Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 2. (Read 21828 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Why is it getting slower? is there a way to make it faster please?
Thanks
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
Connectivity is really bad, i can't log in anymore what's going on here?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Anyone have idea on is there way to download spreadsheet of Trading History from Liqui?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
I've been having a lot of connectivity issues all day today. Been getting archived webpages every other time I load up Liqui. Any explanation of whatever's going on? Is this my problem or these guys?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello. I can not log into the account. When login, writes "For your security, we have emailed you a one-time authentication code. Please enter this code below to proceed." but nothing comes to the post mail. Before this case letters came, it was normal, but now such a problem. Please understand and solve the problem. Thank you.

Ticket #13143
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I couldn't do anything. I tried everything man. I've written on their Twitter every single day. Sent an email to them, tried to talk to moderator on Liqui troll chat. Nothing happened. So you just have to wait...
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Quick update, after 23 days, I got the response from Liqui and they solved my problem. Hopefully, they'll improve their response time Smiley

I didn't have any problem in Liqui before but damn, 23 days are you serious?
If I couldn't get a reply after 24 hours I would wake the whole world up. Why did you wait too long?
Activity: 404
As if they hadn't money to hire more support employees...

Yes, that is why the liqui is not a large market for trading altcoins, I hope this exchange can improve the service by adding more support employees.
Quick update, after 23 days, I got the response from Liqui and they solved my problem. Hopefully, they'll improve their response time Smiley
Quick update. I notified the moderator on the Liqui trolbox about 10 days ago about my problem and he told me that he will tell the support about my case. Two days ago I said to him on the troll chat that my problem is still no solved and I hadn't received a response and in the end he decided to ban me from the chat.

It's been 22 days and still no response.
Being Processed since 17 days 9 hours
#9176 Can't withdraw (never receive an email)

So no response, day 17 and counting. Amazing!
Activity: 477
Merit: 261
malware on site, avast

what do you mean malware
iam use liqui without problem
Activity: 3
malware on site, avast
Activity: 490
As if they hadn't money to hire more support employees...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Quick update. Day 14 and still NO RESPONSE. Ticket: #9176

Nowadays it is like a trend for an exchange to be so slow in responding their users. Wondering why they cant be faster in such issue, start thinking that they are lack of staff who have great competencies to solve all the available issues or at least to give an answer.
Quick update. Day 14 and still NO RESPONSE. Ticket: #9176
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
My decent withdraw is still pending.
Activity: 490
So their support is now at the level of Poloniex.
So 10 days without response. I don't know what they are thinking by ignoring their current customers. They are adding new coins but not solving problems. Many people on Telegram don't want to go near Liqui just because they have no support. So if someone from Liqui is reading this, then you should know that if you don't resolve your issues with the customer service (which is non-existent at the moment), everyone will eventually leave.

IT"S BEEN 10 DAYS AND NO RESPONSE. And because of that, I can't withdraw anything from Liqui. I missed a few successful ICO because of that, so I'm basically losing money and they will not respond at all. I will wait for 1 month and after that I'm creating a campaign against Liqui and will use all possible media (I will pay if I have to) to tell the truth.

We deserve an answer and apology!
Activity: 3

Dear Liqui Dear

Ricky (Mr. Liqui) My Eth coin has not arrived.

Txid 0x2acd3fb063e0bb66a4f4f0f96f9d91ee727e6bfcc1f8b0b949b3204c6d83f0f6

I already sent a ticket # 10467

I sent the Ether to my Liquarium deposit address on the 28th day. When the deposit did not arrive and I confirmed the full address, I verified the same bug with all deposit addresses. The address I sent was my Etherium token address. Liquide deposit address I have not received my Ether because of the bug I sent the ticket and I can not get an answer I want my Etherium back
Liquor manager will ask for confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to: