Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 71. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
Always hold your coins if they have strong project and wait for the project to fully functional as per their road map and then you get maximum value of your coin. Some airdrops dumped after some time but good coins with strong projects always create value in long run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 07:34:07 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

If you want to hear my opinion regarding this free tokens then if i can gain a profit for it then im gonna exchange it right away but of course if the value isnt that high and no profit at all, hold it until the time comes that its value is profitable enough to exchange.

Taking profit is one thing you need to known in crypto world why? Because the market a risky is only a short period of time that profit can turn to nothing, but not all airdrop are have a exchange site in the market so if theres an exchange site then go sell your reward and turn to money not to nothing!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

If you want to hear my opinion regarding this free tokens then if i can gain a profit for it then im gonna exchange it right away but of course if the value isnt that high and no profit at all, hold it until the time comes that its value is profitable enough to exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 04, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
To hold or not to hold always depends on the specificity of the project.The best is to have a longterm holding, especiallyif you have something extra like dividends. I recently invested in LCS exchange (Localcoinswap)and will hold tokens for sure because once it launches in August the price will go higher.No need to exchange after bounty.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 04, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
it all depends on your needs, if you need profit quickly then sell. Most importantly in my opinion, we first see the project from telegram group, roadmap or discord, whether there is a possibility of the coin rise or not. For me most airdrop will not last long in the market, and for me once I get the coin from airdrop I immediately sell so there is a price in the market, different from the coin obtained from bounty, I always hodl.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 07:08:38 AM
It depends on what the technique you are going to do inorder for you to have a profit after you do such thing. You have the right to decide because that coins is yours.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
A hold is a key factor in whether or not you succeed. If you constantly get caught up in a market that is down, it's the worst thing to do, and your income goes down.
Activity: 476
July 04, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
I look at the development of the project and the team. If they conclude partnership agreements, attract the audience to their project, then I leave these coins. If there are no developments, then it is better to sell, while not losing at all in price
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:03:58 AM
the results for my direct selling has always been when it already has a price. the faster the sell, of course, the price is still higher than in waiting for too long. Indeed the result is not huge, but little by little will certainly be gathered and at least a bus used for the capital. more profit more if bought more crypto has the potential in addition to the results of the airdrop.
Activity: 324
July 04, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
I will say this: both are suitable. It is necessary to exchange coins for perspective and keep them as long as possible, so that later spent a long time to compensate for a good profit. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
on airdrop is usually distributed a few coins sense to sell them right there. I think it is better to leave them for six months or even a year, then maybe this one will pan out
what makes us need to leave him? can airdrop harm us ? because I see registering airdrop is very easy, it only takes us 5 minutes, and after that we just need to wait without having to do something
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!
July 04, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

It is more of a question about what the general purpose and significance of an Airdrop is? Preferably will like to fulfill the purpose of getting the free coins. If holding the free coins from Airdrops will be rewarded through something like PoS, then hold it to support the coins/tokens and receive even more over time.

Activity: 304
July 04, 2018, 03:13:23 AM
 I believe that this is 100% depending on the project that give you those tokens, if the project is prospective and promising you should hold it anyway. But if not then wait for a big farm and sell instantly.
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
When it seems to increase higher or a little bit then I am going to hold it for a while but if not sell immediately so that , I will avoid the dumping of the price by other airdrop participants that already received their rewards. If that coins has so many big partnerships, then no doubt that it will rise again and can have the potential to have a bull run on crypto markets, that's why I prefer to hold sometimes than dumping it immediately.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 07:40:49 AM
I can't give a definite answer. There are several strategies to earn money on cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the most effective is to transfer all your altcoins to Ethereum and wait for the growth of Ethereum. Although Ethereum will not rise sharply in price and some altcoins can fly to the moon.
Activity: 156
July 03, 2018, 03:54:03 AM
It depends on the project it self, after receiving the coin if it has value in the market I'll exchange it, but if it doesn't have value in market, I'll hold till it appreciates.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
Keep it up to good values
Or traded in large exchanges
Some I do not intend to sell years age
Activity: 80
July 03, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
When deciding to exchange coins, I will delve into its value. I generally analyze from three aspects, team member, white paper and business prospects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 03, 2018, 01:46:20 AM
If the airdrop tokens come from a legitimate and have a potential to rise in the future, I would hold it and wait for its price to grow instead of selling it after it's listed in the exchange. On my experience, majority of the airdrops that I received are shitcoins or had a little or no value at all. Researching the source that offering an airdrop would be a great help because you will identify the legitimate one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:23:09 AM
results for the direct fast ride sometimes when it was entered into the market. certainly better utilize it by directly selling off on too long to hold. If holding long certainly would be bad too with prices being down from early on when it appears. but not a lot of results for that as it is. Sometimes there is also a direct fall even until invaluable at all.
Pages:
Jump to: