Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 19. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I like a lot, I like the top ten in the market. But I prefer the basic chain, such as ADA, AE. Too much I like, I think their future value is very expensive。
As we are here in crypto world to hug the great opportunity of earnings that bitcoin brings and we know that bitcoin is the best and strongest coin in crypto but still I will not set aside that Altcoins also gives good earnings like of that bitcoin, like me I will always check all new ICO to select coin for investment as what I always did.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I like a lot, I like the top ten in the market. But I prefer the basic chain, such as ADA, AE. Too much I like, I think their future value is very expensive。
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
It appears that if Bitcoin is restricted in a nation, at that point undoubtedly all crypto is likewise denied. In any case, on the off chance that it were illegal due to secrecy, possibly an altcoin like Ripple would have the capacity to get an opportunity to speak to a settlement framework rapidly and inexpensively.
Activity: 60
It is very difficult to determine which  is the best. There are over 700 alternative cryptocurrencies. Still, not all of them can be perceived as something that is valuable and only a few of them are worthy of considering. But I think Ethereum or Litecoin will suffice.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
I think the bitcoin ban is only temporary because basically a bitcoin is one of the most positive currencies. If any banned bitcoin, no one will be able to replace, because altcoin will also stop.
Activity: 160
If bitcoin is banned, the entire encrypted community may be stagnant, and there is not a single project that can replace bitcoin, and ETH doesn't have such a big energy.
Activity: 345
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Besides Bitcoin, I like EOS the most. Because it is a very famous altcoin and highly appreciated by experts.
In my own opinion, EOS has taken a great and independent step. It is creating its own platform with an estimated 35% market share of the Crypto market. It is a great strategy and investing in EOS will be a wise decision.
Activity: 38
With the exception of bitcoin, I would like to go for ethereum, on the grounds that ethereum is to some degree like bitcoin on account of it's benefit potential and it prevalence. Etereum is likewise developing quickly and it is more affordable and spare.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin ia still the number one coin. In this time no other coin can defeat the value of bitcoin. It's crypro exchange is still bigger than those other coins. Maybe someday there are coins that can defeat the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
from my deep sight, bitcoin is the future of currency which answered many question related to the technology of currency with blockchain technology and cryptography. too complex to bann bitcoin as cryptocurrency benchmark, even if we find competitors wich acknowledged by some goverments, no one can deny the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
Apart from Bitcoin i preffer ETHG, its easily one of the best coins there are in the crypto market, and the promise its showing is quite good, the rate at which its developing is quite rapid,  an maybe someday in the near future it might claim the top spot in the market, There are other promising coins to But eth IS a step ahead of most of them
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

The basic and most credible ones like ethereum though I have random altcoins from my previous bounty campaign rewards and airdrops. I also primarily hold minex coins in my altcoins portfolio aside from ethereum since I like how its parking system works.
Activity: 295
I think this coin is not existing at the moment, and it would be blockchain.4,5,6 etc... generation. BTC is the MOST popular and has hugest market cap, it will be not so easy to overtake it
Activity: 266
Just tell us!

As for me since bitcoin is the most popular digital currency and when it gets banned i must say that i will replace by altcoin because is was the next digital currency like also bitcoin. Altcoin consider as the second most popular coin and its advantages is also liked nor face like bitcoin also. That would i know.
Activity: 69
I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin's analogue . Since it is more common, and relevant in the world .
Activity: 182
I really like the work of many crypto currency. Including Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO. Now the market provides many worthy crypts. In which you can safely invest. The main thing is always to read the forecasts and the growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
This is certainly unlikely, but if it happens, I definitely choose etherium, and now I'm slowly moving to it!
Activity: 140
in my mind, if I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is of high value. I prefer to make long-term investments, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am more suited to invest in some relatively high-value cryptocurrencies. And they are also suitable coins to make for long-term investments.

Activity: 45
But bitcoin, I rather to like to go for ethereum, in light of the fact that ethereum is something auxiliary to bitcoin, and they resembled a ruler of all cryptographic money, on the grounds that bitcoin is as yet the lord of all crypto. So it regards contribute ethereum likewise rather than bitcoin. Since those two crypto's coin are known as great coin in cryptographic money business, so if no other decision to contribute aside from bitcoin then go for ethereum.
Activity: 112
ETH for long term coz its safe investment, neo might be my second choice, if any good news come from China, Neo will explode ...

I've been hearing this about NEO for some time but is it really going to rise that much?
Pages:
Jump to: