 2017, 07:08:37 AM
The Evidence for Time Travel

There was a record of a find that suggested humanity was on the planet not thousands, but millions of years earlier than the time established by the orthodox scientific consensus. At first I thought this find might be a fake, or a misinterpretation. But as my research continued, it became clear the find was not unique.

Read more, and note the underlined parts, at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2017/07/the-evidence-for-time-travel.html.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 08, 2017, 07:46:39 PM
When the argument is invalid, memes are fun

Yeah, as I said, science works, obviously. You go to a hospital when you are sick, you don't pray. If you dont want to die, you buy a parachute you don't just wait for god to save you. Religion does not work.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 06, 2017, 02:22:00 PM
When the argument is invalid, memes are fun

July 06, 2017, 05:19:49 AM
Also the bible itself is testable. It is supposed to be the word of god but has so many mistakes and contradictions that it debunks itself. Creationism does not have any more evidence than the bible. Which they never proved to be accurate or relevant in the first place. It's fine that people want to question evolution but don't bring creationism into it.
If you are talking about the book of Genesis then you could have a view about the existence but scientist cannot completely prove that how the world came into existence and how humans came other than just evolution which i do not believe it to be the truth,evolution can happen but that does not mean that my first ancestors are apes. Cheesy

Actually science has a pretty clear understanding on how the planets are formed. The bible doesn't prove anything, it just states things, there is no explanation for any of it. Apes and humans share a common ancestor, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. It's not a matter of belief. Go study and you will understand.

Actually, science doesn't have a clue as to how planets are formed. They have a lot of theoretical guesses. And they have patterned their guesses into a standard format. But they don't really know at all.

The Bible isn't meant top prove these things. The bible is simply eye-witness record. It is written at God's direction in ways that average people can understand. It is way more accurate than scientific guesses.

The choice is yours. And it is really a choice of what you are going to believe. Eiterh believe the scientists and their guesses. Or believe the eye-witness accounts of people who were there, or received the message from God.

Cool

Of course badecker. You think all science is wrong and that we don't know anything. Instead you think eye-witness which isn't even eye-witness, it's just a book is far more accurate than everything scientists study. There is the biggest problem with your thinking. You clearly cannot critically think.

When you continue to lie like this, how will you ever have any credibility at all? You know for a fact that it is I who show the science, while you continually bring religion into it. However, I give you credit. You are reasonably constant in your religion of lies. You must really like being a liar.

Regarding evolution, again. The theory of evolution is a closed system that doesn't act within reality. Evolution, itself, doesn't exist in reality. Examination of science regarding evolution proves this.

Cool

Literally every ''argument'' you use against evolution is a debunked one. It's just what creationists use but with a simple google search you can find the rebuttals.
The second law of thermodynamics simply says that the entropy of a closed system will tend to increase with time. "Entropy" is a technical term with a precise physical definition, but for most purposes it is okay to think of it as equivalent to "disorder". Therefore, the second law of thermodynamics basically says that the universe as a whole gets more disordered and random as time goes on.

However, the most important part of the second law of thermodynamics is that it only applies to a closed system - one that does not have anything going in or out of it. There is nothing about the second law that prevents one part of a closed system from getting more ordered, as long as another part of the system is getting more disordered.

There are many examples from everyday life that prove it is possible to create order! For example, you'd certainly agree that a person is capable of taking a pile of wood and nails and constructing a building out of it. The wood and nails have become more ordered, but in doing the work required to make the building, the person has generated heat which goes into increasing the overall entropy of the universe.

Or, if you prefer an example that doesn't require conscious human intervention, consider what happens when the weather changes and it gets colder outside. Cold air has less entropy than warm air - basically, it is more "ordered" because the molecules aren't moving around as much and have fewer places they can be. So the entropy in your local part of the universe has decreased, but as long as that is accompanied by an increase in entropy somewhere else, the second law of thermodynamics has not been violated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
July 06, 2017, 05:17:29 AM
Whether evolution is proven scientifically or not, there is a reality to prove then evolution exists. Humanity and other living creatures are adapting themselves to environmental conditions through years. This is the proof for evolution for sure.

Generally, evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has ‘evolved’.

Adaptation generally refers to change that leads organisms to be suited to their local circumstances in some way, when that change is due to changes in the mix of genetic variants in a species that is there. It is genetic change that alters the resulting organism in ways that are different and more successful in the environment than the genotypes (that is, the organisms with the genotypes) that had been there. The usual image is that of natural selection screening out the less successful genotypes, with the result that the ones that persist increase in their frequency in the population.

Gene pools can evolve by chance or other reasons that don’t have to do with adaptation. Many, however, tend to use the two terms as synonyms. That’s a bit careless, and should be avoided.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 06, 2017, 05:06:14 AM
Whether evolution is proven scientifically or not, there is a reality to prove then evolution exists. Humanity and other living creatures are adapting themselves to environmental conditions through years. This is the proof for evolution for sure.
legendary
July 05, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
Also the bible itself is testable. It is supposed to be the word of god but has so many mistakes and contradictions that it debunks itself. Creationism does not have any more evidence than the bible. Which they never proved to be accurate or relevant in the first place. It's fine that people want to question evolution but don't bring creationism into it.
If you are talking about the book of Genesis then you could have a view about the existence but scientist cannot completely prove that how the world came into existence and how humans came other than just evolution which i do not believe it to be the truth,evolution can happen but that does not mean that my first ancestors are apes. Cheesy

Actually science has a pretty clear understanding on how the planets are formed. The bible doesn't prove anything, it just states things, there is no explanation for any of it. Apes and humans share a common ancestor, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. It's not a matter of belief. Go study and you will understand.

Actually, science doesn't have a clue as to how planets are formed. They have a lot of theoretical guesses. And they have patterned their guesses into a standard format. But they don't really know at all.

The Bible isn't meant top prove these things. The bible is simply eye-witness record. It is written at God's direction in ways that average people can understand. It is way more accurate than scientific guesses.

The choice is yours. And it is really a choice of what you are going to believe. Eiterh believe the scientists and their guesses. Or believe the eye-witness accounts of people who were there, or received the message from God.

Cool

Of course badecker. You think all science is wrong and that we don't know anything. Instead you think eye-witness which isn't even eye-witness, it's just a book is far more accurate than everything scientists study. There is the biggest problem with your thinking. You clearly cannot critically think.

When you continue to lie like this, how will you ever have any credibility at all? You know for a fact that it is I who show the science, while you continually bring religion into it. However, I give you credit. You are reasonably constant in your religion of lies. You must really like being a liar.

Regarding evolution, again. The theory of evolution is a closed system that doesn't act within reality. Evolution, itself, doesn't exist in reality. Examination of science regarding evolution proves this.

Cool
July 05, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Cool

Even worse, he thinks the bible has science in it... lol

Modern science wasn't invented until 1500 years after the bible was written... the bible has zero science in it... it's just a collection of myths and fables (many of which are provably false)

The sad thing is... if all known facts and evidence supporting Evolution was written down in a single book... it would be much bigger than the bible, yet full of nothing but facts and evidence proving Evolution

The guy will claim it's all wrong, without providing a single counterexample or a single shred of evidence to support his claim that "Evolution is a hoax"

Of course he doesn't say evolution is wrong, he also claims is a hoax, as in a conspiracy and all scientists are lying about it for some reason. I mean someone who thinks a book is true and science is wrong, clearly has problems thinking.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 05, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

Cool

Even worse, he thinks the bible has science in it... lol

Modern science wasn't invented until 1500 years after the bible was written... the bible has zero science in it... it's just a collection of myths and fables (many of which are provably false)

The sad thing is... if all known facts and evidence supporting Evolution was written down in a single book... it would be much bigger than the bible, yet full of nothing but facts and evidence proving Evolution

The guy will claim it's all wrong, without providing a single counterexample or a single shred of evidence to support his claim that "Evolution is a hoax"
July 05, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

Cool

legendary
July 04, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Cool
July 04, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

Activity: 149
July 04, 2017, 07:28:58 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 04, 2017, 06:58:09 AM
Creationism is testable...
You can test whether the universe is older than 6,000 years... turns out, it is
You can test whether god could create light before creating the sun and stars... or creating plants before the sun (bad idea; god didn't really think this creation plan through)
We have artifacts from civilizations older than 6,000 years!
We have artifacts from Egypt dating across the entire period where a "global flood" is claimed to have killed everyone (i.e. the flood didn't happen either)
We have fossils that are millions of years old!
You can test many aspects of the creation hypothesis, and it fails every test

I disagree that creationism is testable, though I do agree with everything else you say. Perhaps it is splitting hairs but since we are trying to be precise in our language I would argue that yes the *arguments* that creationists often use some are testable but the actual one and only hypothesis of creationism, that God created everything, is absolutely untestable. We can debunk every strawman or logical fallacy that creationists throw up but they will just move the bar, because it's not reasoned discovery of the truth that they are interested in, it's confirmation of already held beliefs only. Their arguments are shields, not real scientific discourse. That's the point, creationism is in no way shape or form science.

Really picking at hairs here... everyone knows you can't prove a negative, right?

I was simply pointing out that creationism, as described in the bible... is testable... it definitely did not happen the way the bible claims it happened... same goes for any religious text...
Every creation story has testable elements, and every creation story is invariably flawed

Creationism (from any religion) would not even rank as a Scientific Theory as Evolution does... Creationism would not even rank as a hypothesis... creationism is pure fail city

I did not study a masters degree and even not a scholar.  Does not have expertise.  But how can you say that the Bible is testable?  So you are believing to that evolution?  It is a theory.  All the science explanation to something that still unknown and have not a clear explanation are always theories.  All answer about the creation is found in the Bible.  Does not have to profound how God created the Earth.  It does not need to state that the plants were created which have these enzymes to become a plant.  God is God.  Alpha Omega.  Beginning and the End.  He is God.  Supreme.  Creator.
July 04, 2017, 06:53:46 AM
Creationism is testable...
You can test whether the universe is older than 6,000 years... turns out, it is
You can test whether god could create light before creating the sun and stars... or creating plants before the sun (bad idea; god didn't really think this creation plan through)
We have artifacts from civilizations older than 6,000 years!
We have artifacts from Egypt dating across the entire period where a "global flood" is claimed to have killed everyone (i.e. the flood didn't happen either)
We have fossils that are millions of years old!
You can test many aspects of the creation hypothesis, and it fails every test

I disagree that creationism is testable, though I do agree with everything else you say. Perhaps it is splitting hairs but since we are trying to be precise in our language I would argue that yes the *arguments* that creationists often use some are testable but the actual one and only hypothesis of creationism, that God created everything, is absolutely untestable. We can debunk every strawman or logical fallacy that creationists throw up but they will just move the bar, because it's not reasoned discovery of the truth that they are interested in, it's confirmation of already held beliefs only. Their arguments are shields, not real scientific discourse. That's the point, creationism is in no way shape or form science.

Really picking at hairs here... everyone knows you can't prove a negative, right?

I was simply pointing out that creationism, as described in the bible... is testable... it definitely did not happen the way the bible claims it happened... same goes for any religious text...
Every creation story has testable elements, and every creation story is invariably flawed

Creationism (from any religion) would not even rank as a Scientific Theory as Evolution does... Creationism would not even rank as a hypothesis... creationism is pure fail city

Activity: 119
for future
July 04, 2017, 05:30:58 AM
i think its not really a hoax,
we all know that species always find a way to adopt to its changing environment and thousand years of slow and continues change in environment  will  sure to change the species to adopt.
if man dont think of wearing clothes, i'm sure our body is still covered in hair just like monkeys.
Jump to: