Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 50. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
January 18, 2018, 08:18:45 AM
what I like the platform is their ref bonus but since they have removed it I might as well go back to binance.
Their kucoin bonus still got a bug and I haven't gotten my bonus since Jan 12
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
January 18, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
Very interesting revenue model as well profitable for their investor, i see projects like these which are similar to others like COSS are worth and easy to success as long there are volumes which keep their profits rolling, generally investment should of course be injected for a better platform for trading as well systematic updates, development, partnerships and blockchain operations.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:49:01 AM
Had a terrible experience with Kucoin exchange today. I wanted to withdraw some Ethereum and it has been about 10 hours and it still hasn't been processed yet.

Yes.. I have the same problem. It's been 18 hours and I still have not received my ETH. I think the whole team of the exchange celebrating the Chinese new year. Therefore, they do not have time to react to network congestion ETH. Support tomorrow promises to solve this problem.
Chinese new year is on 16 February 2018. But I am sure your ETH are safe and they will manually check your case if you opened support ticket.

Reading all those comments here about kucoin delayed withdrawal I'm now in doubt about using it however I want to buy UTK coin which is only available in that exchange or maybe I should wait UTK to be listed in other major exchanges.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
i am sure if its kucoin or ethereum network related but i have a problem. ive done a transaction to withdraw some erc20 base token from kucoin. it says succeeded on my withdraw records yet i havent recieved it in my wallet and when i try to track the transaction with the hash that kucoin provided me etherscan says we are unable to locate it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf441f8e78ed1f212542905520075b11d95e7cd6abcc15a38741ef8de9b0dc0ae

Same here and still no transaction...  Undecided Undecided

Won't use kucoin again...

Got my ETH after 3 days, nevertheless support seems ok... I think I will use kucoin again :-)

Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 03:40:59 AM
I read carefully the information that you post above. this makes me have a good prospect on this new exchange. can you provide details of this information development now? are many people  already using this exchange to make transaction. friend?
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
Kucoin share is a good investment with great ROI
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 11:27:52 PM
having some big issues at the moment..

Also they just cancelled their referral invitation system.

The future for kucoin not looking hot right now.

I'm staying away
Activity: 65
January 17, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Same kind of issue. Orders not processed, not appearing under Active or Dealt orders but funds are frozen in "reserved" assets. This extremely serious especially with current volatility.
My orders where cancelled. Tried again same result. Assets reserved, no orders under active orders.
Must be some severe problem.
Seems to be soved now. Third attempt succeeded. Did cost me some coins.
January 17, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Same kind of issue. Orders not processed, not appearing under Active or Dealt orders but funds are frozen in "reserved" assets. This extremely serious especially with current volatility.
My orders where cancelled. Tried again same result. Assets reserved, no orders under active orders.
Must be some severe problem.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
January 17, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Despite the price free fall, I still believe that investing in exchange shares is profitable in long run.
Once you are getting commission, then you are keeping the coin value.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
January 17, 2018, 02:38:24 PM
Uploading digibyte went extremely fast.
The swap to Btc also.

But Now I have swapped the BTC into NEO and KCS, but strangly, I can't see then within the dealt orders, nor in the active orders.
I now that KCS is an ERC20, so that can take some time but Neo is not.
I do see in the assets that I do have reserved assets, which is exact the amount of BTC that I swapped.
Is this normal?
Thx

Also still missing GAS from some days and still no bonus based on the KCS purchased on the 9th of January.
Activity: 9
January 17, 2018, 12:33:43 PM
They close their invitation program?
https://news.kucoin.com/en/invitation-bonus-announcement/
I do not know how many invited people I have. This option dissapeared from controlpanel.

Now we need to forward our people to Binance affiliate program ;/
Activity: 4
January 17, 2018, 10:17:59 AM
I really like kucoin but the downside is that its not giving the exact bonus as stated its jan 16 now and i only got bonus from jan 11..
and their invitation system is kinda buggy I extracted the bonus 2 days ago and till now its not finish..
Did you get your kucoin bonus/ news about it ?
I have the same problem since three days and the support only told me "You will get it.. [one day]"
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
Please complete the following form and help us clear the pending ETH deposit and withdrawal transactions.
Form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/QteFDD

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/953574664583880704
Thank you very much))
Activity: 434
January 17, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
Please complete the following form and help us clear the pending ETH deposit and withdrawal transactions.
Form: https://goo.gl/QteFDD

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/953574664583880704
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
PRL withdrawn from the exchange, the system is written successfully, but does not find anything on the hash, although the blocks every 2 minutes are new. Already for a day waiting for money transfer, the support is silent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
KuCoin works fine, the only problem is that they always have their deposits and withdrawals delayed, that is the main reason of why a lot of people are not using kucoin right now.
Kucoin is crap, they have been scamming a lot of people during the last few days and it is full of instability at the moment, i do not suggest to anyone to join this exchange at the moment, it has the best altcoins in there, and most of them are cheap.

They have good altcoins, that is true, they have Dragonchain, elixir, and flixxo, and those are the altcoins that i most like at the moment.

And they are very cheap, but what can we do? They have a lot of issues at the moment, it is pretty risky.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
January 16, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
Had a terrible experience with Kucoin exchange today. I wanted to withdraw some Ethereum and it has been about 10 hours and it still hasn't been processed yet.

Yes.. I have the same problem. It's been 18 hours and I still have not received my ETH. I think the whole team of the exchange celebrating the Chinese new year. Therefore, they do not have time to react to network congestion ETH. Support tomorrow promises to solve this problem.
Chinese new year is on 16 February 2018. But I am sure your ETH are safe and they will manually check your case if you opened support ticket.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Is there an off-exchange wallet to hold KuCoin?
Kucoin Shares (KCS) is ERC20 token so you can store it on myetherwallet or similar. You can find details of the token here: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x039b5649a59967e3e936d7471f9c3700100ee1ab
Pages:
Jump to: