Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 48. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

Good, thanks for sharing this information about their website.
I am intereating after reading your experience about kucoin exchanger. It seems like very fast and good development.

Had a similar experience with an ECR20 token withdrawal from kucoin earlier this week, in the end it also did arrive after 2 days.
Support replied that they had some scaling issues due to the success so far, and that they were working on it.

Appart from this one slow withdrawal I do like their platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 22, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
Why is the volume of kucoin dropped that hard?

It is under 100m $ and they dropped to 26th position. I believe it will recover and reach 1 billion at some point but what is the reason of current withdrawal?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

Good, thanks for sharing this information about their website.
I am intereating after reading your experience about kucoin exchanger. It seems like very fast and good development.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
KuCoin Lists Trinity (TNC) With Promotion https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-lists-trinity-tnc/
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
I rather like exchange. Nice interface exchange works. Double confirmation 2fa increases security which increases confidence in the exchange. And if the coins of the exchange to buy get a percentage.
I think a good Outlook for the exchange to be in the top 20
a little more complicated with different colors, it makes me unfamiliar.
so far has not experienced a big problem in this exchange. I honestly like it than any other exchange.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
There are some negative articles on Medium in the last days about KuCoin regarding their incorporation in HK through a shell company, but their operations are still in China. The article claims that this could represent a risk for KuCoin users / investors if the Chinese government decides to shut down (temporarily or permanently) exchanges that do not comply to any KYC standards - currently KuCoin does not ask you to validate your id...

https://medium.com/@jacksonwong2244/warning-kucoin-is-operating-in-sichuan-of-china-e08ca697030e

I know that HK hosts a lot of shell companies for tax/legal purposes, but do you know if the article has a real case regarding the risk claimed or it is just FUD?
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
I liked the general concept of KU exchange. I hold some kucoin and they give me different coins every day. But the rate is really low. I calculated it and it's like %8-9 annually. I believe the future of the project.

Try 5.26% annual because it is $10.40 and you get $0.0015 each day so it is 6933 days or 18.995 years. Do you not know how to do basic math? It must go down to at least $3 for it to be worth it and then it is still a lot more risky than most investments would be.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
I liked the general concept of KU exchange. I hold some kucoin and they give me different coins every day. But the rate is really low. I calculated it and it's like %8-9 annually. I believe the future of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 20, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
It has very big promise i think. After market crash and volüme down, the price dropped some and now it is giving some buy opportunities. I filled my bag and waiting for some big profits in a short time.
copper member
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 03:08:03 AM
We would love to join with Bartercoin on the next Vote To List round. At this moment round 3 is still active until Jan 23nd. Is it already known when you can sign up for round 4 and when it will take place?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 12:28:54 AM
I rather like exchange. Nice interface exchange works. Double confirmation 2fa increases security which increases confidence in the exchange. And if the coins of the exchange to buy get a percentage.
I think a good Outlook for the exchange to be in the top 20
Activity: 309
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 12:23:26 AM
Very interesting revenue model as well profitable for their investor, i see projects like these which are similar to others like COSS are worth and easy to success as long there are volumes which keep their profits rolling, generally investment should of course be injected for a better platform for trading as well systematic updates, development, partnerships and blockchain operations.

Why do people keep saying it is profitable? Right now 1 share of kcs will pay $0.0015 a day. 1 kcs costs $10.34 so it takes 6893.33 days or 18.89 years to get roi (at $150 million per day volume), and that is only because the cost went down. People were saying it was profitable even when the roi got to 48 years. Even now it is a bad deal. The kcs are only as much as they are because people are stupid and can't do basic math but once they learn how it will crash.

An have you calculated yet what the ROI on holding any other coin over a period of 18.89 years would be? Exactly 0%. What I like about KucoinShares is that you get paid dividends. You don't get that for holding other coins. It's just an extra. You say the current price is currently higher than the future cash flows discounted. So what? It would be really strange is the price were lower than the future cash flows discounted, no? I actualy calculated the present value of the future cash flows. Assuming that the trading volume remains the same as it is today (which will not happen of course, it will increase) and assuming a cost of capital of 10% (necessairy for calculating the present value, especially for a perpetuity), I find a value of 6$. And that's only the dividends you get paid. I expect trading volume to grow by a factor of about 5-10 over the next 2 years. The price will do the same, at least.

You can make a lot more than 5% per year with many other methods without having to rely on an exchange being around almost 20 years. Most normal businesses don't even last that long, and look how few exchanges have even lasted 4 years. I am not saying don't invest because you will do what you want, but don't try to act like it is a great deal when it is a horrible value.
Activity: 4
January 19, 2018, 09:04:23 PM
Very interesting revenue model as well profitable for their investor, i see projects like these which are similar to others like COSS are worth and easy to success as long there are volumes which keep their profits rolling, generally investment should of course be injected for a better platform for trading as well systematic updates, development, partnerships and blockchain operations.

Why do people keep saying it is profitable? Right now 1 share of kcs will pay $0.0015 a day. 1 kcs costs $10.34 so it takes 6893.33 days or 18.89 years to get roi (at $150 million per day volume), and that is only because the cost went down. People were saying it was profitable even when the roi got to 48 years. Even now it is a bad deal. The kcs are only as much as they are because people are stupid and can't do basic math but once they learn how it will crash.

An have you calculated yet what the ROI on holding any other coin over a period of 18.89 years would be? Exactly 0%. What I like about KucoinShares is that you get paid dividends. You don't get that for holding other coins. It's just an extra. You say the current price is currently higher than the future cash flows discounted. So what? It would be really strange is the price were lower than the future cash flows discounted, no? I actualy calculated the present value of the future cash flows. Assuming that the trading volume remains the same as it is today (which will not happen of course, it will increase) and assuming a cost of capital of 10% (necessairy for calculating the present value, especially for a perpetuity), I find a value of 6$. And that's only the dividends you get paid. I expect trading volume to grow by a factor of about 5-10 over the next 2 years. The price will do the same, at least.
Activity: 45
January 19, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
New to KuCoin, made a couple trades, seems to be simple and efficient. I have never seen an exchange run various promotions as KuCoin has, I kinda like it. I wish you folks the best and hope solving the upcoming problems if any goes smoothly. 
Activity: 20
January 19, 2018, 07:17:03 PM
is there a minimum set to hold on your account before recieving fees for holding KCS , because i buyed some very expenive one's , almost 10 $ , but did not recieve any amount for 3 days now?

Same here (five days in fact). Sounds like they are working on it :

https://i.redd.it/5qkat2p3mya01.png

Looks like they are backed up on payments, I received payouts for Jan 16, today, the 19th whereas yesterday I'd been paid up until Jan 15. I'm assuming they'll eventually catch up.

But what about ETH deposits?, I am waiting for 9 days bot I do not have any answer from support.
Activity: 336
January 19, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
I think it is right that they cancelled the referral program. It made them look super spammy and ponzi like.
Their coins are the real deal though. Very nice idea, and people have even better feeling when they receive coins rather than just pay less fees (like the Binance coin). I think the whole exchange is nicely innovative.

The only thing I wish all referals and KCS shares alike would do... change payouts into 1 currency... because now with all the dust youre acquiring its unusable until a long long time... quite annoying... would be far better if lets say KCS would give you 2 options, to either pay you all in BTC or all in KCS...

Nah, i think it's rather brilliant. The coins you receive now and leave there might and probably will be 100X in a years time.
Activity: 336
January 19, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
is there a minimum set to hold on your account before recieving fees for holding KCS , because i buyed some very expenive one's , almost 10 $ , but did not recieve any amount for 3 days now?

Looks like they are backed up on payments, I received payouts for Jan 16, today, the 19th whereas yesterday I'd been paid up until Jan 15. I'm assuming they'll eventually catch up.

yes, it happened before didn't get any payouts on 11-15 January, got them all on 16th. They have gone from 200k to 2M members in a month so i guess the servers are tiny bit overloaded Smiley
Activity: 20
January 19, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Hi people, I wish somebody from Kucoin support can see this message, I send some ETH to my Kucoin wallet 9 days ago, if I look at my Eth Kucoin wallet in Eth blockchain, I can see that my Eth is there, the TX has more than 30000 confirmations but Kucoin do not credit it to my balances, I do not know what to do, I have send several emails to support, I have chated with support more than 6 times but nobody give me a solution to my problem. I think my money is lost because Kucoin has the worst support that I ever seen.

Activity: 11
January 19, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
I to have some coins but i thought you dont receive amounts often?
Also about the price, isnt it little higher than it should be compared to bnb?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
January 19, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: