Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 198. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263
July 04, 2017, 05:07:26 AM
Evolution suggests that everything happened in a random way, while rejecting God and rational creation
The people who stood at the origins of this theory - were unbelievers, and came up with an explanation of all that is available, as an accident

But there is not a single proof of evolution so far ... Everything around is a complete deception
You do not understand what evolution is. Faith in God which is not also speaks of the lack of tendency to analysis. So evolution is not an accident. All organisms evolyutsioniruet strictly according to certain rules and with a purpose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 04, 2017, 04:40:02 AM
Creationism is testable...
You can test whether the universe is older than 6,000 years... turns out, it is
You can test whether god could create light before creating the sun and stars... or creating plants before the sun (bad idea; god didn't really think this creation plan through)
We have artifacts from civilizations older than 6,000 years!
We have artifacts from Egypt dating across the entire period where a "global flood" is claimed to have killed everyone (i.e. the flood didn't happen either)
We have fossils that are millions of years old!
You can test many aspects of the creation hypothesis, and it fails every test

I disagree that creationism is testable, though I do agree with everything else you say. Perhaps it is splitting hairs but since we are trying to be precise in our language I would argue that yes the *arguments* that creationists often use some are testable but the actual one and only hypothesis of creationism, that God created everything, is absolutely untestable. We can debunk every strawman or logical fallacy that creationists throw up but they will just move the bar, because it's not reasoned discovery of the truth that they are interested in, it's confirmation of already held beliefs only. Their arguments are shields, not real scientific discourse. That's the point, creationism is in no way shape or form science.

Really picking at hairs here... everyone knows you can't prove a negative, right?

I was simply pointing out that creationism, as described in the bible... is testable... it definitely did not happen the way the bible claims it happened... same goes for any religious text...
Every creation story has testable elements, and every creation story is invariably flawed

Creationism (from any religion) would not even rank as a Scientific Theory as Evolution does... Creationism would not even rank as a hypothesis... creationism is pure fail city
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 03, 2017, 11:33:46 PM
Even a kid knows that animals have been part of evolution in history. If you refer to humans it's still an open debate, but it exists.

Kids understand God easier than anyone. They are also brainwashed easier than anyone into believing in the evolution hoax.

Cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 09:01:51 PM
Even a kid knows that animals have been part of evolution in history. If you refer to humans it's still an open debate, but it exists.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
July 03, 2017, 06:24:12 PM
You can test whether god could create light before creating the sun and stars... or creating plants before the sun (bad idea; god didn't really think this creation plan through)
We have artifacts from Egypt dating across the entire period where a "global flood" is claimed to have killed everyone (i.e. the flood didn't happen either)

I disagree that creationism is testable, though I do agree with everything else you say. Perhaps it is splitting hairs but since we are trying to be precise in our language I would argue that yes the *arguments* that creationists often use some are testable but the actual one and only hypothesis of creationism, that God created everything, is absolutely untestable. We can debunk every strawman or logical fallacy that creationists throw up but they will just move the bar, because it's not reasoned discovery of the truth that they are interested in, it's confirmation of already held beliefs only. Their arguments are shields, not real scientific discourse. That's the point, creationism is in no way shape or form science.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 03, 2017, 05:41:09 PM
Human evolution is a theory there's no proof that we really came from monkeys. either our source of water, how water came up in our planet
if the planet was made base on big bang theory explaining.

Words and phrases must have precise operational definitions. All hypotheses must be testable. Evolution is testable. Creationism is not. If you have a "theory" as you say (what you really mean is "hypothesis" NOT "scientific theory") then it must be testable by others independently.

All of the suggested scientific ages of the earth beyond about 4,500 years are inconclusive. They are all based on evidences that can be interpreted in different ways, or that have no factual basis for being interpreted the way that they are.

Bible creation story accounts are based on eye witness reports.

Cool

EDIT: Young Earth should make evolutionists happy. Why? Because as has been noted in a different part of this thread, there are about 150 bad mutations to every good mutation. This means that the odds are, that over a long time, the good mutation will go bad. It's like the longer you leave a piece of iron out in the weather, the rustier it gets. Young earth doesn't give good mutations as much time to go bad.

All of them are conclusive and all of them show the same thing. Unfortunately people like you just say, nah bro they are wrong hehehee xd. As I said, why do you keep talking about evolution when you don't udnerstand it. You just repeat what other creatards are saying. You do not understand mutations.
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html

All creationist claims are debunked. Get over it man. If you want to believe in fairy tails, that's fine but don't spread your bullshit here.
legendary
July 03, 2017, 04:18:59 PM
Human evolution is a theory there's no proof that we really came from monkeys. either our source of water, how water came up in our planet

Words and phrases must have precise operational definitions. All hypotheses must be testable. Evolution is testable. Creationism is not. If you have a "theory" as you say (what you really mean is "hypothesis" NOT "scientific theory") then it must be testable by others independently.

All of the suggested scientific ages of the earth beyond about 4,500 years are inconclusive. They are all based on evidences that can be interpreted in different ways, or that have no factual basis for being interpreted the way that they are.

Bible creation story accounts are based on eye witness reports.

Cool

EDIT: Young Earth should make evolutionists happy. Why? Because as has been noted in a different part of this thread, there are about 150 bad mutations to every good mutation. This means that the odds are, that over a long time, the good mutation will go bad. It's like the longer you leave a piece of iron out in the weather, the rustier it gets. Young earth doesn't give good mutations as much time to go bad.
July 03, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

July 03, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
July 03, 2017, 03:01:32 PM
July 03, 2017, 02:38:45 PM
The fact is that the theory of evolution is just a theory.

I understand that many people now present some images and theory of the existence of mankind on earth. But even if we assume that a person on Earth is a guest, then all living things, including plants and animals, are all inhabitants of this planet. Therefore, it can be assumed that evolution refers only to the animal and vegetable world but not to man.

You know that humans are in fact animals, right? There is really almost no difference between us and other animals except our intelligence. We reproduce and have sex like other animals, we feel pain because it indicates when something is wrong just like other animals and we are weak compared to many animals.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 03, 2017, 01:54:56 PM

I understand that many people now present some images and theory of the existence of mankind on earth. But even if we assume that a person on Earth is a guest, then all living things, including plants and animals, are all inhabitants of this planet. Therefore, it can be assumed that evolution refers only to the animal and vegetable world but not to man.
July 03, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

July 03, 2017, 12:30:14 PM
Personally, in fact, it does not matter.

The fact is that the theory of evolution is just a theory. As well as creationism. I do not have enough qualifications to judge. But about creationism, I heard many unflattering reviews.

I have no reason to take the story of the creation literally, otherwise, as K.S. Lewis, Christians should have been carrying eggs, because It is written: "Be like doves."

Still, I think that the Bible teaches, rather, the relationship between man and God, and not at all history, archeology, physics or medicine.

https://www.google.es/search?q=theory+of+evolution+is+just+a+theory&oq=theory+of+evolution+is+just+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2.4191j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A scientific theory is an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3]

Not just theory bro. Creationism is not a theory, it's just made up. The bible teaches that God is not God. It says God is perfect and at the same time that God failed, it's just a bunch of contradictions.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
Personally, in fact, it does not matter.

The fact is that the theory of evolution is just a theory. As well as creationism. I do not have enough qualifications to judge. But about creationism, I heard many unflattering reviews.

I have no reason to take the story of the creation literally, otherwise, as K.S. Lewis, Christians should have been carrying eggs, because It is written: "Be like doves."

Still, I think that the Bible teaches, rather, the relationship between man and God, and not at all history, archeology, physics or medicine.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
Evolution suggests that everything happened in a random way, while rejecting God and rational creation
The people who stood at the origins of this theory - were unbelievers, and came up with an explanation of all that is available, as an accident

But there is not a single proof of evolution so far ... Everything around is a complete deception
Activity: 43
July 03, 2017, 11:57:19 AM
Of course not
Our world is developing every minute
Evolution does not stand still
July 03, 2017, 11:55:27 AM
You might notice that Evolution is not on this list:

All your huffing and puffing about Evolution "is a hoax"... means nothing... to anyone

Literally nobody cares what you have to say
legendary
July 02, 2017, 08:43:49 PM
Again...

Evolution is a closed system in its theory. It doesn't fit reality.

Reality shows that evolution is impossible outside of its closed system.

In other words, you might be able to get evolution to work in just the correct, sterile lab someday. But it does not "stand the proverbial chance of the nitrocellulose dog chasing the asbestos cat in hell," (Doc Smith: Skylark DuQuesne) of working in nature and the universe.

Cool
July 02, 2017, 06:39:22 PM
Jump to: