Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 46. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
kcs is a great addition , most exchanges should look into similar
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
January 28, 2018, 09:02:31 AM
kucoin increased beautifuly today. if the volume increases too much, it can even be $ 100. I bought it 60 cents. it was very low.
There is a big correlation between KCS price and total trade volume on KuCoin exchange. I am talking about all currency volume, not just KCS trade volume. Because the bigger the trade volume is, more profit from fees each holder of KSC receives. If the volume will decrease, people will start getting small daily fees and they will start selling KCS. On the other hand, if the trade volume goes up, people will hold KCS.
I think the price of KCS should be around 1 / 10 000 000 of trade volume on KuCoin. Today the trade volume is 200 million USD so KCS price should be 200 000 000 USD / 10 000 000 = 20 USD
So I think KCS is still undervalued at the moment because of FUD that was happening in past weeks and now it's recovering back to realistic value of 20 USD.

About $100 potential price. It is possible, but KuCoin would need much bigger volume, around 1 billion USD per day. This is more than Bittrex and less than Huobi, Binance. Is this possible? I think it is, in 3 to 6 months time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
January 27, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
is it normal that kucoin displays "KCS Holding 0" in the bonus tab? i hold kcs but it says i own 0
Depends on when you bought the KCS. It takes some time to kick in.
Also they did change the Kucoin Bonus policy. You need at least 6 to be entitled on the Kucoin Bonus.

bought 3 days ago, i got around 100
I did somewhere on reddit that they are upgrading the system.
I had to wait for 10 days before it kicked in.
Bought some extra kcs today almost at the dip 😎

yeah i got my reward now but i sold them, got some neblio

I got some kuCoin Shares and never received any dividends!
In the kuCoin Bonus Tab it shows that I'm holding 0 KCS!
I bought them almost a week now!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 27, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
kucoin increased beautifuly today. if the volume increases too much, it can even be $ 100. I bought it 60 cents. it was very low.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
is it normal that kucoin displays "KCS Holding 0" in the bonus tab? i hold kcs but it says i own 0
Also they did change the Kucoin Bonus policy. You need at least 6 to be entitled on the Kucoin Bonus.

yeah i got my reward now but i sold them, got some neblio
Activity: 65
January 26, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

January 26, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

January 26, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
Activity: 35
January 25, 2018, 01:19:18 PM
I do not trade account KUCOI floor. Seems like KUCOI has gmail problems when i register KUCOI just send mail back to me in junk mail and i can not verify account. KUCOI floor now has overcome this error has not let me to register for trading on KUCOI floor thanks
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
Exchange market has started to campaign a lot lately. He's officially distributing prizes. I follow the announcements on twitter. Maybe it's a match for us. These types of advertising campaigns are increasingly recognized.

I think I will see the effects of this action very soon on kucoin shares system. Their price may drop due to the referral program change.
Activity: 11
January 25, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
Ever since Kucoin Exchange removed their referral program  people drove out in masses me included. I guess they went back on their white paper so people thought if they can do that, they can do anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
Exchange market has started to campaign a lot lately. He's officially distributing prizes. I follow the announcements on twitter. Maybe it's a match for us. These types of advertising campaigns are increasingly recognized.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
January 25, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
I have participated a lot of retweet campaign, and I should have received BTC rewards. I also had over 100 kcs as per Christmas promotion, but no award was received so far. Am I the only one with these problems?
January 25, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
Hey will the email support work again anytime soon? Everytime i write them I just get some autorespond mail with new instructions. I follow them, but the only reaction then is another autoresponse mail
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

The roi right now is 23.897 years. When they drop it to 15% either the volume has to go up to 350m+ per day just to keep at 24 year roi or the roi will get even worse. I am starting to think a lot of you are just bagholders that are trying to suck others into buying because you are finally realizing this was a horrible investment that will never pay off...

Do you think this is the main reason for the price drop? Or because of rumors about the closure of the exchange?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 24, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

All the market has fallen a lot, and all the exchanges have lost revenue .... look at polinex that today has "only" $ 370kk

I opened this thread in late October and I am convinced of what I wrote ..... KuCoin exchange will be in the top 10 by next June

In August I also said in the Binance thread that the exchange would have entered the top3 for the end of 2017 .... well I would say that it is almost always the 1 every day

I reached the same conclusion today.

Kucoin was over 300m and binance had near 10b also poloniex+bittrex had 5b total.

Now binance has over 2b, poloniex+bittrex has 800m total.

Global volume down and market is not acting very well currently. It will recover and kucoin will shine with it. Current price is a bargian you will never see again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
January 24, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

All the market has fallen a lot, and all the exchanges have lost revenue .... look at polinex that today has "only" $ 370kk

I opened this thread in late October and I am convinced of what I wrote ..... KuCoin exchange will be in the top 10 by next June

In August I also said in the Binance thread that the exchange would have entered the top3 for the end of 2017 .... well I would say that it is almost always the 1 every day
January 24, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
Kucoin as an Exchange is fine.
CS needs to mature.
They need to solve their problems with paying out GAS and the Kucoin Bonus.

What worries me is that steed downfall in Volume. In the beginning of the year, they climbed in the top20 with a decent Volume. Now they are just struggling to stay in the top 30.
I know that a lot of Volume was created via promotions but still the drop in Volume worries me.
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 09:37:41 AM
It will be very disappointing if they are closed. I like this exchange. I hope that this is not reliable information and soon the course of KCS will go up. I will not sell yet and follow the situation.

The roi right now is 23.897 years. When they drop it to 15% either the volume has to go up to 350m+ per day just to keep at 24 year roi or the roi will get even worse. I am starting to think a lot of you are just bagholders that are trying to suck others into buying because you are finally realizing this was a horrible investment that will never pay off...

roi is not everything, sometimes you have to invest and know it will be awesome.
the best thing about kcs is that you get dust from every other coin on there.
roi is great but getting paid in 20+ cryptos should be worth it at some point in time.

What you are saying goes against every rule of economics and common sense but this is my last post, keep throwing away money I guess, but it is wrong of you to try and trick others into doing stupid things with you...
Pages:
Jump to: