Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 202. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 26, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and honestly, opinions don't really have much worth, but can be entertaining at times.

If someones opinions don't have much worth then how do we have all what we have today?..

I mean if i invented something i was right and everyone else is wrong Wink..

So peoples opinions do MATTER  Grin..

To discuss my opinion on a scientific matter and many opinions have been right over another opinion..

SO THEY DO MATTER..

What does inventing something have to do with your opinion? 99.9% of people are useless and meaningless, we are here because a few smart people happen to discover or create new things like computers or discover gravity and how it works.
Now off you go again..

Seven things that don't make sense about gravity | New Scientist
https://www.newscientist.com/round.../seven-things-that-dont-make-sense-about-gravi...
Yet look a little closer, and the certainties start to float away, revealing gravity as the most
puzzling and least understood of the four fundamental forces of nature.

9 Scientists Who Dispute Theory of Gravity - The Epoch Times
www.theepochtimes.com/n3/589863-9-scientists-who-dispute-the...gravity/full/
8 Jun 2016 - The conventional understanding of gravity just doesn't seem to fit with what ... LaViolette traced this field of research back to Nikola Tesla in the 19th .... “We've known for a long time gravity doesn't exist,” Dr. Verlinde told the .

Because someones opinion on how something works is not the same as someone else's ..
And to invent you would have to know how something works for you to invent it..

99.9% of people are useless  Undecided     way to high Grin

So why so much IMMIGRATION? Angry Angry Grin..

Oh 99% will be useless if robots take over many jobs..

UNIVERSAL INCOME FOR ALL Grin..

So lets bring this UNIVERSAL INCOME to every human..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 26, 2017, 04:56:37 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and honestly, opinions don't really have much worth, but can be entertaining at times.

If someones opinions don't have much worth then how do we have all what we have today?..

To discuss my opinion on a scientific matter and many opinions have been right over another opinion..

SO THEY DO MATTER..

What does inventing something have to do with your opinion? 99.9% of people are useless and meaningless, we are here because a few smart people happen to discover or create new things like computers or discover gravity and how it works.

The invented sci-fi evolution theory matters. It helps direct people away from Heaven towards Hell.

Cool
legendary
June 26, 2017, 04:55:03 PM
Let's discuss some actual videos about evolution shall we?

Types of Mutation part I

In his 32nd classroom science video on evolution, Aron describes the basic principle behind evolution... specifically Mutations

He describes the difference between a Point mutation (silent, missense, nonsense, substitution, insertion, deletion), and a Frameshift mutation (insertion, deletion)

The evidence he presents in just this single 7-minute video is overwhelming for evolution

Do you have any evidence to support your opinion that evolution is a hoax?

Why is this thread even here? If you don't understand evolution, just watch Aron's 32+ video series

Now let's look again at the science law/principle that shows us what mutation really is... cause and effect. Mutations are programmed into the universe. The act according to cause and effect. They follow the physics laws of the universe. They are programmed to happen, just like some people have been programmed to think that evolution is a random chance thing, while others understand that it is all programming.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 26, 2017, 04:50:19 PM

SO THEY DO MATTER..

legendary
June 26, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

SO THEY DO MATTER..
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 02:37:43 PM
It's a good thing the "Theory of Gravity" is just a guess, and it isn't useful for any calculations or predicting future events...

If only Gravity wasn't a "just a theory"... we might send a rocket to the moon... damn shame it's only a Theory of Gravity (BAZINGA!)

Theory means it is proven to be reliable, useful, predictable of future events, and has stood the test of time against any opposition (like BADlogic)

It literally doesn't get better than Theory of Gravity or Theory of Evolution... a scientific theory can be used as if it were a fact, and all your calculations and predictions will work 100% of the time (if they didn't work 100% of the time, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, or scrapped as just plain wrong... a theory means it is correct and works)

Unlike religion, science can admit to being wrong... if it were wrong, it would correct the mistake, and formulate a better working model

The Theory of Evolution is the current best working model, and it has been proven correct, reliable, and predictive of the future...

If you think you can come up with a better model to fit the evidence, by all means try... but crying because you don't agree with facts is just childish

However, science theories are not known to be all-inclusive in their fields. That means that even though the theories work, that there are additional aspects of the nature and reality that the theories don't talk about, that actually fall into the classification of things the theory is talking about. If these were examined, they might even destroy the whole theory for a different one. That's part of the reason why theories are still theories.

In addition, just because an engineer applies a theory to the job, doesn't mean he is applying the job to the theory. The theory may have good points that the engineer finds don't quite work practically enough to make his project work. So he tweaks his project to make it work. The theory was a good start-point. But the theory has actually failed, even though the engineer instinctively does his project tweaking without at all tweaking the theory.

Cool

It's fine that people question evolution or any other scientific theory. What I find stupid is that 99.99% of the people who deny evolution are creationists, like you. They deny a scientific theory because they believe in God and that he created everything with literally no proof, evidence. Creationism is not even a scientific theory, not even a hypothesis, it's just made up shit and yet you think that is true.

It's like magic Smiley

And once you start questioning the magic, it's not mesmerizing anymore.  The wizard needs to stay behind the curtain for it to remain fun.

Look at how hard it would be to sell creationism to someone that is an adult and didn't grow up with it.  As soon as you say there was a boy born of a virgin, you'd get a raised eyebrow and a giggle and that would probably be the end of the sales pitch.  And if we flip it around, imagine someone that went to *insert religious building* X times a month for all of childhood.  There's an echo chamber that is going to be almost equally hard to break.  You mention evolution and red flags will be going off because it doesn't align with *insert religious text* that I've read X times and believe 100%.

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 26, 2017, 01:16:01 PM
Let's discuss some actual videos about evolution shall we?

Types of Mutation part I

In his 32nd classroom science video on evolution, Aron describes the basic principle behind evolution... specifically Mutations

He describes the difference between a Point mutation (silent, missense, nonsense, substitution, insertion, deletion), and a Frameshift mutation (insertion, deletion)

The evidence he presents in just this single 7-minute video is overwhelming for evolution

Do you have any evidence to support your opinion that evolution is a hoax?

Why is this thread even here? If you don't understand evolution, just watch Aron's 32+ video series
legendary
June 26, 2017, 09:57:04 AM
It's a good thing the "Theory of Gravity" is just a guess, and it isn't useful for any calculations or predicting future events...

If only Gravity wasn't a "just a theory"... we might send a rocket to the moon... damn shame it's only a Theory of Gravity (BAZINGA!)

Theory means it is proven to be reliable, useful, predictable of future events, and has stood the test of time against any opposition (like BADlogic)

It literally doesn't get better than Theory of Gravity or Theory of Evolution... a scientific theory can be used as if it were a fact, and all your calculations and predictions will work 100% of the time (if they didn't work 100% of the time, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, or scrapped as just plain wrong... a theory means it is correct and works)

Unlike religion, science can admit to being wrong... if it were wrong, it would correct the mistake, and formulate a better working model

The Theory of Evolution is the current best working model, and it has been proven correct, reliable, and predictive of the future...

If you think you can come up with a better model to fit the evidence, by all means try... but crying because you don't agree with facts is just childish

However, science theories are not known to be all-inclusive in their fields. That means that even though the theories work, that there are additional aspects of the nature and reality that the theories don't talk about, that actually fall into the classification of things the theory is talking about. If these were examined, they might even destroy the whole theory for a different one. That's part of the reason why theories are still theories.

In addition, just because an engineer applies a theory to the job, doesn't mean he is applying the job to the theory. The theory may have good points that the engineer finds don't quite work practically enough to make his project work. So he tweaks his project to make it work. The theory was a good start-point. But the theory has actually failed, even though the engineer instinctively does his project tweaking without at all tweaking the theory.

Cool

It's fine that people question evolution or any other scientific theory. What I find stupid is that 99.99% of the people who deny evolution are creationists, like you. They deny a scientific theory because they believe in God and that he created everything with literally no proof, evidence. Creationism is not even a scientific theory, not even a hypothesis, it's just made up shit and yet you think that is true.

The very interesting thing is that evolutionists show that they need something to believe in. That's why they elevate the evolution science fiction to reality in their minds.

The more evolution theory removes the holes/flaws/weaknesses/bugs/failings/faults between its parts - within itself - the more it furthers itself into science fiction with regard to reality.

With regard to the basic principle of cause and effect alone, evolution is so utterly impossible as to make its believers a laughing stock.

Don't want to accept creation? Don't. Join the countless numbers of people of the past who haven't been able to figure anything else out. Or, continue to play the fool by trying to make fictional evolution into reality.

Cool
June 26, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

Cool

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
June 26, 2017, 04:59:35 AM
That is also my question about evolution of man that's why i don't believe it actually not just the evolution everything i believe more on religion explanation than scientific explanation about creation and evolution.
legendary
June 26, 2017, 04:38:13 AM

Cool
legendary
June 26, 2017, 04:02:41 AM
If you think you can come up with a better model to fit the evidence, by all means try..                OK I WILL HAVE A GO my friend..
Let me know what you thinks Grin..

Use the 2 words together SCIENCE THEORY and SCIENCE FACT..

We use science theories to come up with science facts and then we use science facts to come up with science theories..

Now if i ask you what have you discovered you would say we have some scientific facts and me the average joe would thinks oh they have discovered something that's real ..

Now if you said to me i have discovered a scientific theory i would think well he as come up with an idea a guess on something that needs more
studying..

Now why i say this is because imagine you want funding and you said i have a scientific fact i would think well he must have something that's real
and i can see touch smell hear and taste it so yes i will fund this project..

Now when you say it's a theory i can say well he just guessing and using scientific facts and maths but it not real yet so i will wait and not fund this project yet until proven to be a fact what he guesses or a hunch..

Now the trouble with today is many many SCIENTIST are using the word science theory to say the work they do is FACT when really they are scamming the people out of money to get funds..

Oh yes i got a science theory BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ...Oh is it true ..OH YES it's a science theory so it's 100% fact..

So i say use the 2 meanings SCIENCE FACT and SCIENCE THEORY..

Oh i got a science theory and i ended up with a science fact..

Like evolution is science fact..

Because 100% we evolved from this planet so now we know we evolved EVOLUTION becomes science fact..

So now we use science fact I.E evolution to come up with science theories about evolution..

Then you can so no that's science fact or no that's just a science theory..

And then we will know what is actual fact and not a theory..I.E REAL ..

I REST MY CASE.. Grin
legendary
June 26, 2017, 02:56:56 AM

a scientific theory can be used as if it were a fact, and all your calculations and predictions will work 100% of the time[/b] (if they didn't work 100% of the time, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, or scrapped as just plain wrong..

would be downgraded to a hypothesis, or scrapped as just plain wrong..SO WHO IS RIGHT?..

there are several theories of gravity that attempt to make sense of what we know: Newton’s universal law of gravitation, Einstein’s general theory of relativity, modified Newtonian dynamics,

3 calculations now someone MUST BE WRONG?..
So that means 2 will be threw in the BIN          but is it 100% accurate NOT EVEN CLOSE..

Now what about this if it's all been calculated who is wrong HERE?..

which theory explains it — microevolution, macroevolution, speciation, microbial evolution, or chemical evolution..

Now if only one turns out to be true or none 5 different fields have been studying LIES..
But good thing about studying things always fall onto something by ACCIDENT which turn out to be FACT and not a theory..

But ok your right BUT I STILL thinks your wrong..Why because it hurts my mind..

calculations are not THEORIES if using math to do the calculations they be fact..

imagine you think of an explosion that could happen somewhere anywhere so you do the maths

it explodes 20 meters away so you do the MATH then you come up with factual calculations which you think is true..
The math might be right BUT your guess where the eplosion might be totally wrong and might not even be an explosion..

So now the maths is wrong even though the calculations are right it's all still wrong..

But you say what you say About science theory and it says your right BUT i still thinks your all wrong..

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 26, 2017, 02:54:19 AM

That's why evolution is not science, they can't admit it's just a creation of imagination.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 26, 2017, 02:15:36 AM

legendary
June 26, 2017, 02:05:08 AM
Oh, yes. That's right. You are so good. The dictionary has told me what religion means. From Dictionary.com
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:
the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

3. the body of persons adhering to a particular set of beliefs and practices:
a world council of religions

4. the life or state of a monk, nun, etc.:
to enter religion.

5. the practice of religious beliefs; ritual observance of faith.

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

7. religions, Archaic. religious rites:
painted priests performing religions deep into the night.

8. Archaic. strict faithfulness; devotion:
a religion to one's vow.

Did you notice #6 in the definition? I don't mean that the others don't necessarily fit the evolution religion. But #6 fits it nicely.

If evolution were at all truthful, it might barely slip out from under being a religion. But as I have shown you over and over, evolution is fake. It only exists in the minds of those who desire to believe in it. Evolution... a classic example of religion.

Cool

Ethics or conscience has nothing to do with evolution tho. No one ''believes'' in evolution like you believe in the Bible, scientists support evolution because there is evidence for it, they don't just simply believe it like religious people do, get your shit together lol.

In very simple terms, evolution works like this. Scientists have examined at the world around us. They have invented a story about a certain way that things in nature fit together. They have called their story evolution.

Their story fits together quite well. But, there are two basic areas that they are leaving out, to keep their evolution story strong. These are:
1. Everything in the evolution story can be applied to other things. The things of evolution can be explained as parts of at least one other story that is not evolution;
2. Evolution people have ignored or inappropriately talked away the things that show that their evolution story is impossible.

Evolution is a hoax, designed by scientific people who need to dazzle the general public, so that they can make money off them. That's evolution in a nutshell.

Cool

No, darwin looked around the world and tried to explain it, now the science back then wasn't as advanced as it is today and he didn't really have many tools to test it, however now, we do have the tools to test it thanks to many different sciences like biology, genetics, etc etc which all show that evolution is real.

"No" what? We hadn't been talking about Darwin. Science starting with Darwin (and actually before) thought there was evidence for evolution. Sure they weren't advanced back then as we are. But science has proven evolution impossible the more science looks at it.

It's as I said in my previous post 1 and 2. We found out what Darwin had a difficult time in determining... that evolution is impossible in the real world.

Evolution is just another big hoax.

Cool
June 25, 2017, 11:33:56 AM
Oh, yes. That's right. You are so good. The dictionary has told me what religion means. From Dictionary.com
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

1. a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

2. a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:

to enter religion.

6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:

a religion to one's vow.

Did you notice #6 in the definition? I don't mean that the others don't necessarily fit the evolution religion. But #6 fits it nicely.

If evolution were at all truthful, it might barely slip out from under being a religion. But as I have shown you over and over, evolution is fake. It only exists in the minds of those who desire to believe in it. Evolution... a classic example of religion.

Cool

Ethics or conscience has nothing to do with evolution tho. No one ''believes'' in evolution like you believe in the Bible, scientists support evolution because there is evidence for it, they don't just simply believe it like religious people do, get your shit together lol.

In very simple terms, evolution works like this. Scientists have examined at the world around us. They have invented a story about a certain way that things in nature fit together. They have called their story evolution.

Their story fits together quite well. But, there are two basic areas that they are leaving out, to keep their evolution story strong. These are:
1. Everything in the evolution story can be applied to other things. The things of evolution can be explained as parts of at least one other story that is not evolution;
2. Evolution people have ignored or inappropriately talked away the things that show that their evolution story is impossible.

Evolution is a hoax, designed by scientific people who need to dazzle the general public, so that they can make money off them. That's evolution in a nutshell.

Cool

No, darwin looked around the world and tried to explain it, now the science back then wasn't as advanced as it is today and he didn't really have many tools to test it, however now, we do have the tools to test it thanks to many different sciences like biology, genetics, etc etc which all show that evolution is real.
legendary
June 25, 2017, 09:07:01 AM
religion
[ri-lij-uh n]

noun

to enter religion.

a religion to one's vow.

Cool

Cool
June 25, 2017, 06:05:02 AM
legendary
June 24, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
OK Badecker you believe what you want to believe  Wink..

I give up ..
And i give up on that a science theory is fact EVEN though it's not Grin

We come from a single point what don't you get about coming from a single point in time?..

Rewind our solar system and you would see we come from a single point..

Now the point is we come from a single point means we evolved from that single point ..
That's the point. You don't know that we came from a single point. You have no proof for it. Nobody does. The best of their ideas and theories have too many holes and potential holes to know that we came from a single point, or that it was an evolution thing.

Stick a banger in dog shit and when it explodes the dog shit spreads everywhere
but you knew from the beginning what point the dog shit started from..

Well imagine the big bag like one big DOG SHIT with a banger in it Wink..

Now over time the DOG SHIT grew creatures on it where and how is still getting theorised
but we know we come from a single point because the universe is expanding with stars and planets..

I.E EXPLODING DOG SHIT spreading everywhere after the banger goes BANG..

Now does that explain it any better Grin..
That explains dog shit. But why do you suggest big bang or something like it when you don't know? How do you know? Were you there? Do you have a time viewer? Don't you simoply think like you do because you want to, or because somebody else convinced you to think like that?

Now i have had enough now about this subject I AM DONE no more thanks ..

You just believe in FAIRY TALES i will believe in fact and TRUTH..

Show me and i will believe..
Same with science..PROVE IT..

Your evolution fairy tale is kinda enough for me. When you spread it without knowing why it might exist that way, you are spreading a hoax. The evolution hoax.

You certainly are welcome to believe your religion. But that is all that evolution is for you or anybody.

Cool
Your evolution fairy tale is kinda enough for me.
Last time because i need to ask you this QUESTION..

Do you want to know how we come to be ?
How life started how we become to be who we are ?..

Well that's the QUESTION how did we evolve Which means EVOLUTION THEORIES..

We theorise how we come to be..

And we do know the we are expanding I.E spreading out..
Go and buy a telescope and look at the universe ..

You can observed galaxies moving away from Earth.
NOT A LIE you can see it with your own eyes..
Fact the farther away a galaxy is the faster it is moving away from us..

So now you know for fact we are spreading out and expanding into the vastness of the universe..

Now good luck with your god because all the oh god oh god will not help you in anyway what so ever..

But if you think it does then GOOD LUCK to you .. Grin
Jump to: