Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 57. (Read 38763 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
I don't know, every exchange have coin in their name but doesn't any use for it other than lure in users and investor.

Kucoin gives 50% of fees taken back to KCS holders... so its not useless Smiley
Activity: 124
January 06, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
I don't know, every exchange have coin in their name but doesn't any use for it other than lure in users and investor.
January 06, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
KuCoin KCS, like the BNB coin from Binance a lot of new exchanges have their own coins as a substitute for the fees, but overall you pay more if you cumulate it and the coin rises really fast haha
Does anyone know if they burn the coins from the fees?

Yes KCS will burn coins from fee profit Smiley every quarter, like binance
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
KuCoin KCS, like the BNB coin from Binance a lot of new exchanges have their own coins as a substitute for the fees, but overall you pay more if you cumulate it and the coin rises really fast haha
Does anyone know if they burn the coins from the fees?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 06, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
I think posting referrals are a reason to deletion the thread and even result banning the account. So i advise you not to post.
January 06, 2018, 03:32:23 PM
Kucoin is growing a lot these past few weeks because of 4 reasons :
1. Binance stopped allowing new regsitrations for a while, which drives new regsitrations to other exchanges like Kucoin.
2. Bitconnect turns out to be a pyramid scheme all along, which brings new customers to the kucoin exchange who want real sustainable daily dividends.
3. Kucoin lists a new coin almost every day and aims at offering 1000 coins at the end of 2018.
4. The invitation program has resulted in an exponential growth and is a massive marketing succes.

Kucoin is just awesome and it has a place for everybody. If you want you can use my referral link to sign up https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=17eQs

Kucoin will take it's place among the top 5 exchanges this year. Mark my words!

Just want to tell you that binance stopped registrations just like few days ago, and Kucoin is booming for last 3 weeks!
legendary
January 06, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
I don't know how they doing that but everything gets here pumping like crazy.

It is great prestige and it causes everything wants to list on there.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
I created a Kucoin account for oyster pearl, everything was really good. Except the fact I had to pay 20 PRL (20x 0,32€) to withdrawl.

Today it would be 40€ for a withdrawl. That sucks.

To high fee in my opinion. Maybe it was only that coin dunno.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
Kucoin is growing a lot these past few weeks because of 4 reasons :
1. Binance stopped allowing new regsitrations for a while, which drives new regsitrations to other exchanges like Kucoin.
2. Bitconnect turns out to be a pyramid scheme all along, which brings new customers to the kucoin exchange who want real sustainable daily dividends.
3. Kucoin lists a new coin almost every day and aims at offering 1000 coins at the end of 2018.
4. The invitation program has resulted in an exponential growth and is a massive marketing succes.

Kucoin is just awesome and it has a place for everybody. If you want you can use my referral link to sign up https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=17eQs

Kucoin will take it's place among the top 5 exchanges this year. Mark my words!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
January 06, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
I never expected alternative exchanges to be this much successful. I think kucoin is on way to be secondary binance and its coins are becoming more valuable. Might be good to use their exchange.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 05:01:26 AM
In the dashboard, there is 3 columns and I do not know:
- "Equivalent to total assets"
- "Equivalent to available assets"
- "Equivalent to reserved assets"

Anyone explain it for me, thanks.
Activity: 55
January 05, 2018, 10:54:03 PM
How do you get into KuKoin once Google authentication is turned on?  It keeps asking me for a code and says the code is expired.
January 05, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
People who didn't buy this and waiting for a big correction, don't wait.

It can only drop in eth or btc value if they pump. In fiat it is currently undervalued also volume is rising every second. With volume, dividends rise and value rise.

Exactly.

Kucoin will easily surpass 10$ soon in Q1... possibly 15-20$+ in Q2

Actually, i think it will reach more than 1 billion in one month and it will bring the price somewhere around 50-70$

Kucoin is making everything pump so every ico now wants to listed there.

It might yes, Its getting loads of attention, and doing the right moves, a bit of lacking in communication and so, but servers are upgrading, and ALL NEO icos will be listed there first and asap after end of ICO period... so thats pure gold for it.

legendary
January 05, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

It can only drop in eth or btc value if they pump. In fiat it is currently undervalued also volume is rising every second. With volume, dividends rise and value rise.

Exactly.

Actually, i think it will reach more than 1 billion in one month and it will bring the price somewhere around 50-70$

Kucoin is making everything pump so every ico now wants to listed there.
January 05, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
Can't believe that the price increase so much, i bought about 2000 kushare on november and leave it alone and forget it for a while because the volume is still small. Fast forward two months and the price is already over $7 and i get more than $5 daily from the shares alone, really nice progress from the team, hope the volume will keep increasing this year.

It will.

Kinda pesimistic projections are to reach Kraken volume by Q3!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
January 05, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
Can't believe that the price increase so much, i bought about 2000 kushare on november and leave it alone and forget it for a while because the volume is still small. Fast forward two months and the price is already over $7 and i get more than $5 daily from the shares alone, really nice progress from the team, hope the volume will keep increasing this year.
January 05, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Exactly.

Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
Nice call, KuCoin Shares have known a 1000% rise, and I still believe they have a great future.
legendary
January 05, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 05, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
It reached before 150m $ when there was a trading contest for utk. And utk volume was 50m $.

And now i checked from coinmarketcap and current 24h volume is  $152,029,906 USD

It looks it is stable but actually, it rise %50 again in like 3 days.

It is a sure-win investment for now. Billion dollars volume is not that far away.
Pages:
Jump to: