Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 70. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
July 04, 2018, 10:44:08 PM
Be active in the groups you are in check the graphs and start your decision. Holding can be risky but can bear a good fruit yet sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry and sell.

holding also must be active in the community, because that is where we can get information about what we maintain.
decisions must always be made to minimize the occurrence, hold if you are sure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 04, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Nowadays the best thing to do is hold a coin since all altcoins and tokens have fallen on their prices so the work of many people they buy is much and they begin to hold until it increases the amount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 10:41:23 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

In my opinion to you. Keep holding your coin from aidrop once you recieve it until the price of it hit to the highest level. Most of airdrop participant aee dumper once they recieve the token allted to them and once they sell the token it can cause price dump in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 10:35:49 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Depends on the price and my current need at the moment. If I needed some funds and the coin is already listed in exchanges then I might exchange it but if I don't need some funds then I would hold it until such time the team would be able to carry out the project so that I can see what would be its true value. If the coin is hype then I would sell it and when the price goes down and the team is still active then I might buy some again because it may become valuable in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
Be active in the groups you are in check the graphs and start your decision. Holding can be risky but can bear a good fruit yet sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry and sell.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
For me i never join any airdrop but signature campaign after i got my token from it im gonna hold it for so many long months until it increase so much. Because if i trade it too early well i waste my profits in that way so i hold it until in increase.
Activity: 345
July 04, 2018, 10:13:18 PM
some people withhold their assets and some exchange it with another coin, it all makes sense and no problem, while you still benefit from the exchange of different assets.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
if it is just a small amount i got from airdrop i would exchange it and if it is from bounty campaigns, it depends on the coin if i will exchange it or hold it until the price goes high.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
Activity: 152
July 04, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
I think personally, We have to keep our currency for profit but if you want to trade this with another coin,
then you should choose a stable coin and that will yield your profit in the future.

Activity: 201
July 04, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

For me, if you don't really need money for urgent matters, i suggest you to keep holding it until the value rises up. You have to always check the marketprice too. if the market is still low, do not sell it.
you can sell your coins when the marketprice is high. You can get some profit from it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 04, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
It is depend on which airdrop coin you got ? If the airdrop is shitcoin sell it while you can or you will never possibly can sell it. But the airdrop is like bitsend airdrop or deep union last year you need to hold it untill year 2021 so you can sell it with very good price. For your information : ripple and stellar was an airdrop coin when it is first launch in 2014 and now both coin worth billion in marketcap.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
sell half, keep half. my goal is to earn first, and then earn on long-term growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Not all airdrop tokens gotten are traded immediately. Some do not list early and even after listing sometimes, the price might be ridiculous. Also, before dumping any airdrop token immediately after listing, try to study the project first. There are some airdrop tokens that worth holding.
Activity: 363
July 04, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
It depends on its value at the time of exchange. I will wait for the right price to sell, but there are good coin platforms, good team I will keep them
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 04, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
To be honest, I have a Token from some Airdrop, and I have not sold it until now, because I'm sure someday the token value will be more valuable if later token is not feasible I will not panic because the Token I got for free at first
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 04, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Now very few coins come for the airdrop and on the stock exchanges they are practically worthless and it is best to keep them
Activity: 420
July 04, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
[/quote

https://coinairdrops.com/
Just knowing that the value of coins from AirDrop is good enough then you can exchange it immediately upon receipt. Remember that those are free , a rewards from any campaign you worked with. If you could hold  them when the value of that coins rise up , something is better , you Will  get  more  than what you expect. If you have patience to wait , then hold them  on your trusted wallet.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
July 04, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
Hold your airdrops tokens especially if it is potential and will rise soon. Sell immediately if you know the team didn't do any dedication to do their job to make the project more progressive. Hold the worthy coins and sell the unworthy.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
I look at the development of the project and the team. If they conclude partnership agreements, attract the audience to their project, then I leave these coins. If there are no developments, then it is better to sell, while not losing at all in price
Yes, I agree with your suggestion, if the token has a very good future from your research, you can hold for as long as you can make good profit but if it doesn't have all this potential, I believe you should sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: