Pages:
Author

Topic: [Exchange] Liqui - trade and earn 24 APR on BTC, ETH - page 3. (Read 21828 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Sent support ticket to restore my account and still no reply of any kind. Already more than 1 week and support is nowhere to be seen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Have you guys emailed [email protected] with your ticket IDs?

No, should we?
Not sure, but maybe it will catch the attention of someone else? It's the email on the liqui account here on BitcoinTalk.

Done!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

No, should we?
Not sure, but maybe it will catch the attention of someone else? It's the email on the liqui account here on BitcoinTalk.

No, should we?
Activity: 490
BTW I would love to be proven wrong, so Liqui.io, my ticket is #9176. If you resolve it, I'll gladly share it with the community. Thanks!
I don't have words to describe how frustrating this exchange is. I can't withdraw anything from Liqui as I NEVER receive an email to confirm my withdrawal. I contacted the support, written a ticket 5 days ago, and no response. The moderator on troll chat just keeps saying, your ticket will be responded. Now I read that some people are waiting more than 30 days and still no response. How unprofessional is that?

I messaged them on Twitter, but nothing. They don't even release a statement and apologize due to withdrawal issues. Therefore, NEVER JOIN LIQUI.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I made a withrawal and checked the blockchain and could not find any blocks or transactions!

cc0fb55e9b721fffc3323affec8af0cad9e7f4f62d1b20238af3be2e02bb443b

I also made a buy order on HMQ hoping to get a cheap coin then left home. When i came back and open liqui site my buy orders gone. Did not have any HMQ coins even my BTC is gone. This is really frustrating. Reloaded still nothing.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
So I lost my phone and used backup passphrase for 2fa authenticator instead and it says it's invalid. I double checked my pass before I saved it, it clearly is the right pass. Anyone has the same problem?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
well the sites is growing , but you guys really need to optimize your services and supports as well.
Activity: 246
they are running with poloniex. don't use this exchange. they don't make withdraw.
Activity: 699
Merit: 510
hi, ive deposit 8.95882844 waves on my account it still didnt appear checked explorer and transation went fine, the crypto is already on the deposit address,
3P9bf9beg4BYgxcQksCBVGcNvtbZrgfg7B4
tx id
CesaZ9nC8sRjBwxZ5Rwz6ovGmYPCWFrswe6SGxGqMMJU
please fix it, already contact support but no reply
best regardes
soulistyce
hugo fernandes
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Could you please offer an CSV export of trade history for integration with tracking tools?
Activity: 6
my user name in liqui is malekbaba
email: [email protected]

I have enabled 2FA and today I can not login as I am facing issue. Everytime i want to put the code it says, Incorrect confirmation.

Please help me

I have tokens worth $500 still in liqui. Please

I'm facing the exact same problem.. glad I'm not the only one! Liqui need to fix their 2FA ASAP!!!
Activity: 477
Any estimate time on when margin trading will be available?
Activity: 854
Liqui support is dead.HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 343
Liqui support is dead. withdraw and deposit not working since hours and they didn't even say a single word.
worried now  Huh Huh                   
Activity: 23
they promoting interest rate 24% and i try to use it, but i can't.
why? i only try this feature, any devs here? or this only shit project?

It's maxed out most of the time. Look at the big fat text where it says 0 btc available..
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
they promoting interest rate 24% and i try to use it, but i can't.
why? i only try this feature, any devs here? or this only shit project?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Today they released the 2FA on my account and all holdings are still there, thank god.  Still would recommend caution trading here. 
Pages:
Jump to: