Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange asking to Login thru Facebook - page 7. (Read 6883 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 14, 2019, 07:10:46 AM

By next year we shall see the result of the Libra development and if its going to be a successful launch, do you think one day we shall see a facebook login button on exchanges like binance? Would you login to it?  Grin  I have seen this on websites like medium.com. Worse is taht not only binance but also kraken and bittrex  Grin

There's a possibility that it could happen, but we can opt not to do this every website that has Facebook integration can have other ways to sign up and log in, they just want to make it for first time user to sign up and log in, but if this happens I will never use that option.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 14, 2019, 06:34:30 AM
Totally wrong location for a discussion like that.

Where must this be located?  Moving this from Marketplace > Currency exchange to Altcoin discussion after all this involves Libra.

We will witness this, it's inevitable. Those exchanges which are going for large cooperation with Facebook and their Libra project will probably add such feature. Facebook is a supreme champion in gaining personal data of their users, data which could be very useful also for cryptocurrencies exchanges. And furthermore, it will have an impact on adaption of cryptocurrencies - Facebook is going to play a huge role here and personally I'm not happy with it.

We have no problem with adoption, its the privacy that is going to matter most in the future.

And I think bitcointalk forum might just lose audience too. Right now there are bounty hunters earning here but if facebook libra runs later on, we might be seeing more crypto ads running on facebook than here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 1651
Merit: 863
July 03, 2019, 04:57:17 PM
Totally wrong location for a discussion like that.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 03, 2019, 11:48:40 AM
We will witness this, it's inevitable. Those exchanges which are going for large cooperation with Facebook and their Libra project will probably add such feature. Facebook is a supreme champion in gaining personal data of their users, data which could be very useful also for cryptocurrencies exchanges. And furthermore, it will have an impact on adaption of cryptocurrencies - Facebook is going to play a huge role here and personally I'm not happy with it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
July 03, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

By next year we shall see the result of the Libra development and if its going to be a successful launch, do you think one day we shall see a facebook login button on exchanges like binance? Would you login to it?  Grin  I have seen this on websites like medium.com. Worse is taht not only binance but also kraken and bittrex  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: