Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 206. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 22, 2017, 04:09:01 PM
I am ENGLISH we wrote the word THEORY..
A theory is not FACT IT'S A THEORY ..

You do know many things might need to be wrote again ..
Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

You are being intentionally ignorant, but I'll clarify anyway

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability... scientists do not debate this, because they all understand this simple concept

If a theory could not 100% reliably predict future outcomes, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, and not called a theory

Scientists don't debate evolution because there isn't really anything to debate... It's a collection of facts from several different sciences leading to an obvious conclusion...

What aspect of evolution do you believe is debatable?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 22, 2017, 03:51:02 PM

Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such
Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

Science theory is as close to fact..Close to fact? i mean wasn't long ago sky daddies ruled

Fact in science is never really the TRUTH because it can change these theories over time and they can be WRONG in what the theories they talked about..

And that's why they call it scientific THEORIES because it's not absolute fact..
It needs to be studied..

If a scientist says his theory is fact then he ain't no scientist he is a LAIR ..
And plenty of scientist who tell complete lies of the theories they talk about..

And that's why it's called a science theory ..Because it's not FACT..

So stop with the BULL..

SCIENTIFIC THEORIES might be the truth in there minds today BUT they could be WRONG tomorrow.. Wink A theory ..

That's why they don't say SCIENTIFIC FACTS ..Because many things that humans thought was fact turn out to be wrong..

And if your a scientist and you come up with a theory and say it's fact without proving it to be so then your a QUACK..
and yes many a QUACK scientist..

We know we evolved BUT HOW? so we have evolution theories ..
So if we evolved EVOLUTION IS FACT.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 22, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

Like light speed..

legendary
June 22, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Like light speed..

Nothing can travel faster than light?..

NASA --"Is It On the Verge of Discovering 'Warp Bubbles' Enabling ...
www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible .

"scientific theory" is NOT FACT Cheesy Cheesy..
So why the theories if it's fact ..

Because under scientific law you have to prove the theory you talk about is fact..

And once you prove it to be fact it's not a theory anymore..

All this space talk is all theories unless we get out there we can theorise all we want but it still not FACT Cheesy Cheesy..

scientific theory" is not fact until you prove it to be so..

So to all you SCIENTIST stop with the bullshit to get FUNDS Wink
A theory is not fact till you prove it to be fact..

Oh i got a theory and it's real give me funding 100 years later is this theory true well yes it is
oh good show me then ..Then off the go with all the BULLSHIT..

Bit like is global warming real or a THEORY  Wink..

many say real many say not real..

All i know is plastic pollution is real 100 %..So not a theory but a FACT..

Here is where you mess up in the things that you say.

Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact. It might be fact. But so far nobody KNOWS that it is fact.

Evolution is different. Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible, evolution theory is a hoax, right along with saying that evolution is fact.

Just because a bunch of scientists and other people are unwilling to admit that evolution and its theory are a hox, doesn't mean that evolution is NOT a hoax.

Cool
Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact..CORRECT Wink..
That's why you are studying this science theory to come to a FACT.. Grin Roll Eyes

Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible..WOW Cheesy
And who proved this?..

Evolution how did life EVOLVE ..I would think most humans do want to know this answer?..

And that's why humans invented the word EVOLUTION to find out how we come to be..

Because someone thought an invisible sky daddy couldn't of possibly made all this in 6 DAYS Wink..

And as we have BRAINS we thought lets make a science of how we come to be..EVOLUTION ..

Now from wanting to know how we come to be we know want to know EVERYTHING..
How the UNIVERSE STARTED ..

Can we travel around this universe
Are we the only ones in this universe ..

And thanks to DARWIN he made humans more inquisitive to our surroundings and who are we and what have we come from AND also what will we come to be ..

Just so many questions I.E THEORIES that need to be answered and always will
because with science so many new fields to be studied ..

Plus so many new fields not even thought of that will need to be studied because we are evolving
with so many new SCIENCE THEORIES  that all need to be proven to be SO..I.E a FACT..

So Badecker YOU HAVE LOST Cheesy..
And GOD never said anything you did in your own BRAINS  Cheesy..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 22, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
The evidence is clear, as in a February 2009 Gallup Poll, taken on the eve of the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birthday, that reported only 39 percent of Americans say they "believe in the theory of evolution," while a quarter say they do not believe in the theory, and another 36 percent don't have an opinion either way.

The same poll correlated belief in evolution with educational level: 21 percent of people with a high school education or less believed in evolution. That number rose to 41 percent for people with some college attendance, 53 percent for college graduates, and 74 percent for people with a postgraduate education.

Clearly, the level of education has an impact on how people feel about evolution.

Another variable investigated by the same poll was how belief in evolution correlates with church attendance. Of those who believe in evolution, 24 percent go to church weekly, 30 percent go nearly weekly/monthly, and 55 percent seldom or never go.

Not surprisingly, and rather unfortunately, religious belief interferes with people's understanding of what the theory of evolution says.

So you can see that Astargath is a hoax right along with evolution. However, why not believe a religion, right?, even if it is the evolution religion.

Cool

You are adamantly against the things that I say. You are so much against them, that you are against me just for saying them. You show this in your posts. What does this mean? Here's what.

If you could find any rebuttals against the proof that evolution is real, as expressed in my links, you would show them. You would get right into my wording, and show a rebuttal and how it is a rebuttal. You wouldn't sit around rebutting ME. You would rebut the proof that evolution is a fact.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
I do not believe in the theory of evolution , Because the theory is not clear

same to you i do not agree in that theory because I  Believe in Bible  that God created man in his own image not in monkey  . Charles Darwin don't believe in bible that's why he said that man came from monkey
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 21, 2017, 09:53:16 PM

Like light speed..

www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible .

Because under scientific law you have to prove the theory you talk about is fact..

All this space talk is all theories unless we get out there we can theorise all we want but it still not FACT Cheesy Cheesy..

Oh i got a theory and it's real give me funding 100 years later is this theory true well yes it is

Here is where you mess up in the things that you say.

Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact. It might be fact. But so far nobody KNOWS that it is fact.

Evolution is different. Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible, evolution theory is a hoax, right along with saying that evolution is fact.

Just because a bunch of scientists and other people are unwilling to admit that evolution and its theory are a hox, doesn't mean that evolution is NOT a hoax.

Cool
legendary
June 21, 2017, 09:47:50 PM
The evidence is clear, as in a February 2009 Gallup Poll, taken on the eve of the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birthday, that reported only 39 percent of Americans say they "believe in the theory of evolution," while a quarter say they do not believe in the theory, and another 36 percent don't have an opinion either way.

The same poll correlated belief in evolution with educational level: 21 percent of people with a high school education or less believed in evolution. That number rose to 41 percent for people with some college attendance, 53 percent for college graduates, and 74 percent for people with a postgraduate education.

Clearly, the level of education has an impact on how people feel about evolution.

Another variable investigated by the same poll was how belief in evolution correlates with church attendance. Of those who believe in evolution, 24 percent go to church weekly, 30 percent go nearly weekly/monthly, and 55 percent seldom or never go.

Not surprisingly, and rather unfortunately, religious belief interferes with people's understanding of what the theory of evolution says.

So you can see that Astargath is a hoax right along with evolution. However, why not believe a religion, right?, even if it is the evolution religion.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 21, 2017, 04:42:26 AM

legendary
June 20, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

Like light speed..

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
June 20, 2017, 11:24:05 PM
I was kind of amazed by the exchange of ideas here.

Well, for me, evolution remains to be a theory, yes, just that, a theory, until now. I don't know how Charles Darwin became a celebrity scientist right after he theorized that what we are now are different centuries and centuries ago. Perhaps because his idea was sort of radically new? The discovery actually caused a bandwagon mentality among a lot people. The entire world was stirred by his claim. Established religion was terribly shaken to its core. School curricula are challenged. The people's comfort zone was rendered uncomfortable.  

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
June 20, 2017, 11:20:56 PM

Like light speed..

legendary
June 20, 2017, 11:18:05 PM
There isn't one proven instance of evolution around us, ON YOUR FACE Wink..

A simple SPOT evolves where who knows but you know a spot can evolve somewhere on your face..

Evolution means evolve or evolved ..

Also are you saying this youtube video is a lie?..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution in action salamanders▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders

Evolution in Action - California Salamanders - YouTube
Video for evolution in action salamanders▶ 3:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIQFQOCGaI
29 May 2012 - Uploaded by Science For the Win
David Wake, a renowned evolutionary biologist at the University of California, Berkeley, as he explains why .

Proof of evolution that you can find on your body - YouTube
Video for can we see evolution▶ 3:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxu7NEoKC8
17 Mar 2016 - Uploaded by Vox
Proof of evolution that you can find on your body. Vox ... to find signs of our evolutionary history — you can .

YOUR BIBLE BLINDS YOU Grin

There can be many meanings for a word. Here is what I mean when I say evolution.

Evolution in the sense of inanimate material becoming life without some other life causing it to do so, there is no evolution.

Evolution in the sense of one species changing into another, there is no evolution.

In the sense of random happenstance, there is no mutation. Mutations are programmed into the universe through cause and effect just like everything else. Evolution through random happenstance mutation is nonexistent, because there is no random.

If your meaning of the word "evolution" is approximately equal to the word "change," then there is evolution all over the place. But note that scientific evolution doesn't limit itself to the word "change." There is no evolution in the sense that standard evolutionists talk about it.

Cool
There can be many meanings for a word. NOT when you talk about evolution Wink..
3 meanings to the word..

POINT1  EVOLVE meaning what will come or where will it come

POINT2 EVOLVING meaning the thing that come is still in it's process

POINT3 EVOLVED meaning the thing that's come as finished it's process ..

And all 3 points point back to 1 point EVOLUTION Wink..

And Gravity has nothing to do with EVOLUTION because things can evolve without GRAVITY..

Whatever you want to say about it, look at my last post, above. In the sense that I have said, there is no evolution. There are way too many proofs against it.

Cool
But evolution exist everywhere..

Look a theory is not fact in needs to be studied and proved to be fact..

Einstein's gravity theory could be wrong as new theory passes first test ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Was-Einstein-WRONG-gravity-Controversial-new-theory-rewri...
19 Dec 2016 - The new theory, which suggests our understanding of gravity is wrong, is now ... 'But then if you mathematically factor in the fact that Verlinde's

Gravity and dark matter are NOT real, according to theory that would ...
www.express.co.uk › News › Science
10 Nov 2016 - Gravity and dark matter are an illusion, according to a new theory ... is correct, it would essentially disprove Albert Einstein's theory of relativity

Gravity: It's Only a Theory | NCSE
https://ncse.com/library-resource/gravity-its-only-theory
This satirical look at "only a theory" disclaimers imagines what might happen if advocates applied the same logic to the theory of gravitation that they do to the

Einstein's gravity theory could be wrong as new theory passes first test ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Was-Einstein-WRONG-gravity-Controversial-new-theory-rewri...
19 Dec 2016 - This new particle, if it exists, would not fit into the description given by the Standard ... 'We have evidence that this new view of gravity actually agrees with the ... 'At large scales, it seems, gravity just doesn't behave the way

See we English own the world ..
Well we must do because on my globe every country is wrote in ENGLISH so that makes the world
MINE Grin..

So what i say goes..

And a theory is not fact because we don't know the whole truth about this theory to make it FACT..

If you say something is FACT it is SO and a THEORY IS NOT SO..

And yes it was a Greek word Wink

Very clever the Greeks at one time in history ..We humans owe a lot to the GREEKS
You think the EU would let them off with the DEBT because they will never get out of it..

So forget the debt..And let the Greeks start again..You done it for AFRICA Wink.
wiped the debt clean..
legendary
June 20, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

A simple SPOT evolves where who knows but you know a spot can evolve somewhere on your face..

This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders

David Wake, a renowned evolutionary biologist at the University of California, Berkeley, as he explains why .

Proof of evolution that you can find on your body. Vox ... to find signs of our evolutionary history — you can .

There can be many meanings for a word. Here is what I mean when I say evolution.

Evolution in the sense of inanimate material becoming life without some other life causing it to do so, there is no evolution.

Evolution in the sense of one species changing into another, there is no evolution.

In the sense of random happenstance, there is no mutation. Mutations are programmed into the universe through cause and effect just like everything else. Evolution through random happenstance mutation is nonexistent, because there is no random.

If your meaning of the word "evolution" is approximately equal to the word "change," then there is evolution all over the place. But note that scientific evolution doesn't limit itself to the word "change." There is no evolution in the sense that standard evolutionists talk about it.

Cool
3 meanings to the word..

And Gravity has nothing to do with EVOLUTION because things can evolve without GRAVITY..

Whatever you want to say about it, look at my last post, above. In the sense that I have said, there is no evolution. There are way too many proofs against it.

Cool
legendary
June 20, 2017, 10:46:08 PM

Several of you have not read or understood the definitions of scientific theory and scientific law.

You are arguing over definitions of words you do not understand or just outright reject because they don't fit your preconceptions.

A scientific theory is NOT the same as your idea of a theory just being an unknown. Read it again and concentrate on the meaning because you have totally missed it.

There is a gravity law that is the observation of gravity, reduced to mathematics. There is the gravity theory that explains why we observe what is described by the gravity law. This meaning of "theory" is the basis of all science and is tested over and over and over again.

A scientific theory is only a scientific theory by virtue of the tests being so complete that no one can prove holes in it, that is as close to fact as you can get on any topic. All the other religious justification, appealing to unverifiable sources and texts stuff is magical thinking and has zero basis in rooting out facts.

The reality is that the scientific theory of evolution has been proven to hold up under the assault of thousands of experiments attacking its model. It is real. It is factual. If you can prove, via independently testable experiments that it is not true then you will be considered one of the greatest scientists that ever lived.

Creationism on the other hand can not stand up to any sort of testing and in many cases can not even be tested, it is by definition NOT science. Arguing as if it is science, on an equal footing to be discussed along with other scientific study is a damned lie.

You are all entitled to your own opinions of course but you are not entitled to your own facts and when you argue using scientific language but ignoring the accepted meanings of that language you aren't even trying to communicate, you are just shouting into the void to avoid looking at reality.

Like light speed..
legendary
June 20, 2017, 10:41:17 PM

Cool
3 meanings to the word..

legendary
June 20, 2017, 10:39:34 PM

Several of you have not read or understood the definitions of scientific theory and scientific law.

You are arguing over definitions of words you do not understand or just outright reject because they don't fit your preconceptions.

A scientific theory is NOT the same as your idea of a theory just being an unknown. Read it again and concentrate on the meaning because you have totally missed it.

There is a gravity law that is the observation of gravity, reduced to mathematics. There is the gravity theory that explains why we observe what is described by the gravity law. This meaning of "theory" is the basis of all science and is tested over and over and over again.

A scientific theory is only a scientific theory by virtue of the tests being so complete that no one can prove holes in it, that is as close to fact as you can get on any topic. All the other religious justification, appealing to unverifiable sources and texts stuff is magical thinking and has zero basis in rooting out facts.

The reality is that the scientific theory of evolution has been proven to hold up under the assault of thousands of experiments attacking its model. It is real. It is factual. If you can prove, via independently testable experiments that it is not true then you will be considered one of the greatest scientists that ever lived.

Creationism on the other hand can not stand up to any sort of testing and in many cases can not even be tested, it is by definition NOT science. Arguing as if it is science, on an equal footing to be discussed along with other scientific study is a damned lie.

You are all entitled to your own opinions of course but you are not entitled to your own facts and when you argue using scientific language but ignoring the accepted meanings of that language you aren't even trying to communicate, you are just shouting into the void to avoid looking at reality.

When you research rebuttals against evolution, you find many points that evolution theory has not overcome. Why hasn't evolution theory overcome them? Because evolution theory doesn't even take them into account.

Three simple rebuttals that destroy evolution are:
1. Probability math, combined with the way things happen;
2. Irreducible Complexity;
3. No visible/provable missing link fossils.

There are many more. They are not religious except in the sense that there is religion in everything that people do.

Explanations that try to rebut the rebuttals are so convoluted that if they were added to evolution theory, they would immediately destroy the whole evolution idea.

This makes evolution theory quite acceptable as far as it goes. But it is sci-fi acceptable only, because it doesn't fit the real world.

The attempts of science to make things that are not real into reality, is why the word "theory" has become as convoluted as it has between regular theory and science theory.

A house of cards may be structurally strong if there is no force that acts against it. That is the way evolution theory is.
Stand it up next to reality, and it fails miserably.

Cool
legendary
June 20, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

Cool
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
June 20, 2017, 10:07:13 PM

legendary
June 20, 2017, 09:43:17 PM
Science:

1. Hypothesis - a reasonable guess about something that you have observed or that you know. Must be testable.

2. Theory - one or more hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. A scientific theory by this definition is considered by scientists to be true and factual. A single failed test immediately removes the theory from being called a "theory".

3. Law - description of a repeatedly observed phenomenon, NOT why and NOT what causes it. Usually expressed in the simplest mathematical terms possible. Laws do not turn into theories, and vice versa.

Note theories in the scientific sense, not the everyday-language sense, are the highest form of certainty in science.
Also note there is the Law of Gravity (thanks Newton) and the Theory of Gravity (thanks Einstein).

. A scientific theory by this definition is considered by scientists to be true and factual..

Who ever is a scientist if you say a theory is true and fact your not a SCIENTIST..

And no your not one.. Wink

But, gravity itself is observed and used both by scientists and non-scientists all over the world, continually, all the time. The theory of gravity only tries to explain how and why gravity exists. In other words, gravity is fact while gravity theory is not yet known to be fact.

At the same time, nobody knows if he is living in evolution. All the things that are suggested to be evolution can be attributed to things other than evolution. Along with this, evolution theory is not known to be the way that all this unknown evolution might work.

What you get is:
Gravity = fact;
Gravity theory = unknown to be factual;
Evolution = unknown to be factual;
Evolution theory = unknown to be factual.

There is no comparison. Evolution is completely unknown. When you Google things like "evolution fallacies," you can plainly see that there is easily enough question about evolution to show that it is at best, unknown. However, some of the hits show why evolution is impossible.

Cool
A theory is not FACT Angry Cheesy
And gravity is not an absolute fact it still really is a THEORY .. Wink

When something becomes fact then you know it to be TRUE..

Gravity is still not real FACT..

Gravity is fact. It is the name we give the force that causes things to fall. We don't know why it works, but it is fact so strongly that it is called a scientific law.

When you go outside at night, and try to jump to the moon, you can't do it. Why? Gravity stops you. Gravity is all over the place. It is factual.

Cool
We don't know why it works, Wink THEORY not fact..

How do you know we wont call it something else as time goes on ..
Might not be called gravity anymore ..

Like someones theory on gravity is all wrong and they need to change the word to
well your guess is as good as mine because Gravity is still a THEORY ..

Why go to all that trouble... waiting for time to go by so that you can change the word. Just go to a different language, and the word is different right now. However, even though the word is different, the force of gravity has not changed. Gravity is fact/scientific law. Using the word "gravity" is not.

Cool
Gravity is fact/scientific law. BUT IT'S NOT..It's a THEORY ..

I am sorry to mess your god theory up because you always mention Isaac newton as proof of your god  BUT  gravity is just a THEORY until proven to be absolute fact..

With quantum mechanics many things might need to be changed..
Still early but just a THEORY ..So not fact..

Let me repeat for you.

What you get is:
Gravity = fact;
Evolution = unknown to be factual;

Cool
Like this you mean.. Grin

Gravity = fact;
Evolution = fact..

Evolution i have a theory very possible theory ..

An alien race made this earth and planted us to evolve ..
Found a star spun a rock and planted living things so it could evolve ..
Or aliens find a planet and seeded it with life and here we are today..

Or this is all a dream ..
Or this is a computer game like the SIMS ..
Or we live on a MASSIVE EYE BALL and it could be your god.
deep i know just smoked some lovely weed.. Grin

Or what about time is 1 hour 1 hour it could be 50 years
Or 50 years could be 1 second..

And with SCIENCE not GOD we will try to understand life because it helps us live on FOREVER
with a bit of LUCK.. Wink

There isn't one proven instance of evolution around us,
that cannot be applied to something else, like cause and effect.

But gravity is all around us and used everyday by everyone.

Cause and effect nullifies evolution, but it supports gravity.

However, I respect that you have formed you own non-scientific religion, and that you express what you think you believe.

Cool

Jump to: