Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 47. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 24, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
people rushed on kcs when they saw that bnb is being pumped hard and kcs also raised paralelly to bnb, after a while bnb stayed strong but kcs couldnt stay in this point for long. i hope it will start to raise again when bitcoin is recovered.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
January 24, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
It will be very disappointing if they are closed. I like this exchange. I hope that this is not reliable information and soon the course of KCS will go up. I will not sell yet and follow the situation.

The roi right now is 23.897 years. When they drop it to 15% either the volume has to go up to 350m+ per day just to keep at 24 year roi or the roi will get even worse. I am starting to think a lot of you are just bagholders that are trying to suck others into buying because you are finally realizing this was a horrible investment that will never pay off...

roi is not everything, sometimes you have to invest and know it will be awesome.
the best thing about kcs is that you get dust from every other coin on there.
roi is great but getting paid in 20+ cryptos should be worth it at some point in time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Anyone got referral payment this week? It shows me next execution time as 0
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 03:42:18 PM
Kucoin works fine for me, i have been doing some succesfull trades and i am on their telegram channel, the administrators are always replying in there and their support works pretty smoothly.

I like Kucoin, and it's shares are giving you a nice profit everyday
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
It has very big promise i think. After market crash and volüme down, the price dropped some and now it is giving some buy opportunities. I filled my bag and waiting for some big profits in a short time.

Beeelzebub, I agree with you, big ol sale on Cryptos right now, it really looks like this year with be one for the history books, more millionaires made in this sector than any other in 2018, lets hope anyways, thanks for your post.
Activity: 45
January 23, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Kucoin rocks. So far it is a very good exchange. I like to trade on there.
I hope they will not have problems congestion lol

I agree with Taltic, the exchange has been a smooth ride for us, no problems and easy to figure out, plus I've never seen an exchange getting involved with so many promotions, great way to get customers interested, hope it lasts.
Activity: 35
January 23, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
Kucoin rocks. So far it is a very good exchange. I like to trade on there.
I hope they will not have problems congestion lol
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
But the exchange is working very bad right now, i tried to make a succesfull withdrawal of BTC a few hours ago and it took more than 7 hours to arrive to my wallet, that is not normal, there isn't any exchange working like this.
It will be very disappointing if they are closed. I like this exchange. I hope that this is not reliable information and soon the course of KCS will go up. I will not sell yet and follow the situation.
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
Hi, I want to write trading bot using C# and your exchange. Seems all is ok, but I can't calculate nonce appropriately. Can your developers help me how to do this using C#?
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

The roi right now is 23.897 years. When they drop it to 15% either the volume has to go up to 350m+ per day just to keep at 24 year roi or the roi will get even worse. I am starting to think a lot of you are just bagholders that are trying to suck others into buying because you are finally realizing this was a horrible investment that will never pay off...
Activity: 280
January 23, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 23, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
Anybody else missing the pay-out of the Kucoin bonus and Gas today?

Don't worry. I have also experienced delayed payments on Kucoin bonus. Sometimes bonus is also visible on just some cryptos, but not all. I am also missing today(yesterday's) bonus.

Overall, it is great that the 24h volume is again above $100 million. I think the shares are at a great price right now.

Right now they pay 50%, but when you calculate growth of the 24h volume, the 15% they will pay from march on, will be greater than what is paid now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
"KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed."

when the buy back will be done?

I am really not sure they are making any profit at all.

Giving away too many things also paying %50 of the fees with kcs plus there is a %40 invite bonus too.

I think they are making a long term investment for themselves and not earning anything right now. Maybe they can buy back 1000 ok kcs or something Cheesy

The invite bonus event got cancelled back in 12.01.2018, because of the massive influx of new registrations.

Also Kucoin stated that the 50% dividends fee will stay active until March. After that, they will slowly decrease it based on the exchange total volumes, but it will never drop below 15%.

Is still a very potential investment.
Activity: 65
January 23, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
Anybody else missing the pay-out of the Kucoin bonus and Gas today?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
its so cheap right now, good buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
KuCoin has started to make appealing lottery campaigns. I think that popularity will increase day by day. In this case, the low volume will also grow.
Activity: 2
January 23, 2018, 01:25:32 AM
Anyone know how to set a stop loss or conditional order on KuCoin exchange?   Couldn't find anything on google.   Maybe its not possible. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 22, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
"KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed."

I am really not sure they are making any profit at all.

Giving away too many things also paying %50 of the fees with kcs plus there is a %40 invite bonus too.

I think they are making a long term investment for themselves and not earning anything right now. Maybe they can buy back 1000 ok kcs or something Cheesy
Activity: 74
January 22, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

Activity: 309
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
Why is the volume of kucoin dropped that hard?

It is under 100m $ and they dropped to 26th position. I believe it will recover and reach 1 billion at some point but what is the reason of current withdrawal?

Because they were manipulating it by using contests, if that was not obvious I do not know what else can really be said. I told you guys a long time ago that it was overvalued but nobody wanted to listen because greed overpowers your ability to think. It can grow over time but people are putting too much into something that is being manipulated to make it seem better than it is...
Pages:
Jump to: